Other The OU Theorymon Project (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
I was going to talk about Poison Heal Goodra, but U-Ralph's post pretty much sums up what I wanted to say. Being able to counter 4 out of the 7 S-rank threats is awesome; I don't think any other Pokemon can do that. It also counters Landorus-I in addition to being a great status absorber. I don't have anything else to say about Poison Heal Goodra other than that it looks really good.
There is 5 S-Rank pokemon not 7

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There is 5 S-Rank pokemon not 7
Actually, now there are 7.
Deoxys-D
Deoxys-S
Bisharp
Charizard-Y
Charizard-X
Aegislash
Thundurus-I
Um... I have been thinking about what if Mega Mewtwo X got pure power. Would that be ubers? With that idea, could this be an idea? Aerilate Staraptor and Sap Sipper Swampert?
VM any ideas to alexwolf. But be sure to read the rules in the OP.
These are mindless offensive buffs with no logic behind them that would make the Pokemon far too broken. And yes, this is only OU.
Sap Sipper Swampert would probably be good, but it is a bit mindless.

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I like Kyurem the best of the four; as others have said, Poison Heal Goodra has been looked at before, and even regular Cloyster is a cancer by itself - a manageable cancer, but still a cancer. I just don't like Cloyster at all. I'd happily discuss Refrigerate Avalugg if it was voted in, as it's my second favourite of the four... mono Ice-type is weak to a few common things, sure, but it's terrible special stats are not difficult to work around (just pair it with Chansey or Goodra for pseudo-SkarmBliss) and it can tank neutral physical hits for days while recovering them off. And it hits hard. But I'd definitely like either Kyurem or Avalugg because I think the metagame needs a truly strong Ice move, to scare Dragonite and Garchomp a bit more, because at the moment, the worst they have to fear is Mamoswine Icicle Spear, and while 5 hits can KO it's not reliable by any means.

I was going to talk about Poison Heal Goodra, but U-Ralph's post pretty much sums up what I wanted to say. Being able to counter 4 out of the 7 S-rank threats is awesome; I don't think any other Pokemon can do that. It also counters Landorus-I in addition to being a great status absorber. I don't have anything else to say about Poison Heal Goodra other than that it looks really good.
You're totally right with landorus-I, I forgot it, I edited my post and added it ^^ .

It doesnt really counter Landorus-I since it can viably run a physical set and a sand force boosted life orb EQ will ohko you without setup, or it will 2hko you outside of sand without holding a life orb. But its a pretty nice check to the special set for sure, which seems to be a lot more common

There are two reasons for Avalugg to run Refrigerate, so in looking at the viability of the theorymon we need to decide if those reasons are good reasons.

Unblockable Rapid Spin is the first thing everyone brings up, but is that really that useful? As I mentioned earlier, Excadrill doesn't really have too many problems being blocked as is. Neither of OU's premier Ghost types, Aegislash and Gengar, can take a STAB Earthquake, which is always a strict possibility from Excadrill. Since switching them in is oftentimes a crapshoot, they don't actually block Excadrill very well. Defog is also a huge issue here; while answers like Bisharp exist, it's still a very reliable move that would give Avalugg huge competition.
I don't see this being a good reason to use Avalugg.

Thus, we look at the second reason; Avalugg could make a good bulky attacker with Refrigerate Return and immense physical bulk. Return does hit like a truck, and with that physical bulk Avalugg can force out some unboosted attackers. However, it's use seems to end there. Here's a few things to keep in mind;

• Avalugg cannot switch in on special attackers without heavy SpD investment, and even then stronger/boosted ones will still often 2HKO.
  • Even with max investment in Def and HP, Avalugg still cannot reliably switch into many physical attackers, as a lot of them utilize Fire, Rock, Fighting or Steel moves anyway. Those that don't (or don't get STAB on them,) may boost on your way in anyway, or 2HKO otherwise.
  • SR weakness (and Spikes/Toxic Spikes vulnerability,) really hurt Avalugg's bulk.
  • If you somehow get Avalugg in safely, he can't really do much oftentimes anyway. He's obviously not a revenge killer, so bringing him in after something else on your team falls will probably place him in a position where the opponent can OHKO or cripple him anyway. If, say, you VoltTurn/Memento him in, he can probably fire off one Return/Rapid Spin before being forced out. Wonderful.
  • Avalugg can't have every stat it needs at once. Despite gargantuan physical bulk, it needs investment if you want to live through the myriad super-effective physical moves being launched around OU on a regular basis. If you don't want to be 2HKO'd by, say, unboosted Manaphy's Surf, you need SpD and HP investment (and probably an Assault Vest.) If you want to make the most of Refrigerate Return and actually be threatening offensively, you need to use those EV's in Attack instead. There's just no combination of EV's that ensures Avalugg has the chance to be meaningful in any game.
These are the reasons I believe Refrigerate Avalugg would be too lackluster to work. There are too many things holding it back.

