Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Creepy. I'll take it. At the moment, I have three out of six Pokemon. I need a water-type and a flier, and one more. I would like to see Tirtouga and Joltik, if that helps.

I feel like an emerald scramble please
Easy/medium difficulty
I have no trade access
Make them creative, (no signature challenges) and if anyone here has any dragon quest/golden sun knowledge, incorporate them (favourite rpgs outside of pokemon)
Have fun creating them :)
Take a Taillow, name it Aquila.

Aquila serves as a mentor to the hero (that's you) and the other members of the party and feels that he only should step in when he needs to. Have Aquila switch in immediately if another Pokemon's HP drops into the red zone. Of course, Aquila is wise and understands that sometimes he just has to let the Pokemon stay in i.e. this rule doesn't apply when it will interfere with another challenge. To prove his strength have him solo any gym leader not named Brawly. (He can {and just might} but it doesn't count.)

Also not much of a challenge but, you may not name your character Aquila, because you can't in Dragon Quest 9 either.

Actual challenges are in bold because the 'story' part is a bit misleading.

Hey, Chikorita! I may have the Pokemon just for you. His name is Ryouta, and he's a Magnemite.

Ryouta started out as a normal Pokemon when he was in his base form. However, evolution has messed up his cognition badly, and he now has an odd handicap. With the addition of the other Magnemite, Ryouta's database was skewed; now, he can only remember two moves at a time to use in battle. However, when he is hit by a super-effective attack, his mind is addled, and he uses the two other moves in his arsenal, temporarily not being able to use the others.

However, he needs to be hit hard to cause this to occur. As such, this event only happens when he is hit with a super-effective attack.

tl;dr - No restrictions as Magnemite, only two moves can be used at a time with Magneton, switch when hit super-effectively.

If this challenge interests you, I bid thee good luck.

The Team So Far:

Well, hopefully you still have a space on your team...

Take Luffy the Pansear. Pansear has only one restriction - it can only do actions based on what gear it has unlocked.

Gear One is normal. You start with it, and you have access to all moves under 69 base power.

Gear Two is a bit stronger - you can evolve! :D

Gear Three is your "final form," of sorts. You are allowed to use all Fire-moves!

You can unlock Gear Two by soloing the entirety of the Desert Resort Trainers, no healing. Gear Three is unlockable by soloing a Gym leader.

Now, if you want unlimited access to all moves, do the timeskip - don't use Luffy from one gym leader to the next one (but not Elesa to Clay).

Solo three Pokémon you have a disadvantage against in the Elite Four/Champion, because Luffy overcomes obstacles. Also, if you want, keep Sunny Day in your move set for funsies. :)
TravelLog take a Deerling named Chopper. In reference to its origin island with the cherry blossoms, it can only evolve in Spring. Of course this doesn't stop you from changing the month so before you do that (if you wish to tread that path), it must also fulfil these conditions:

-Defeat the hiding trainers in the fallen autumn leaves in Route 20.
-Get a Revive from the female scientist in the Castelia Sewers in Autumn/Winter and also a Full Restore from the male scientist in Spring/Summer.
-Defeat a Ferris Wheel trainer for at least 2 seasons.
-Defeat 4 Pokemon with weather-based abilities by itself (one for each weather).

It must keep Horn Leech and Aromatherapy. As the team cleric, you have to rely on its Aromatherapy to cure any status conditions in your team when you are in a cave/sea routes. Status healing items and Full Restores aren't allowed in these areas.

Hopefully you won't be too annoyed with the season restrictions? ^^
Take Terra the Eevee , TravelLog.

Terra is a strange girl. Being a girl, you must catch a female one. It also must have Run Away as its ability, because one of Terra's key traits from her game was that she always was apprehensive about fighting. Despite this, Terra is a very able fighter, thanks to her powers. Oh right, I forgot to mention, Terra is half-esper. In other words, a human and an Esper locked the bedroom door and...you get the idea. Because of this, Terra is able to use Magic! Just before she gets the ability to really tap into her powers, she goes nuts, and abandons your party after encountering the Good Team Plasma base. She cannot participate in any battles until after traveling through Chargestone Cave. After this, you must explore Celestial Tower (read, go as far up as you can), where Terra regains her sanity once more.

Terra can now evolve, depending on certain conditions.

Terra's powers have been enchanced by the Desert of Figaro. If you spend more than a half hour in the Desert Resort (The resort itself), Terra will master the power of Fire, and thusly be able to use Fire spells more effectively. To prove this, she must solo Zinzolin every time you fight him using only Fire type moves, and nothing else (No healing for you!)

