The random matchup game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been very bored but in a pokemon mood, so he we go.

I am asking for 3 pokemon. You can only offer one. When i get 3 I will use them on random battle for 3 weeks.

When offering pokemon please follow the following guidelines:

1)Offer unique pokemon, not pokemon that you would normally see in random battles.
2) Pokemon must be fully ev trained, have an item, and have a full moveset. They DO NOT have to be fully evolved, or be a normal ev/moveset variation. For example, maybe a scyther with 252 sp att and vacuum wave. Stuff like that. Also if you do not have the item just put what item is supposed to be on in, i can AR all items.
3)Pokemon do not have to be flawless, however, a little work would be nice. I want 2 31s or 4 20+. The good iv cant be in the negative stat( an adamant pokemon cant have a good iv in sp att)
4)Pokemon should be level 50 plus. Just for my sake, but if thats a problem dont worry about it.
5)No hacks or things that are random match up illegal, like skydrop
6) please use this formatt when posting:

Pokemon♀♂(Nickname)@Item
ivs hp/att/def/sp att/ sp def/ spd
evs
Moveset
Any additional infomation you want to give
What you want in return
If you want to know the results (wins/loses)

I can offer leveling services, any item, cloning, and pretty much anything you can do with an AR.

I also need a charmander in an egg, preferably with these moves :dragon pulse/flamethrower/ancient power/ hidden power. Ivs, nature, ect dont matter, must be non shiny. (unless it randomly hatches shiny lol)
I also need bulbasuar and a japanese ditto(i need flawless on this one, and i can offer actual pokemon for it)

I will be rnging soon, so I will also have a list of have/wants ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)