The Monotype Melee (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.... you are just being a douche.... who has time to sit there for 20 minutes pressing "A" hundreds of times?
and a majority of battles are all level 100 without any statements because everyone respects that rule as fair and simple

What should I do? Should I spend time being a retard and leveling my Pokemon to 100 or not?
I would not spend so much time to accommodate such an unusual request. Especially when you consider that all of the Pokemon you will be using are probably not your own ID, so unless you want to devalue Pokemon you have traded for, you have to get permission to clone them from the OT so you can level them up to 100.

magik
here are your options
battle him single level 100 or you can go fuck yourself
it's that simple
it's not that hard for me to click the edit button on my post and disqualify you from this whole tourney

I dont see how i am being a douche, i even offered a resolution.

Jeff had the nice answer.

But seriously, only stratergys that rely on the ability to have pokemon bellow level 100 are pretty much FEAR, smeargle and things like trick room shuppet.

So, instead of coursing pain (currently), and in the future if your not dissqualified, stop using bullshit stratergys and start playing hardball.

Alright ill replcae some team members, i just find it upseting that all the time i put into this team had to vanish due to a technicality.

So team building and testing is not effort? im not talking about breeding.

Alright buddy, your annoying me but i'll explain.

Standard team building consists of hard work and thought, consider counters and such.

The Three most knowledgeable under level 100 stratergys are:

FEAR, Dark Void Smeargle (Spore, whatever), and level 1 trick room leads.

Now if you have 5 members of your team and suddenly think, ah! i've got everything i need covered and you say to yourself, well i don't have a good lead; lets use a level 1 smeargle thats sashed, with spore; it means you put no thought into it.

because.

1. Smeargle stratergys are shit.
2. Theres better leads.
3. The idea of making your opponent have an open match is stupid, instantly when your in a tourney and someone says, "Open Match" you know they're running some stupid little stratergy.
After your opponent realises (and they will) your stratergy is out in the open and easily countered.

and that sir, is why i find you stupid.

I dislike how everyone is being so close minded about Magik's strategy. Him having a Pokemon with those same stats, even if hacked would've alloed him to use the Pokemon he had alreayd planned, and in such a tourney, where the point of this is to try new things and have fun, I don't think an organizer saying 'go fuck yourself' gives a very good image for this tourney.

Yeah my team made no sense replacing 3 members it pretty was just much finding 3 more pokes that were of the same type i had

Magik ran at 6-4.

Pablo - Hacks aren't supposed to be in this tourney :/
I KNOW, but this is a very special circumstance, and being such close minded towards a participant is lame. The only difference would be the Pokemon would say Level 100 instead of Level 1, I see no harm in that, since it would still be used as it was intended to be used. But oh well, with everyone's comments about this I quite obviously won't make you guys change your mind.

just a correction pablo it wasnt a level 1 or a low level strategy.
in fact i was kinda upset when i saw the lead erodent was using as a certain leveled poke i used as my lead would have countered it fully

Only thing i can think of right now that isnt a low level strategy is gyroball for its max damage. was that his 1st loss?

well i admit one of the pokes i replaced was a low level and was kinda fear esque but wasnt truly fear, i dont know what it really is but i guess the best description would be kinda like fear but it isnt fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)