The LC Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told my opponent id be available for a span of 10 hours today, but he didn't show in that time. there was also a previous time when we were supposed to meet, but he wasn't there. so activity

I will be making substitutions 09/25 or 09/26. If you have not contacted your opponent or posted in this thread by then, you will be subbed out. I do not care if you have a private message thread going on with your opponent. If I do not see any activity, then you're getting subbed.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
my opponent messed up timezones and showed up 2 hours early. i waited for him for 3 hours after the scheduled time and he hasn't replied to my vm yet (he was on the forums for a while)

activity post

I will be making substitutions 09/25 or 09/26. If you have not contacted your opponent or posted in this thread by then, you will be subbed out. I do not care if you have a private message thread going on with your opponent. If I do not see any activity, then you're getting subbed.
Hopefully I can get subbed in tomorrow.

My opponent responded to my vm with a time on his own profile and then didn't even show up (and hasn't been online since)

Activity post n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)