The RU Open XIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling activity we already wanted to play last week but we have already postponed the scheduled time because he couldn't be there and this week he was only able to come on monday and hasn't answered me since then

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
calling act on guille. not my best scheduling but i thought it would be easier to get done since we have teamed before and know each other. i believe I did significantly more to get the games done than he did with being more responsive and he would would not respond for long periods of times between messages as well as not responding to my last attempt on thursdayto figure out our range of avail on the weekend. just to clarify when i was requesting rns my opp was online discord for most of them. my weekend is becoming kind of busy now + i have to leave my house now, if he responds and there is a time we are both on and ready to play ill play but posting to try and avoid a flip if the game doesnt happen.

e:
1715553869762.png

got given win

Last edited:

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
act, oppo missed 1st time and didn’t answer to my rescheduling attempt. he also told me to feel free to take the win so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)