Monotype The Monotype Open [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Monotype Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Monotype ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 3

Deadline is 7 days from this post, March 30th. Remember to post replays or your match will be coin-flipped.

TheOfficialVodoom vs Eternal Spirit
Alpha-Harpreet vs hmsa2012
I am bu vs Kudasai
KittenGaming vs Zarif
Suspensse vs Skelos
Stormvy vs Bondie
terrors vs Quantum Tesseract
Sour Apples vs 6ti
Lotus Wincon vs Azelea
Plasmagby vs Bitana
Conor3197 vs iLlama
SubMindRaikou vs Fardin
Chras vs p2
Nightwingg95 vs hobo21
Pak vs Hammy
rnbs vs AJB
InfernapeTropius11 vs Croven
jiggle vs Lax
Asim12 vs Paleo
King Billu vs blinkboy
Racool vs Melle2402
Corazan.. vs Bluxio
madman404 vs Izaya.
Haund vs Attribute

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

wow I really don't know anything about monotype

TheOfficialVodoom vs Eternal Spirit - good Pokemon player
Alpha-Harpreet vs [ Winner of: TheTacoMan vs hmsa2012 ] - 5-year-old prodigy?
I am bu vs Kudasai - katte kudasai (haha get it japanese jokes)
KittenGaming vs Zarif - a kitten would not be very good at playing Showdown
Suspensse vs Skelos - the sheer number of s's has made it impossible for me to pick a winner
Stormvy vs Bondie - being roomauth means you are good, something I often tell myself
terrors vs Quantum Tesseract - QT is still one of my favorites for the whole tournament but I don't think he'll take this one.
Sour Apples vs 6ti - 6ti-0ti?
Lotus Wincon vs Azelea - this guy beat raimon, all the more reason to pick him
Plasmagby vs Bitana - maybe Megazard's most passionate advocate will channel his playing ability
Conor3197 vs iLlama - use your godly gifts
SubMindRaikou vs Fardin - saves me the trouble of having to decide whether or not to pick Fardin
Chras vs p2 - ok
Nightwingg95 vs hobo21 - so many people in this open have random extra letters and it's really getting annoying
Pak vs Hammy - pak it up boys, we're done here
rnbs vs AJB - was good in ompl iirc
InfernapeTropius11 vs Croven - I do not think it11 will actually win but I can dream
jiggle vs Lax - Lunalol
Asim12 vs Paleo - yeah
King Billu vs blinkboy - nothing comes to mind
Racool vs Melle2402 - gonna break my pattern of incorrectly picking against melle
Corazan.. vs Bluxio - twice the unnecessary periods, twice the power
madman404 vs Izaya. - 404 will make an error
Haund vs Attribute - ex-site-staff-only-club member, right?

Last edited:
The Immortal I've been contacting my opponent since wednesday if we can battle and he said yes at 5PM PST but didn't show up. I tried at 5PM yesterday and didn't as well. Then I tried again today at 4:30 PST and still nothing. He just replied with "dope bro" today at 2:13 PM but that was in response for Thursday. This is the for the second round extension match.

Last edited:
The Immortal I've been contacting my opponent since wednesday if we can battle and he said yes at 5PM PST but didn't show up. I tried at 5PM yesterday and didn't as well. Then I tried again today at 4:30 PST and still nothing. He just replied with "dope bro" today at 2:13 PM but that was in response for Thursday. This is the for the second round extension match.
You get the activity win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)