Spending time in Chargestone Cave (Read: 45 minutes) has allowed Terra to master the Thunder line of spells. Thanks to being lightning quick, Terra can avoid most battles if she wants, which happens to be most of the time. Don't use her in any Wild Encounters. After fighting Emperor Gestahl (Ghetsis), Terra finally realizes that her power should be used for good, and aids you by soloing Victory Road's Ace Trainers by her lonesome.

Spending time in the Castelia Sewers (read: 45 minutes) allows Terra to master the Water line of Spells. As a Vaporeon, Terra often hides from battle, in order to avoid it. Learn Acid Armor as soon as possible and never forget it. After aiding the party by Soloing Drayden's Flygon, Terra realizes that her powers aren't all that bad. She solos the Magic Triad (Shadow Triad) as thanks for helping her realize this.

Spending a half hour in Lostlorn Forest and its frightful wildlife harms Terra mentally, causing her to morph into Umbreon. Now feeling as if the entire world is after her, especially since a Wild Pinsir KOs her before you leave the forest. Terra loses all will to fight, and will only use status and support moves in battle. There are no solos for Terra this time, since this is an evil challenge that most wouldn't want to take.

Save your game in Celestial Tower, and quit playing for a day. Terra will connect with her father, Maduin. After doing so, Terra will evolve into her true form. Terra has no restrictions as an Espeon, but MUST participate in the battle against Ghetsis.

All Eeveelutions must solo one Elite Four member of your choosing, as a final battle of sorts.
Part of me wishes I'd never asked, since it took me so long to think of one...

TravelLog, take Zebra the Sandile

Rules:

- "Voice Master" : Must always know at least one of the following moves; Roar, Round, Snarl, Uproar, Dark Pulse. He must use one of these moves in every single battle he plans to finish.
However, overuse of these can make his throat go hoarse, so each voice attack can only be used 12 times between heals (any Centre or item)

- "Wanna Fight?!" : Must be first in your party at all times, except when conflicting with other challenges (eg: other solos), and must attack at least once before running or switching out. (Enjoy your Repel shopping :P)

- "I don't pull bullshit like telling lies" : Cannot learn trickster moves such as Torment, Foul Play, Thief, etc. (Taunt is fine)

- "Don't Get Fuckin' Cocky!" : Must solo any opponent who uses Swagger, Taunt, or Torment on him, as well as arrogant pricks like Team Plasma leaders (except at points where it would conflict with other challenges). He also cannot learn Swagger himself.

- "Release from Gourmet Prison" : To evolve into Krokorok, he must solo 15 different types of wild ingredient-- err, pokémon, and eat 10 different food items.
To evolve into Krookodile, solo another 15 different wild pokémon (including Volcarona or a Legendary) and one Gym (Not Elesa's)

- "Anger Recovery" : Even though this is a Scramblocke, Toriko (or rather, JUMP) characters aren't easily killed!
If Zebra faints, you can use a Revive on him right away. He must solo his next 5 battles using only attacking moves, and if by then he hasn't reached a Pokémon Centre or eaten a high-class food item, (CasteliaCone, Old Gateau, EV-reducing Berries, etc.), he's considered dead.
You can do this twice.

EDIT: Also, Zebra must always be on your team. So if he dies permanently, you must catch another Sandile/Krokorok ASAP and start again. (If Krokorok, you still have to do the Krokorok evolution challenge)
If you already have all badges by then, substitute his Gym solo for an Elite Four member, or a Leader in the PWT.
As for the Legendary solo, any one from the subway or PWT will suffice from the second Zebra onwards.

Enjoy!
Sure, I just wasn't certain on giving a challenge, as I know near to nothing about his theme. Adding in in a sec.

you get Setzer the Riolu ASAP. Riolu is a gambling fighter and therefore is a fan of RNG, thus basing his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Riolu may evolve at level [30-40] after solo'ing [1-4] gyms and [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time Setzer faints, throw away [5-25] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-15] of your most expensive items. Setzer is such a gambler that he prevents you from ever resetting your game. You may heal Setzer a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
Setzer [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) To prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

PS: RNG the number between brackets for Setzer to establish his fated path. Oh, and if you do not think this is themed enough, I might have to research his character more. If you get unlucky with your rolls, blame Setzer.

