The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! Would you mind CMT for a Female Spitback of your Timer Ball Fletchling with Snatch ? And may I have a Female Dream Ball Audino if you still have some in stock ?

Hi ! Would you mind CMT for a Female Spitback of your Timer Ball Fletchling with Snatch ? And may I have a Female Dream Ball Audino if you still have some in stock ?
Care to check my thread title and first post again? I can do it on Friday if you're still interested in it then. I can give you the Audino though, put up some junk mon on the GTS asking for a female level 1-10 Audino and I'll send it to you when I get home.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Glad to see you've made a trade thread, lol. (well, sorta)

Good luck. :)

Only taking shiny requests right now? Hmm...I really want a lime green bagon, particularly hatched in the dragonmark chamber of the elite 4 and nicknamed something fitting...which still escapes me. Darn nicknames!

The challenge is that the one I want must be 6IV flawless (it's for a mixed attacker). I've got 2 hex flawless eggs I'm currently sitting on (one male and one female) with no active matches on reddit (that I could find, at least) which I'd be willing to clone and give to you for breeding parents if you could collect more 6IV eggs and find a match for me.

Stuff that I have ready to go right now (all girls except the treecko)...
5IV spitback HA+dream ball togepi with morning sun, nasty plot, and lucky chant (12.5% gender ratio)
5IV spitback HA+dream ball riolu with blaze kick, bullet punch, crunch, and follow me (12.5% gender ratio)
HA+dream ball illumise with baton pass
HA+nest ball spearow with whirlwind, feather dance, quick attack, and scary face
Safari ball scyther with endure, counter, baton pass, and defog
level ball teddiursa with fake tears, crunch, play rough, and close combat
HA treecko (pokeball, only kind that's legit, prolly will send male) with worry seed, leech seed, synthesis, dragon breath

You can also CMT if nothing above interests you, or ask (since I have soo much stuff that hasn't been listed because I keep forgetting to update my inventory T_T). Hoping you can help! :)

Last edited:
Care to check my thread title and first post again? I can do it on Friday if you're still interested in it then. I can give you the Audino though, put up some junk mon on the GTS asking for a female level 1-10 Audino and I'll send it to you when I get home.
Oh my bad, I read too quickly :( Anyway I won't annoy you now and will come back after Friday ;)

EnGarde: Thank you :D I would love to do your request, it sounds really interesting but I hope you don't mind what will probably be a long wait. Can I pick up the female parent on the weekend? I'll should finish up all the requests I currently have by then.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde: Thank you :D I would love to do your request, it sounds really interesting but I hope you don't mind what will probably be a long wait. Can I pick up the female parent on the weekend? I'll should finish up all the requests I currently have by then.
Yeah, I can wait. Lol, I've got a non-shiny one already trained up that I've been using, and it saves me having to breed a bajillion bagon eggs to get more 6IV ones.

The reason I offered both, though, is because, if I hatch 1 on my game, and you hatch the other on your game, it'd put you in the best speed tier for collecting eggs from the daycare man, which could save you time. Just a thought. ;)

Lastly, I still can't think of a good nickname, so I'll let you pick one. I'd just like it to be something that fits the flavor of salamence, a pokemon that grew wings because it dreamed of being able to fly. <3

Anywhoo, let me know when you're ready. :D I'll be around.

Pokemon:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A
Nickname:
Hatching location: Dragonmark Chamber?
Redis rights: You decide

CMT for one of these :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Pokemon:

Nickname:
Hatching location:
Dragonmark Chamber?

Sorry to butt in (I'm getting alerts so I might as well post, lol), you'll probably want egg moves outrage and iron head. Those are kinda important to chompy's effectiveness.

Sorry to butt in (I'm getting alerts so I might as well post, lol), you'll probably want egg moves outrage and iron head. Those are kinda important to chompy's effectiveness.
I'm gonna use it for VGC chomp, Rock Slide/EQ/Dragon Claw/Protect so I don't really need those. And Iron Head actually sucks against anything but Togekiss (and Stone Edge is better)

EnGarde: True about getting the eggs faster but since Bagon has such a hideous hatch time, needing more time to collect the eggs will help a bit. So just the female parent will be fine and I'll use my 6IV Ditto ;) I'll check your thread for the order later.
Pokemon:

Nickname:
Hatching location:
Dragonmark Chamber?

Accepted though I hope you don't mind a potentially longer wait than usual since I'll have to work on EnGarde's 6IV order first. Could I do it for this guy?

Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31, Shiny
Untouched
OT: Rikku:l ID: 05370
Premier Ball
Tradeable Stock: 3
NO REDIS

Bobby Milk and Adrima, let me know if you're still interested in your orders. I've finished everything I have so far and would probably be able to finish them by today.

Accepted though I hope you don't mind a potentially longer wait than usual since I'll have to work on EnGarde's 6IV order first. Could I do it for this guy?

Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31, Shiny
Untouched
OT: Rikku:l ID: 05370
Premier Ball
Tradeable Stock: 3
NO REDIS

[/USER]
Sure, just let me know whenever it's done.

Not yet, but it can easily be done. I can get you that male Kabuto, a flawless male Sandshrew egg (that I never got SV hatched), and a spitback female Totodile in a Dive Ball. I'll check your thread for them if that sounds good to you.
Yup, spitbacks are perfectly fine. Let me know.

Bow 2 the Slakoth variety in this thread.

