Other The OU Theorymon Project (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them seem pretty interesting, but a defensive wall in Magic Bounce Musharna strikes me as interesting. I'd like to see that.

Snow Warning Kyurem

Gale Wings comes at the expense of Intimidate, which severely dents BulkyMence's usability.

MB Musharna would only be countered by unaware clefable, which makes for boring play.

Tenta already gets Swords Dance...from what we've seen of that set's performance, Tenta doesn't have a terrible lot to do with its boosts. The given set of NP/Giga Drain/Scald/Sludge Bomb has a choice of being walled by Ferrothorn, or Chansey if one opts for HP fire.

Snow Warning Kyurem

Gale Wings comes at the expense of Intimidate, which severely dents BulkyMence's usability.

MB Musharna would only be countered by unaware clefable, which makes for boring play.

Tenta already gets Swords Dance...from what we've seen of that set's performance, Tenta doesn't have a terrible lot to do with its boosts. The given set of NP/Giga Drain/Scald/Sludge Bomb has a choice of being walled by Ferrothorn, or Chansey if one opts for HP fire.
I agree that MB Musharna would be too boring. It would be too... well... trolly. Not OP, but very annoying, as it is already a tough wall in lower tiers. GW Salamence would lose Intimidate off of bulky and is already a good Moxie sweeper. It is still usable in OU. No reason to touch it up, especially if it won't do too much anyway. EDIT: It would do more than I thought, I forget most Tflames are Adamant. Snow Warning Kyurem would be too OP in a Hail team. If not in a hail team, it would be fine as a balanced OU poke, though. EDIT: Also, it is already viable. Hail teams already got some support from Mega Abomasnow, though. NP Tentacruel would make for a good setup + damager, trying to set up and kill 1-2 pokes, kinda like Deoxys-S and Deoxyz-D and some Ferrothorn sets. It would change it but not be OP, therefore it gets my vote.

Last edited:
I agree that MB Musharna would be too boring. It would be too... well... trolly. Not OP, but very annoying, as it is already a tough wall in lower tiers. GW Salamence would lose Intimidate off of bulky and is already a good Moxie sweeper. It is still usable in OU. No reason to touch it up, especially if it won't do too much anyway. Snow Warning Kyurem would be too OP in a Hail team. If not in a hail team, it would be fine as a balanced OU poke, though. Hail teams already got some support from Mega Abomasnow, though. NP Tentacruel would make for a good setup-damager, trying to set up and kill 1-2 pokes, kinda like Deoxys-S and Deoxyz-D and some Ferrothorn sets. It would change it but not be OP, therefore it gets my vote.
You should only bold the pokemon that you're voting for. Makes it much easier to count the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)