The LC Open IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
my opp stated that he would be available wednesday, tuesday, thursday my scheduled time in VM and so I agreed to Tuesday. I showed up at the scheduled time to see a response saying that hes not actually available tuesday which means he probably typod his vm. I'll still try to get the matches done but if its not possible, I'm requesting activity. (Not to mention he was the one who said to wait until the second week.)

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
my opp stated that he would be available wednesday, tuesday, thursday my scheduled time in VM and so I agreed to Tuesday. I showed up at the scheduled time to see a response saying that hes not actually available tuesday which means he probably typod his vm. I'll still try to get the matches done but if its not possible, I'm requesting activity. (Not to mention he was the one who said to wait until the second week.)
I posted on my VM that: I will be available on wednesday.
Tuesday and thursday, I will have morning classes all the way through the day so your times are not feasible.

I apologize for your misunderstanding, and I corrected you as soon as I saw your VM. However, you reject the Wednesday 7:30am hour for no reason at all. I am genuinely offended that you believe that your schooling is so valuable that you cannot schedule the match 7:30am in the morning, but my schooling is not.

I would like to remind the circumstances: you are only available between 7:30am to 3pm on Monday to Thursday. Those are not times I am available this week, or last week, or any week now that school has started. I am available past 5:30pm on and week day, or friday/saturday/sunday. I suggested that we wait because I wanted to confirm that I will have a day off on Monday for labor day, which was rejected anyways.

In fact, I suggested that I play him Monday within the times specified by him. I waited from 7:30am to 2pm, only for him to send me a vm at the last minute saying he wasn't going to make it. I'm calling activity because I came on a time he chose, I gave him 48 hours of notice in advance, to which he did not respond until the time he suggested and I agreed to was well past.

I take it that you don't want to schedule the match 7:30am tomorrow.

edit: If you're saying you can't play between 7:30 am to 3pm because of school, and not at evenings and weekends because you're busy, I don't see how you can play any of your opponents next round.

Last edited:

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
I posted on my VM that: I will be available on wednesday.
Tuesday and thursday, I will have morning classes all the way through the day so your times are not feasible.

I apologize for your misunderstanding, and I corrected you as soon as I saw your VM. However, you reject the Wednesday 7:30am hour for no reason at all. I am genuinely offended that you believe that your schooling is so valuable that you cannot schedule the match 7:30am in the morning, but my schooling is not.

I would like to remind the circumstances: you are only available between 7:30am to 3pm on Monday to Thursday. Those are not times I am available this week, or last week, or any week now that school has started. I am available past 5:30pm on and week day, or friday/saturday/sunday. I suggested that we wait because I wanted to confirm that I will have a day off on Monday for labor day, which was rejected anyways.

In fact, I suggested that I play him Monday within the times specified by him. I waited from 7:30am to 2pm, only for him to send me a vm at the last minute saying he wasn't going to make it. I'm calling activity because I came on a time he chose, I gave him 48 hours of notice in advance, to which he did not respond until the time he suggested and I agreed to was well past.

I take it that you don't want to schedule the match 7:30am tomorrow.

edit: If you're saying you can't play between 7:30 am to 3pm because of school, and not at evenings and weekends because you're busy, I don't see how you can play any of your opponents next round.
I could 7:30 to 3:30 last week before school started. I'm mostly 2:45-5 now. I'll still try to make tmw morning

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Dude didn't make it, i'm leaving now.

star if you don't think you can make it you just say that and ask if I can you show up at [alternate time] instead
instead of saying "show up at all times you're available, i'll be online or i won't be, whatever"

It just makes you look like you literally don't care about wasting my time. I had to wake up at 6:30am to get ready for everything in time. Thanks.

Reactions: tko

Star

OGC & Tour Head
Dude didn't make it, i'm leaving now.

star if you don't think you can make it you just say that and ask if I can you show up at [alternate time] instead
instead of saying "show up at all times you're available, i'll be online or i won't be, whatever"

It just makes you look like you literally don't care about wasting my time. I had to wake up at 6:30am to get ready for everything in time. Thanks.
I literally told you in vm "I'll attempt to make tmw morning at 7:30 but i prob won't make it if we can try Friday at like 7:20 or 2:45 that would be cool". I obviously told you i wont be likely to make it and asked for other times

I looked for my opp the whole deadline. He only appeared today after like 2 weeks from the r2 start. Possibly I won't be able to play this weekend. I'm requesting a act win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)