On a serious note, when you have time cmt for female Spitbacks of:

Dream Ball HA Heracross
Love ball Drowzee
Dream Ball Eevee
Dream ball Torkoal

I can give you females you don't have if you don't want shinies.

Bow 2 the Slakoth variety in this thread.

On a serious note, when you have time cmt for female Spitbacks of:

Dream Ball HA Heracross
Love ball Drowzee
Dream Ball Eevee
Dream ball Torkoal

I can give you females you don't have if you don't want shinies.
I already have pending trades for the only two (I believe) rare ball Slakoths that I don't yet have :D If only Archeops was catchable, then all my dreams would come true.

I think I'll be able to do them today or tomorrow so I can focus on my pending shiny projects next week. I'll just take female spitbacks but could I in particular request a Dream Omanyte?

I already have pending trades for the only two (I believe) rare ball Slakoths that I don't yet have :D If only Archeops was catchable, then all my dreams would come true.

I think I'll be able to do them today or tomorrow so I can focus on my pending shiny projects next week. I'll just take female spitbacks but could I in particular request a Dream Omanyte?
Yeah, I already have one so that's fine. Let me know when you're ready. :)

EnGarde: Bobby Milk and Adrima, let me know if you're still interested in your orders. I've finished everything I have so far and would probably be able to finish them by today.
Hi ! I got the Fletchling elsewhere but if you still giveaway Audino, I'd like a Female with HA if possible :) If you want, I can put a random Bunnelby on the GTS asking for a Audino level 1/10 ?

Hi ! I got the Fletchling elsewhere but if you still giveaway Audino, I'd like a Female with HA if possible :) If you want, I can put a random Bunnelby on the GTS asking for a Audino level 1/10 ?
Yeah, that'd be best. I'll be home in about 3 hours so put it up as late as you can so it doesn't get sniped.

Some people ask me, 'Why do you like Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking so much?' To which I answer only with a long, impassive stare.

#287. Slakoth
Adamant Nature
Truant
31/31/31/xx/31/31

(Thank you Haruna for the parent of this little lovely!)

#335. Zangoose (♀)
Hatched in Lumiose City
Adamant Nature
Toxic Boost
31/31/31/09/31/31
- Leer
- Feint
- Iron Tail
- Night Slash
OT: Adam
ID: 16400
Bred by me, hatched by /u/adamlutz
Redistributable only by Regiultima115 and I
Also, it's exam week next week so I will not be accepting requests starting Sunday EDT. I'll be working on the requests I currently have in the mean time.

Last edited:
Ooh, another update already? I feel like I amass rare ball Pokemon faster than I can keep track of them. I'll be updating my list of completed shinies with their nicknamed versions too.

#427. Buneary (♀)
Nicknamed 'Vermillion'
Hatched in Parfum Palace
Jolly Nature
Limber
31/31/31/04/31/31
- Circle Throw
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Switcheroo
OT: Monchhichi
ID: 28746
Bred by me, hatched by /u/moncchichimonk
Semi-redis

#001. Bulbasaur
Calm Nature
Chlorophyll
31/xx/31/31/31/31

(Thank you Gabe for the parent.)

#004. Charmander [Charizard-X]
Adamant Nature
Blaze
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance

(Thank you Poseidon the Sea God for the parent.)

#054. Psyduck
Timid Nature
Damp/Cloud Nine
31/xx/31/31/31/31

#058. Growlithe
Adamant Nature
Justified/Flash Fire/Intimidate
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Roar
- Morning Sun
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz

(Thank you Bobby Milk for the parent.)

#138. Omanyte
Modest Nature
Weak Armour/Swift Swim/Shell Armour
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Haze
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Knock Off

(Thank you shady6121 for the Net Ball parent and Gabe for the Dream Ball parent.)

#228. Houndour
Timid Nature
Unnerve/Flash Fire/Early Bird
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Sucker Punch
- Destiny Bond
- Pursuit
- Counter

#241. Miltank
Adamant Nature
Scrappy/Thick Fat
31/31/31/xx/31/31

#285. Shroomish
Adamant Nature
Poison Heal/Effect Spore
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Bullet Seed
- Drain Punch
- Focus Punch

(Thank you shady6121 for the parent.)

#347. Anorith
Jolly Nature
Swift Swim/Battle Armor
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Aqua Jet
- Cross Poison
- Knock Off
- Iron Defense

#361. Snorunt
Timid Nature
Moody/Inner Focus/Ice Body
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Spikes
- Disable
- Hex
- Switcheroo

#369. Relicanth
Adamant Nature
Sturdy/Rock Head/Swift Swim
31/31/31/xx/31/31

(Thank you Noel Lopunny for the parent.)

#417. Pachirisu
Timid Nature
Volt Absorb
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Ion Deluge
- Flatter
- Follow Me
- Electro Ball

(Thank you AfroThunderRule for the parent.)

#449. Hippopotas
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off

(Thank you Risa for the parent.)

#561. Sigilyph
Timid Nature
Magic Guard
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Roost
- Stored Power
- Ancient Power
- Psycho Shift

#594. Alomomola
Calm Nature
Regenerator
31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Mirror Coat

#610. Axew
Adamant Nature
Mold Breaker/Rivalry
31/31/31/xx/31/31​

Last edited:
Pokemon: Charmander (Any ball will do)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Dragon Pulse, Ancientpower
Nickname:
Hatching location:
Redis rights:
Other notes:

I'm not sure if I can afford it, but I guess I lose nothing by trying. Tried keeping it simple for your convenience. CMT for it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)