The Highlander Tournament III

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi!
Ralof101, Lycanyte, Knuckstrike entries have been left in standby because they chose banned Pokémon (Blaziken and Aegislash, respectively) and your entries will be validated in the moment you edit your posts with legal Pokémon. If you could tag me, that'd be awesome though!
darksylvion 's entry, while legal, mentions Charizard-Y. I must say that all mega evolutions and Z-Crystals are banned from this tour, therefore your entry will be Normal Charizard. If you do want to change your entry, however, you have until Friday to do so.

some things i should mention: even though this tour is, technically, Inverse SM 1v1 (you use the Pokémon you opp chose you to use instead of being able to choose yourself!) it uses SM OU rules, so everything that is banned from SM 1v1 and is legal in SM OU (bar Megas and Z-Moves) are able to be used in this tour!
if you guys have any doubts, please VM me or post here just so we can work those out!

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hi!
Ralof101, Lycanyte, Knuckstrike entries have been left in standby because they chose banned Pokémon (Blaziken and Aegislash, respectively) and your entries will be validated in the moment you edit your posts with legal Pokémon. If you could tag me, that'd be awesome though!
darksylvion 's entry, while legal, mentions Charizard-Y. I must say that all mega evolutions and Z-Crystals are banned from this tour, therefore your entry will be Normal Charizard. If you do want to change your entry, however, you have until Friday to do so.

some things i should mention: even though this tour is, technically, Inverse SM 1v1 (you use the Pokémon you opp chose you to use instead of being able to choose yourself!) it uses SM OU rules, so everything that is banned from SM 1v1 and is legal in SM OU (bar Megas and Z-Moves) are able to be used in this tour!
if you guys have any doubts, please VM me or post here just so we can work those out!
Oh my bad, changing char-y with heatran

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)