The most useless item ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail.
I wont put it any simpler than that. Ever since RS (i believe), we have been encouraged to use mail as a way of communicating with other people. The flaws with this plan is that you are limited to a certain number of words, and the choice of words is also limited. The heaviest insult you can make is:
YOUR LUCARIO
IS MAGIKARP
Also, since wi-fi was limited to important things (back in the days), you would be sitting next to the person who you where sending the pokemon with mail to. Mail is more understandable in DP-HGSS, but we have voice chat. Why write when you can say what you like?
Anyway, this is my opinion. What do you think is the worst item Pokemon have filled up the gaps with? Do you agree with me? Or do you have a miraculous counterstrike? ;)

Mail.
I wont put it any simpler than that. Ever since RS (i believe), we have been encouraged to use mail as a way of communicating with other people. The flaws with this plan is that you are limited to a certain number of words, and the choice of words is also limited. The heaviest insult you can make is:
YOUR LUCARIO
IS MAGIKARP
Also, since wi-fi was limited to important things (back in the days), you would be sitting next to the person who you where sending the pokemon with mail to. Mail is more understandable in DP-HGSS, but we have voice chat. Why write when you can say what you like?
Anyway, this is my opinion. What do you think is the worst item Pokemon have filled up the gaps with? Do you agree with me? Or do you have a miraculous counterstrike? ;)
This isn't a competitive Pokémon discussion so this thread will be locked.

@Plusle: That is true, but other items are far better. Where would you use mail?

@zdrup15: That is practically the definition of mini-modding, and if a mod sees this, I think you'll be infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)