The NU Open II - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
wins given according to the posts itt

Annoyer vs Terraquaza
Fiction. vs ~GreenCore

coin flips done in #neverused

Heist vs SoulWind
Ryanor vs Metal Sonic

http://puu.sh/4M5E8.png sorry for weird-looking colors, my hl color is orange

lost to bloo, g1 was really amazing one of the best nu battle i've ever played, g2 was very very bad..he had all the luck and i coudnt do anything, probably i would've won..but w/e is part of the game, g3 was clean, one of his mons raped me hard cause i missplayed terrible at turn 1, gg dude

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Confirming and sorry for the really lame game 2 :/. Good games regardless, especially the first!

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I missed the scheduled time I had with Fiction. due to irl events coming out of nowhere. I'm gonna try to schedule a new time as quickly as possible before the deadline, but if it end up Fiction can't play before it,an extension would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)