Tournament The ORAS NU Ladder Tournament (Won by Teddeh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
replays?

also in terms of me vs dentri, i have no clue where dentri has been. ive vmed him multiple times on forums and looked for him everywhere on PS.

Contacted, i'll be bringing my clefairy ct soon, dw
s/o to Teddeh for getting every prediction right so far that he's predicted

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Game 1 kinda came down to me playing the endgame poorly, I tried to go the route that punished Sawk switching into Malamar and forgot my Ferroseed spread wasn't the one that took two Jynx Ice Beams.
Game 2 Gurdurr proves how solid of a normal check it is, and Sceptile proves how bulky it can be.
Really upset with the way I played game 3 lol, had i just clicked rocks i think i had a pretty high win percentage but instead i clicked Earth Power too quickly instead of thinking. There really was no way he was keeping lix in there, lol.

Was a really fun series. Got to see some of my weirder set ideas work, its too bad my Sucker Punch Rotom-S couldn't get matched up vs the Scarf Jynx like i wanted it to. Looking forward to SPL and at least I got the chokes out of my system now.

Good Luck in finals Teddeh.

also shoutout flcl for the sucker punch rotom-s idea, ik you used that in bw a little bit

already contacted, trying to get it done asap. Good luck Trade :)
Also, well played to everyone who made it to playoffs, you made this tour fun !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)