There are two reasons for Avalugg to run Refrigerate, so in looking at the viability of the theorymon we need to decide if those reasons are good reasons.

Unblockable Rapid Spin is the first thing everyone brings up, but is that really that useful? As I mentioned earlier, Excadrill doesn't really have too many problems being blocked as is. Neither of OU's premier Ghost types, Aegislash and Gengar, can take a STAB Earthquake, which is always a strict possibility from Excadrill. Since switching them in is oftentimes a crapshoot, they don't actually block Excadrill very well. Defog is also a huge issue here; while answers like Bisharp exist, it's still a very reliable move that would give Avalugg huge competition.

Thus, we look at the second reason; Avalugg could make a good bulky attacker with Refrigerate Return and immense physical bulk. Return does hit like a truck, and with that physical bulk Avalugg can force out some unboosted attackers. However, it's use seems to end there. Here's a few things to keep in mind;

• Avalugg cannot switch in on special attackers without heavy SpD investment, and even then stronger/boosted ones will still often 2HKO.
  • Even with max investment in Def and HP, Avalugg still cannot reliably switch into many physical attackers, as a lot of them utilize Fire, Rock, Fighting or Steel moves anyway. Those that don't (or don't get STAB on them,) may boost on your way in anyway, or 2HKO otherwise.
  • SR weakness (and Spikes/Toxic Spikes vulnerability,) really hurt Avalugg's bulk.
  • If you somehow get Avalugg in safely, he can't really do much oftentimes anyway. He's obviously not a revenge killer, so bringing him in after something else on your team falls will probably place him in a position where the opponent can OHKO or cripple him anyway. If, say, you VoltTurn/Memento him in, he can probably fire off one Return/Rapid Spin before being forced out. Wonderful.
  • Avalugg can't have every stat it needs at once. Despite gargantuan physical bulk, it needs investment if you want to live through the myriad super-effective physical moves being launched around OU on a regular basis. If you don't want to be 2HKO'd by, say, unboosted Manaphy's Surf, you need SpD and HP investment (and probably an Assault Vest.) If you want to make the most of Refrigerate Return and actually be threatening offensively, you need to use those EV's in Attack instead. There's just no combination of EV's that ensures Avalugg has the chance to be meaningful in any game.
These are the reasons I believe Refrigerate Avalugg would be too lackluster to work. There are too many things holding it back.
Physically Tank Avalugg:
252 Atk Terrakion Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 182-216 (46.1 - 54.8%) -- 7.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 168-200 (42.6 - 50.7%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO after sandstorm damage and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 86-102 (21.8 - 25.8%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 200-236 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Avalugg: 171-202 (43.4 - 51.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 115-136 (29.1 - 34.5%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 114-135 (28.9 - 34.2%) -- 99.6% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Conkeldurr Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 134-158 (34 - 40.1%) -- 33.4% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Mamoswine Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 200-236 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 172-203 (43.6 - 51.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 218-258 (55.3 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 242-288 (61.4 - 73%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Mega Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 198-234 (50.2 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage and Leftovers recovery

Are you sure it can't tank moves from prominent threats in the metagame? There are three real physical attackers in the S and A ranks that can reliably 2HKO it (Choice Band Talonflame, Mega Charizard X, Mega Tyranitar), while Bisharp has to rely on a flinch from Iron Head but will die to Earthquake after some Life Orb recoil.

I already talked about how offensive Avalugg has a pretty good match up against most Stealth Rock setters, while defensive Avalugg can threaten many of them as well. If it switches in on the turn Stealth Rock is predicted, it won't take damage and can force most of the setters out. Offensive Avalugg is a physical pivot and utility mon. Talking about Avalugg taking on special attackers is like talking about Skarmory taking special attacks. Just don't and it'll pull its own weight. (And yes, I'm aware that Skarmory is a little more specially capable than Avalugg, but not by much.)

Also, referring to simply firing off a Return...
252+ Atk Choice Band Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 193-228 (47.7 - 56.4%) -- 28.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Refrigerate Avalugg Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 238-282 (58.9 - 69.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Just to show how strong offensive Avalugg is.

