ORAS OU The Lord and his Servants

This is the first team I have made in a while, as I have been so busy with school work, so apologies is I'm rusty. I'm also relatively new, so bear with me.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Naive
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
This is my lead pokemon, setting up the Stealth Rocks. The combination of Rocky Helmet and Rough Skin has so often helped me put holes in pokemon that my pokemon can sweep up later. Earthquake and Dragon Claw are for STAB, and Fire Blast is there to hit what the other 2 can't. Other than Stealth Rocks, I use Garchomp as a suicide pokemon, trying to get as much damage as I can to the other team.

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Atk / 96 Spe
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
Bisharp is the man for fairies and Latias / Latios. Any defog users will let Bisharp gain a boost to its attack thanks to defiant. Knock Off gets any annoying items off the opposition, and Iron Head is mainly for fairies. Sucker Punch hits like a rock, and pursuit is for trapping many a Latias and Latios. Bisharp is mainly a wall-breaker for this team, as it has enough bulk to withstand attacks and let the rest clean up the scraps.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost
Charizard Y is unbelievable when it attacks. A drought STAB Fire Blast literally burns nearly anything in its path. Solar Beam is there for the no-recharge purpose, and hits pesky grass and ground types. Dragon Pulse is for coverage, as it can really hit a dragon hard. Roost is for survivability, as Charizard Y needs to stay on the field as long as possible to wreck the opposition.

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Dazzling Beam
- Thunderbolt
This Gengar doesn't hold back anything, hence the all - attacking movies. Shadow Ball and Sludge Wave hit for STAB, and especially Sludge Wave has surprisingly saved me a couple of times. Dazzling Beam is to surprise foes, as they don't expect this. Thunderbolt finally rounds off the attack, as any water type crossing Gengar's path will be "electrified". Also, Gengar can help keep the Stealth Rocks on the field, thanks to its ghost typing. Gengar's role is similar to Bisharp, as the all-attacking moveset is designed to weaken the opponent. With the attacks hitting a range of pokemon, Gengar is a very helpful addition to this team.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
1 Calm Mind boost and Keldeo will reap havoc. Scald hits for STAB damage, and a burn on the opponent is always useful. Secret Sword has helped me sweep up any unwanted steel types, and overall hits hard as well. Icy Wind helps for coverage against grass types, and can also make dragons think twice. Keldeo is my late-game sweeper, as its speed and power allow it to just revenge kill what is left of the foe, through the help of Gengar, Garchomp and Bisharp (Charizard Y as well at times) making holes in the opponent.

Milotic @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Marvel Scale
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
- Scald
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Recover
Lord Milotic. Literally no one knows what the hell to do with this thing. Its so uncommon, its not even that common in the UU tier. This bulky beast flicks off any attack with ease, and has on many occasions trolled whole teams. Scald is there so that it won't be wrecked by taunt. Toxic can annoy teams so that they die a slow and painful death. Substitute with Toxic is the funniest combination ever with Lord Milotic. The fact that it is so strong, a substitute lasts for so long. Recover is for the HP lost by the Lord, which is for extra laughs. I admit it isn't an attacker but eh who gives? Lord Milotic is an unlikely saviour of this team, and it has made many an opponent cry, rage and bow down to it.

Importable:
Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Milotic @ Sitrus Berry
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Recover

The problem with this team is that I don't have a defogger / rapid spinner to help Charizard Y. Any suggestions on this is appreciated, and suggestions for the whole team would be great (as long as no one hates on Lord Milotic).

Last edited:
Make Garchomp's item a Focus Sash, Bisharp is fine, Zard-Y I like but Sun hampers Water moves, Gengar should only have Black Sludge if Substitute, Keldeo hates the Toxic, and Milotic can be even more annoying with a Cro set.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Giga Drain / Taunt

I dislike compound weaknesses in general, but can't find a replacement so Keldeo...
Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs/Scarf
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [electric]
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

I still have the problem about no spinner or defogger though to help charizard Y. Does this problem stay or do I need to replace someone

Hi there, nice team. A few suggestions in my part. First, if you want to use Garchomp to get Rocks down, I would go with a Lum SD set. It's capable of getting rocks up on Mega Sableye, which is more than most other Garchomp sets can say. Fire Blast is the best option to drop for SD. Gengar would work better with a Life Orb + 3 attacks set. That set is a nightmare for most stall teams to face. On Charizard-Y, I would run Focus Blast over Dragon Pulse. You hit Tyranitar very hard, which is better than hitting Lati@s. Most Lati@s are 2HKOed by Fire Blast anyways. If you want a spinner, replacing Milotic with Reflect Type Starmie could get you a reliable spinner that is also a bulky Water. AV Bisharp really isn't good, but I'd call it workable. Scarf Tyranitar might be an upgrade, especially because the Sand maximizes Charizard's Sun turns. Having another Weather changer gives Char-Y a better chance at getting 5 turns of Sun every time.

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 16 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect Type
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)