Either way GL

After RNG:
Damaging moves: 2
Types of moves: 3
Evolve at: 31
Soloing: 1 gym and 3 other gym leaders
Every time he faints, throw away: 13 most expensive poke balls or 9 most expensive items
Heal him a maximum of: 4 times per battle
May not use a hold item
Solo 3 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 5 members.
I'm currently waiting on a challenge from Celever, then I'll be all set.

Alright, CJorex, I'll give you your Pokémon.

Take Sonnet the Ducklett. Sonnet wants to become a famous ballerina one day, but there's just one problem - Sonnet is a male. As such, he has to try much harder to overcome everyone's opinion that ballerinas cannot be true. In order to evolve, Sonnet must use Featherdance a total of 20 times in order to prove that he is the dancer he wants to become. As a Swanna, he wants to rise above the normal standard for a Swanna, and must keep Featherdance and only learn one HM move (pick wisely). Additionally, he must continue his dream of becoming the best ballerina ever by leading off every battle with Featherdance.

To Sum Up
-Must be male Ducklett.
-Must use Featherdance 20 times to evolve.
-May only learn one HM move.
-Must lead every battle as a Swanna with Featherdance.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Alright, I'm going to do another Scramble on Black version. Rules are as follows:
-Must be good for story purposes
-Can trade to evolve
-Easy difficulty
-Variety of types, with as few repeated as possible
-No Patrats, Purrloins or Pidoves (they're too boring)
-No signature challanges
-No absurd restrictions
-No more than two solos per Pokemon
-Creative nicknames
-Nothing too extreme, annoying, profane or sad. This is a fun thing!
So, get challanges coming. I'll be starting as soon as I get all the Scramblemons.
Wish me luck!
Take an Audino (name is dependent on gender: Will if male, Luna if female). Wil/Luna likes to take a backseat to most group events, spectating rather than actually participating. So, s/he may not battle AT ALL for 8 hours in-game time or two days real time after catching him/her. After that, s/he gets motivated and begins to participate. No restrictions after that.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you said variety of types. Your choice if you want to keep this, if not let me know and I will post a different mon ASAP.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make me use Audino!
Also, Shiruba, I'm guessing Slendeer can evolve at any time? I'm also going to expand my Challange. Same rules as before, but I will be taking 10-12 Pokemon

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Sorry travellog, I edited my post this morning, but my internet was dodgy. I C+P'd before I tried to post (good thing too) but the page wasn't reloading and I had to go. Ah well, here is your challenge!
"Kefka is maniacal, short-tempered, flamboyant, destructive, and cruel."
Take Kefka the Sneasel (thanks chieliee! Was stuck on a pokemon)
Going with the quote above, I will go through all of those things that you must achieve.
"Maniacal"
To be a maniac, Sneasel has to learn how to be a mad scientist. So it must defeat 30 electric types and 15 steel types before it can evolve.
"Short-tempered"
Sneasel must always keep the move beat up and punishment. If a partner faints then Sneasel must come in and use beat up. If Sneasel itself faints you must start the next 5 trainer battles with punishment. (including the elite four!)
"Flamboyant"
To be flamboyant it must surf and then hone its claws to look majestic, and it has to do that once in every important fight. If not then you lose (focus sash much?) and have to make everyone else in your party faint. Of course use beat up and punsihment are first turn, this is next.
"Destructive"
KEFKA RAGE!
More on topic, Sneasel must destroy Hugh and take the spoils by solo'ing him in the final battle and either using thunderbolt on Jolteon if Terra evolves into him, or trashing it. Note that if Sneasel does not solo Hugh first time then Terra Jolteon doesn't learn thunderbolt. If this happens then trash it.
"Cruel"
To be cruel you have to be heartless... such as an icy heart. Therefore Sneasel must solo 45 ice types (sorry if a bit much, but you do catch it where there are like a million wild ice types). Furthermore he has a black soul, so take out half of Grimsley's team with Sneasel.

Sorry about being 1) late and 2) probably not on as topic as you wanted.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not make me use Audino!
Also, Shiruba, I'm guessing Slendeer can evolve at any time? I'm also going to expand my Challange. Same rules as before, but I will be taking 10-12 Pokemon
yep, no restrictions on that. do whatever you'd like.

Thanks Celever! It's a good challenge, but my concern is that I don't get Sneasel until right before the E4 since its only available in the Giant Chasm in Black 2. Hmm. I suppose I could get someone to trade it to me. Let's say around Opelucid City? But in exchange for getting it early, I have to solo Drayden's Haxorus with it without using ice moves?