B Rank: Reserved for Pokemon who cannot sweep through or wall significant portions of the metagame, but can properly fulfill a given offensive/defensive niche. Support Pokemon in this category have flaws that prevent them from doing their job or are setup bait for dangerous sweepers. Pokemon who are partially outperformed by a Pokemon in A or S Rank, but are otherwise very dangerous, may also fall into this category.
Sounds right to me. Moving from being completely ignored and forgotten to B rank is a pretty decent buff. (Its newly high power Return actually helps keep it from being complete setup bait.) Isn't that the type of improvement we're looking for in this thread?

Suggestions should be PM'd/VM'd to Alexwolf rather than posted in this thread. That aside, Pixillate is about as good an ability as Sylveon could ask for, and Serene Grace wouldn't do it much good. I guess Moonblast with a 60% chance to lower SpAtk is a kinda cool gimmick, but it's still inferior to Hyper Voice's power and ability to go through subs.

Anywho, with regards to the suggestions at hand, my favorite is Poison Heal Goodra. Avalugg has poor special defense and its typing compounds that problem; you can run AV but you compromise your attack power, you can run CB but you compromise your defensive prowess (and would have to switch out after every rapid spin), like the poster above me said, it just doesn't have enough EV's to be a well-rounded threat. I don't think Hail is a very useful weather; the only thing Kyurem could do is BlizzSpam and counter opposing weather setters, but even that's kinda shaky, because it can't really come in on Tyranitar or Charizard safely. On the other hand, they can't really come in on him, but that's not a very useful or powerful boast. Lastly, we have Water Shuriken Cloyster, which is really cool, and I'd be perfectly okay with that winning, but, Poison Heal Goodra is such a great special tank with a frightening offensive presence. Its lack of recovery and susceptibility to status are really Achilles' Heels for it, in addition to its lackluster physical bulk, but the first two are mitigated by Poison Heel, and while its physical bulk is still poor, that's okay. It'll just be forced to switch out against physical mons, although with his coverage and a 110 special attack which he can afford to invest in, it's very hard to switch into him, particularly for offensive mons.

Avalugg does have some advantages over Excadrill, mainly its physical bulk and reliable recovery, both of which Excadrill lack. There are a number of hazard setters such as Landorus-T which Avalugg can freely switch in to, but which can kill Excadrill if it tries to switch in. This is important since your opponent could lay hazards and then switch to something which threatens Excadrill to prevent it from coming in and spinning. If your opponent has a hazard setter which cannot threaten Avalugg, there is no way your opponent can keep hazards on the field because Avalugg will keep coming in and spinning with impunity. Avalugg can be much more reliable at hazard clearing than Excadrill because you do not have to guess whether your opponent will attack or lay hazards; you just switch Avalugg in and react to your opponent's decision.

amzaneok Yeah, you know what all of those calculations have in common? No hazards and the mons attacking outspeed Avalugg. All it takes is SR or a layer of Spikes and a lot of KO's are upgraded to 2HKO's and OHKO's. The 2HKO's are particularly important because, in order to tank, you need to be coming in on these mons. Taking two strong, possibly SE hits in addition to (the possibility of,) hazards is a tall order, even for something as physically bulky as Avalugg. Yeah, you can come in as something sets up SR or otherwise doesn't attack, then threaten stuff with that Return, but lots of Pokemon are already plenty capable of coming in on hazard setters.

I see that offensive Avalugg is indeed powerful, but again, you're sacrificing significant bulk to get that, meaning a lot of the calculations you posted earlier just get worse and worse.

Red Cat Recovery is a valid point, but that physical bulk is utterly ruined by defensive Ice-typing and piss-poor speed. I'm sure that there are hazard setters that Avalugg is better at handling than Excadrill, but are there enough of them/are they threatening enough to merit use over Excadrill?

There is certainly some merit to Avalugg's redeeming qualities, but I don't see them as being enough to bump him up to B-Rank viability at all.

