1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Hemlock Patch (Revamped)

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by MontKa, Mar 20, 2013.

1. MontKa

MontKa

Soooooooo.....I got this team rated before.....Aaaaand I was told to scrap it and completely retry......but I didn't I tweaked it and it works pretty well.....But i would LOL to make it the best it could be. :)

Gengar M Timid Life Orb
    EVs 4HP 252SpecA 252Speed
    Ability- Levitate

Moves:
    Giga Drain
    Psychic
    Ghost Ball
    HP Fire

This should REALLY be self explanatory... Psychic and Ghost ball for check and counter. Energy Ball is to, Expand on that whole coverage thing I mentioned earlier and then HP Fire is for those annoying Steel types that people seem to LOVE sending out against my acidic amigos. Honestly I LOVE when Ferrothorn and Scizor gets sent out...

Venomoth F Modest Focus Sash
    Ability-Tinted Lens

Moves:
    Quiver Dance
    Baton Pass
    HP Rock
    Sleep Powder

This is my closest this I have to Support. She comes in and sleeps then fires off a few QDs and then either HP Rocks them to death or B Passes the Special and Speed off to someone else (Mainly Nidoking and Gengar but the speed helps ALL of them). HP Rock is to counter Fire Bug and Flying types most of which Venomoth is weak to. It also provides an important counter for Ice which nearly my whole team is weak against. The Focus Sash is to keep her alive if she misses Sleeping them or when they wake up and gives me a chance to HP or Pass before death.

Drapion F Adamant Air Balloon
    EVs 4HP 252Attack 252Speed
    Ability-Sniper

Moves:
    Aqua Tail
    Earthquake
    Night Slash
    Brick Break

I use Night Slash, Quake and Aqua tail to counter my main Weakness. I also have Brick Break, mainly for Steel types but it helps with Dark Rock and Normal as well. :) Air Balloon is for Quake protection.

Muk M Careful Black Sludge
    Evs 252HP 252Attack 4SpecD
    Ability-Sticky Hold

Moves:
    Payback
    Fire Punch
    Gunk Shot
    Brick Break

This is my Special Wall. Able to take Psychic Ground and Ice type move and live to retaliate. Obviously I take advantage of it's mixed stats, Physical attacker with Special Defending. Gunk Shot STAB deals most of it's damage, with either Fire punch or Brick Break For Steel or other resistant type. Pay Back is my present to any Psychic that wants to play. :) MOST are faster so it deals Major damage (You already know most Psychic types are crap Def) This is my favorite because it has some of the best of all worlds. The only thing it is missing is a counter for Ground types.

Nidoking M Timid Life Orb
    Ability-Sheer Force

Moves:
    Earth Power
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower

This is my power house Sweeper. It's typing gives it resistance to Quake and gives it STAB Earth Power. The Special attacker has MOST typing covered with it's moves. Life Orb for extra power combined with Sheer Force to negate the HP loss. All of it's moves have secondary effects so it gets the S Force bonus as well as L Orb bonus. When mixed with and QD from Venomoth this tank becomes a reusable Atom Bomb thanks to increased Special and Speed.

Crobat F Jolly Choice Band
    Ability-Inner Focus
    EVs 4HP 252Attack 252Speed

Moves:
    Brave Bird
    U-Turn
    Pursuit
    Cross Poison

This is usually my Lead I will start with U-Turn unless I am sure they are switching, then I Pursuit, Brave Bird is my STAB of choice. Along with Cross Poison, I choice the most fitting.

I no there is no "real strategy" here....But this is my For Now team until I finish training more to expand my possibilities.
  2. WhiteDMist

WhiteDMist PU! We don't stink though!
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus

Is this supposed to be a mono-Poison team? If so, the you can't technically use Gliscor since it's not Poison-typed. If not, then you really should mention what metagame this team is made for in your title and description.
  3. MontKa

MontKa

4. Vileman

Vileman

lol ghost ball
    Also if you want a rate you should say for what tier/what kind of team is this. For now i could just suggest you to change nidoking for nidoqueen, with the quiver dance boosts it will be getting the same kills that nidoking but with more bulk.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)