The Most Uber Tournament Ever III - Finals (Won by fat orch and pals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fuckin christ i never agreed to that time if you read the vms closely lol. Like i said id be free during my evenings, and u just went like "2pm" and expect me to show up without me confirming lol. Stop trying to claim activity like that

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Jesus fuckin christ i never agreed to that time if you read the vms closely lol. Like i said id be free during my evenings, and u just went like "2pm" and expect me to show up without me confirming lol. Stop trying to claim activity like that
Not sure if you have reading problems but i never called activty in my post. I said yesterday, that we'll be playing tomorrow at 2 pm according to your time, you didn't say anything which meant in my eyes that you didn't had any problem with the time I gave you. If you had any problem with that time, you should have at least replied that "this time is not suitable for me", so if you replied, in that case, I would have mentioned some other time. Since you never replied, it's your fault and not mine. And also, whenever you're scheduling for a match, its better to tell at which hour you are available, rather than saying stuff like "I'll be available on evenings". So now since I can't play today and tomorrow, we'll play sometime on monday.

Reactions: hyw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)