Avalugg also has a weird niche where his rapid spin actually does A LOT of damage. This means he can switch into a lot of low hp stuff and rapid spin, putting the foe in a situation where he either switches out and you clear the hazards, or stays in and the low hp pokemon dies. The great this about this is there is no need for prediction on Avalugg's part, you just click rapid spin and you get the benefits of both. Let me provide some calcs:

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pinsir: 96-117 (35.2 - 43%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Diggersby: 143-172 (38.2 - 45.9%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 252 HP / 184+ Def Gliscor: 146-177 (41.2 - 50%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 151-182 (50.3 - 60.6%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 255-302 (66.7 - 79%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 239-286 (66.7 - 79.8%)

252+ Atk Life Orb Refrigerate Avalugg Rapid Spin vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Dragonite: 239-286 (73.7 - 88.2%) (multiscale broken)

This is an unblockable rapid spin with absolutely 0 loss of momentum. That's the true power of Refridgerate avalugg.
I've only included attackers here that cant 2hko (apart from thundurus), which means if necessary you can follow up with a return or just stall with recover. You can beat hazard setters like lando-T (who would be an idiot for staying in anyway) with recover + rapid spin with no need to use an offensive attack when he is 2hkod by rapid spin anyway.

edit: he also destroys lando-I with almost an ohko but can only beat physically attacking sets... his rapid spin requires a completely different outlook on the move considering its about as powerful as an ice shard. We are doing the wrong thing by thinking of it as a momentum-losing risky utility-only attack, because Avalugg makes it more than that- its a 104 base damage attack vs a pokemon 4x weak to ice. This guy would definitely become good in OU with this, considering the above and also the obvious buffs of being able to remove rocks without caring about defiant/ghosts. AND he gets recover! (plz let avalugg be your friend he is trying so hard T__T)

Last edited:
amzaneok Yeah, you know what all of those calculations have in common? No hazards and the mons attacking outspeed Avalugg. All it takes is SR or a layer of Spikes and a lot of KO's are upgraded to 2HKO's and OHKO's. The 2HKO's are particularly important because, in order to tank, you need to be coming in on these mons. Taking two strong, possibly SE hits in addition to (the possibility of,) hazards is a tall order, even for something as physically bulky as Avalugg. Yeah, you can come in as something sets up SR or otherwise doesn't attack, then threaten stuff with that Return, but lots of Pokemon are already plenty capable of coming in on hazard setters.
Like I said, Avalugg can scare away many of the hazard setters in the metagame fearing the Choice Band set, so it can somewhat reliably keep Stealth Rock off the field early. (Skarmory and Deoxys-D are likely to stay in to scout the set, though.) None of those calculations are a OHKO with Stealth Rock only (even Charizard X's Flare Blitz!), which means that Avalugg can still come in after something has died during a critical moment when something critically Stealth Rock weak or low on HP may need to switch in (like a common win condition in the form of Talonflame, specifically), or slow revenge kill with Return and leave Stealth Rocks up. Or just don't try to use it to wall these attacks. Fighting-type attacks are rather predictable and can be switched into easily with its immunities and resistances. Steel-type and Fire-type attacks are the same.

Just don't throw it out in the field for no reason and you'll be fine. I'm not sure why you'd want to switch Avalugg into these threats, anyways. Excadrill doesn't do much better against these threats, either. In fact, he's kind of worse in most of those situations, if you're comparing Rapid Spinners.

Last edited:
Well after talking Goodra, i will talk about Cloyster which is disliked very strangely.
First of all, water shuriken is not an mindless offensive buff; if you give water shuriken to any other mons, it will be most likely usless, Cloyster has the moovepool, the stats, and the ability to make something usefull with that very unrated and rare moove. That is interresting to see.
Also, I read a lot about, Cloyser is already too strong, it will become unstopable, ... and that is wrong. Now Cloyster is C- ranked, and this is for a good reason, it has many counters and check it it can't pass through, it can't get back its life and is SR weak. That is why i guess some pokemon like Azumarill (More wall breaking possibility ) or Talonflame (stronger priority move and a recovery tool named roost) are choosen rather than it
What Water Shuriken may solve about all what i said ... nothing bar being able to manage some of its checks better. However, the bringing of a stronger stab priority move which solve a 4MS (choice beetween razor shell or ice shard ) will make cloyster a more reliable choice.
That is why i thought it won't be overpowered for the meta.
Now i'm sure of that after looking for a list of check and counter it still have :

• Aegislash is not a counter anymore as Cloyster deals more than 50% with Water Shuriken and may set up again on a predicted King Shield, but it still a very reliable check as it can OHkOed cloyster back with Shadow Ball (After a SpeDef drop or SR damage). But after all it's not bad thing to give aegislash less usefulness.
  • Skarmory is still a good check since Water Shuriken deals less damage than icicle spear.
  • Ferrothorn is still a counter too as it resist Water Shuriken, Rock Blast, and has a very good Physical bulk.
  • Conkeldur is a good check too, even if it has to know it can take more damage from water shuriken than ice shard did.
  • Keldeo is still a good check.
  • Rorom-W is a good counter as rock blast will still hit harder than water shuriken.
  • Quagshire too.
  • Slowbro too

