The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Lorak, after I complete some trade, UP and I are going to have our battle. What happens at the end of our bracket? Like prize-wise?
Pure unadulterated magic. Or I let people know who won what, trades of prizes for dummy Pokemon from the winners of the prizes.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Hooray! I'll post all of the end of tourney stuff tomorrow, because I'm really lazy! :D Well, that, and I want to see all the warstories posted before I give away the final prizes. *nod nod*

Awesome job Lorak. I really look forward to the next one!

Hopefully that shiny Kanga is still a prize!

Harro said through pm he had the log of our battle which was awesome. So maybe warstory? No promises though!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Awesome job Lorak. I really look forward to the next one!

Hopefully that shiny Kanga is still a prize!

Harro said through pm he had the log of our battle which was awesome. So maybe warstory? No promises though!
It is still a prize, and what happens happens on the log. :P
did I win by default? Do I get to fight a bunch of baby kangas now?
Yeah, something like that. >:O

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
So what now? Do I battle you Lorak, or do I just claim the prize?
Sorry, I don't think my PM got through last time. There's a fun battle, not affecting your prize, and then you claim your prize and I hand out the others.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Sorry, I don't think my PM got through last time. There's a fun battle, not affecting your prize, and then you claim your prize and I hand out the others.
Fun battle eh? alright, when?

EDIT: post 666

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Public service announcements:
First: for all players who were in the tourney, some feedback would be appreciated, including warstories for anyone who still has the information.
<Tangerine>what the tier was about
<Tangerine>how the tournament went
<Tangerine>some fun matches
<Tangerine>and pokemon that "defined" that tier throughout the tourny
<Lorak>The first I can do easily, second mostly easily but it'd be a bit controversial.
<Lorak>The third I can't do, as no one ever posted the warstories they said they would.
<Lorak>And the same problem with the fourth.
<Lorak>Would you mind if I necroed the thread to gather that information?
<Tangerine>orz
<Tangerine>yeah
<Tangerine>just say i approved the necro
Second, Supe, are you ever on? :( There's still a finishing to this that needs doing.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I'm on almost every day Lorak. Maybe we can have our battle today. Let me know if you will want to cuz I will need to go get my safari pokes out of my ranch.

Will there be another tourney any time soon? If so, is there an estimated date for a second tourney aside from "whenever?" I hope so, I'd love to partake.

The discovery of the PRNGs should prove to be interesting.

I meant a Safari tourney, haha. I'm not sure Lorak would be to keen on me making one of those. :P

However, I do want to make a tourney at some point, just need an idea. I have considered shiny, but with the new research it's pretty pointless. Maybe an NU tourney now that the tier's been made? Dibs on that idea. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)