The Old Tyrant's New Reign of Terror (Gen III Kangaskhan)[COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Hey all! I've haven't hosted any giveaways in a good while, and I've been meaning to breed up something new to hand out for some time now. With the recent announcement of the abolition of the Pentagon rule for this season's Battle Spot, I saw my chance to do what I'm most well known for: RNG the generation III games. We all know that Kangaskhan was a force to be reckoned with during the Pentagon-enforced BS ruleset, but now, with the gates to the old games thrown open, the great tyrant has acquired some new old toys to terrorize the Meta even more than before.

Rules

-Catch a Flabébé or a Shroomish and upload it to the GTS w/ the msg "XenSmogon"
-Post here with the Pokemon you uploaded, gender, level, and your IGN
-???
-Profit

And here's the star of the show:

Species: Kangaskhan (Lv 5)
Joe|00003|

Ability: Scrappy|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
Move 1: Seismic Toss|Move 2: Double-Edge
Move 3: Body Slam|Move 4: Mud-Slap
Redis

Notes: RNG bred by me on my retail Emerald cart. Ability Capsule was used to change the ability to Scrappy.​

Don't forget to say please and thank you, and enjoy! Also, please don't sue me for breaking Battle Spot

Last edited:
Body slam kanga? Haters gonna hate, I'm going to paralyze anyone.
Sent Shroomish, female, lvl 5, my IGN's: Melon V. Thanks man.
Wow, shiny looks very cool. You did a great work.

Hello, Xen!

I deposited a male level 5 Shroomish
Ign: Applejack

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: It was sniped, can we do a direct trade?

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have deposited a female level 5 shroomish with a japanese name. My IGN is Theorymon.

Thanks a lot for this, it'll be nice to test this thing out :D

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Hello, Xen!

I deposited a male level 5 Shroomish
Ign: Applejack

Thanks in advance! :)
Don't see it. Did it get sniped?

Edit: yep. Was about to say that we could try a direct trade. lol

I have deposited a female level 5 shroomish with a japanese name. My IGN is Theorymon.

Thanks a lot for this, it'll be nice to test this thing out :D
Sent

Could I get one please. Deposited a lv 5 female shroomish. IGN is Phil.

Thanks so much for this... I think my friends are not going to have fun with it >:]

EDIT: if you are still able to move tutor it something... Headbutt from HGSS might make things a little more interesting :]

EDIT 2: It got sniped. Putting another one up soon.

EDIT 3: Is now a male lv 5 shroomish

Last edited:
I would love to have an Emerald Hoenn-native in the game. This is really amazing, a time-travelling Kanga. :3
Deposit: Japanese Shroomish, level 1, female
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance!

Hey there, this is actually an amazing giveaway! I love RNGs, and this beauty will be a force to be reckoned with xD

I'm not able to access my DS atm, so I was wondering if you could reserve a copy until I can trade again, which should be on Friday! If that's ok let me know, and if reservations arn't allowed, I totally understand :) let me knoooow!

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Time to play catch-up while I'm on break. o3o

Could I get one please. Deposited a lv 5 female shroomish. IGN is Phil.

Thanks so much for this... I think my friends are not going to have fun with it >:]

EDIT: if you are still able to move tutor it something... Headbutt from HGSS might make things a little more interesting :]

EDIT 2: It got sniped. Putting another one up soon.

EDIT 3: Is now a male lv 5 shroomish
Sent

Deposited lvl 5 female Shroomish. My IGN is Xxpapaya. Thanks for hosting this :D
Sniped. :(

I would love to have an Emerald Hoenn-native in the game. This is really amazing, a time-travelling Kanga. :3
Deposit: Japanese Shroomish, level 1, female
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks in advance!

Deposited a Shroomish Lv. 5, Female
IGN: Haruka
Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance for this giveaway.

I have deposited a Shroomish Level 5 Female.
What's your IGN? I think it's been sniped anyway.

Hey there, this is actually an amazing giveaway! I love RNGs, and this beauty will be a force to be reckoned with xD

I'm not able to access my DS atm, so I was wondering if you could reserve a copy until I can trade again, which should be on Friday! If that's ok let me know, and if reservations arn't allowed, I totally understand :) let me knoooow!
That's fine; there's no threat of them running out, so you're good. Just remind me later on, because I'll probably forget.

Time to play catch-up while I'm on break. o3o

Sent

What's your IGN? I think it's been sniped anyway.

That's fine; there's no threat of them running out, so you're good. Just remind me later on, because I'll probably forget.
Thank you so much. Time for the rampage :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)