Ok, here goes:

Snow Warning Kyurem- As said previously, Snow Warning gives Kyurem a niche as a an anti-weather/100% accuracy Blizzard abuser, which is nice and all, but there just isn't much for Hail to do. There are only a couple dozen Ice types, some of which are mediocre at best, and most other Pokémon are damaged by hail, or gain no benefit from Hail. There needs to be another ability or quality of some Pokémon to take advantage of Hail for it to be worthwhile, like Swift Swim, Sand Force, and Solar Power are for Rain, Sand, and Sun, respectively. Not much of an improvement, tbh.

Water Shuriken Cloyster- I don't know what to say to this. A STAB 75 BP priority move, ignores Focus Sash/Sturdy, and Shell Smash make for a deadly combination, which would definitely secure Cloyster a coveted niche in OU once again, whether as a Smash-sweeper, a revenge killer, or some other crazy set that someone will inevitably make. Not too shabby, Cloyster. Not too shabby.

Poison Heal Goodra- I foresee angry comments in my future (Not like I give a shit), but I'll tell you that I LOVE Goodra. Best pseudo, imo. If it got recovery, it'd be the best thing since the first wheel was carved by cavemen. No status, reliable recovery IN CONJUNCTION with Assault Vest (Dammit. :'( ), and a whopping 150 Sp. Def. There is literally NOTHING stopping it from becoming the premier Special tank of OU if it got Poison Heal. Definitely what I'm voting for.

Refrigerate Avalugg- ...God, I hate this thing. I love Ice, it's my favorite type hands-down, but this Pokémon is just SO DAMN BAD that it hurts. A spinner with a SR weakness, shit Sp. Def, it's got the makings and potential of Gale Wings Salamence (Yeah, I went there! O_O). I believe that there will be literally NO effect on the OU environment, and would just be beating the dead horse to give it Refrigerate. Well, 'That's all I have to say about that' -Forrest Gump

I think I got the majority of what I wanted to discuss, so feel free to comment if you disagree, or like if you agree (Don't care either way, honestly).

I'll start off the angry comments,
I LOVE Goodra. Best pseudo, imo.
Dragonite looks at you funny, and uses outrage (Y'all Garchomp and Ttar fans can shut up, Kairyu's the best).

I've actually done some work with Kyurem, and a cleaning set using a scarf or life orb sounds fun to me. I haven't found any use for hail support, but spamming Blizzard is always nice.

We've talked about Cloyster, and nobody can say it lacks a niche with water shuriken, or that it's OP, but I don't understand why people are expecting Water Shuriken to be an all purpose move. It'll have 2 uses, revenge kill, and beat other priority users. Why would anybody use Water Shuriken against Rotom?

But seriously, Goodra would make Blissey and Chansey usage plummet, which is something I would appreciate. It'd undoubtedly still compete with Latias, but I think this would put it ahead. The one bad thing is that physical dragons and grass types no longer have to hesitate to use their moves because they haven't confirmed what ability Goodra is.

There's not much people can say to make me like Avalugg, so I just won't say anything.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
alexwolf , what are your thoughts on doing this like the thread Halycon. is hosting, where they PM their votes to you too avoid bandwagoning. Thoughts?
I already have a ton of PMs about theorymons so having more about the votes would make my profile a mess, so that means no for now, unless there is someone i can trust willing to count the votes for me. Anyway, discussion about our theorymons is over, it's time to vote:
  • Snow Warning Kyurem (Chesnaught)
  • Water Shuriken Cloyster (Thisisafake name)
  • Poison Heal Goodra (Treecko)
  • Refrigerate Avalugg (amzaneok)
You have 24 hours to vote. Only vote for one theorymon, and the theorymon with the most votes wins. Don't forget to bold your votes, otherwise they won't count. In the case of a tie, we will vote again for the two theorymon that tied, with another day time limit. Start voting!

Snow Warning Kyurem

Tried it once, and here we go again!

and axel, I can do it blind voting bit if needed. Wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Man, I was in the middle of replying to something about Poison Heal Goodra when we went into the voting period. =/

Ah well. Snow Warning Kyurem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)