The LC Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Mendes said we could battle a half hour ago. I sent the challenge, he never accepted the challenge and then went offline. Calling activity

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
guess I'm requesting an extension to play IFM, don't really wanna win via activity, we were scheduled to play yesterday after a reschedule and he missed scheduled time, though my opp doesn't know till thursday night if he will be able to play later on in the week.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity he canceled the original scheduled time and hasn't responded to my attempt of rescheduling

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Lost in three to Confide, good games. Wish I had used a better team g1, but props to my opponent for being willing to work with me for scheduling!

Match had been scheduled for 8:00 tonight, but my opponent no showed the match. I also haven't been able to keep in contact with my opponent, and he has never agreed to a set time. I'd like to ask for a sub Quote
lol bro... we have mark once and u agree to friday 2pm and u didnt show up... and when u mark to 8 pm i dont respond yes or no because when u respond to my pm im in the beach already as i say.

Quote this isnt fair and but i will let this john pass this time to facilitate ur work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)