Celever

i am town
Thanks Celever! It's a good challenge, but my concern is that I don't get Sneasel until right before the E4 since its only available in the Giant Chasm in Black 2. Hmm. I suppose I could get someone to trade it to me. Let's say around Opelucid City? But in exchange for getting it early, I have to solo Drayden's Haxorus with it without using ice moves?
Um yeah, sure. I suppose it is a bit late, it is like the only kefka of the pokemon series though! xD

Oh, and you have a choice. Either solo the haxorus you mentioned or solo 3 of Drayden's gym trainers.

Edit: Eh, typo'd 3 instead of 2. Oh well, pick whichever lol

Celever

i am town
I know CJorex. Its annoying because I love emerald so much and want to give him another one! :(

Anyway, I'll reserve one for you. How about a stunfisk...

Take typed the stunfisk!
Typed is always angry when someone mistakes its typing. It is electric and ground type and it is proud of it, and when people say it is water type or even flying type (
) It gets unbelievably angry! It must solo every water, flying or rock type (rock is associated with brown, stunfisk is brown) you run into (even wild ones) and you know the deal. Switch in and defeat them or stay in and defeat them. If you fail to do so, typed will not even be in your party for the next 10 trainer fights you partake in. (no exp. shares ;))
You asked for it easy, but let me just add to solo 6 trainers in victory road because they are all noobs in there and don't stunfisk's real typing. These solos take priority over the second restriction, so if it faints on a water, flying or rock type then it doesn't get angry and leave your party.

The Team So Far:

Well, hopefully you still have a space on your team...

Take Luffy the Pansear. Pansear has only one restriction - it can only do actions based on what gear it has unlocked.

Gear One is normal. You start with it, and you have access to all moves under 69 base power.

Gear Two is a bit stronger - you can evolve! :D

Gear Three is your "final form," of sorts. You are allowed to use all Fire-moves!

You can unlock Gear Two by soloing the entirety of the Desert Resort Trainers, no healing. Gear Three is unlockable by soloing a Gym leader.

Now, if you want unlimited access to all moves, do the timeskip - don't use Luffy from one gym leader to the next one (but not Elesa to Clay).

Solo three Pokémon you have a disadvantage against in the Elite Four/Champion, because Luffy overcomes obstacles. Also, if you want, keep Sunny Day in your move set for funsies. :)
TravelLog take a Deerling named Chopper. In reference to its origin island with the cherry blossoms, it can only evolve in Spring. Of course this doesn't stop you from changing the month so before you do that (if you wish to tread that path), it must also fulfil these conditions:

-Defeat the hiding trainers in the fallen autumn leaves in Route 20.
-Get a Revive from the female scientist in the Castelia Sewers in Autumn/Winter and also a Full Restore from the male scientist in Spring/Summer.
-Defeat a Ferris Wheel trainer for at least 2 seasons.
-Defeat 4 Pokemon with weather-based abilities by itself (one for each weather).

It must keep Horn Leech and Aromatherapy. As the team cleric, you have to rely on its Aromatherapy to cure any status conditions in your team when you are in a cave/sea routes. Status healing items and Full Restores aren't allowed in these areas.

Hopefully you won't be too annoyed with the season restrictions? ^^
Take Terra the Eevee , TravelLog.

Terra is a strange girl. Being a girl, you must catch a female one. It also must have Run Away as its ability, because one of Terra's key traits from her game was that she always was apprehensive about fighting. Despite this, Terra is a very able fighter, thanks to her powers. Oh right, I forgot to mention, Terra is half-esper. In other words, a human and an Esper locked the bedroom door and...you get the idea. Because of this, Terra is able to use Magic! Just before she gets the ability to really tap into her powers, she goes nuts, and abandons your party after encountering the Good Team Plasma base. She cannot participate in any battles until after traveling through Chargestone Cave. After this, you must explore Celestial Tower (read, go as far up as you can), where Terra regains her sanity once more.

Terra can now evolve, depending on certain conditions.

Terra's powers have been enchanced by the Desert of Figaro. If you spend more than a half hour in the Desert Resort (The resort itself), Terra will master the power of Fire, and thusly be able to use Fire spells more effectively. To prove this, she must solo Zinzolin every time you fight him using only Fire type moves, and nothing else (No healing for you!)

Spending time in Chargestone Cave (Read: 45 minutes) has allowed Terra to master the Thunder line of spells. Thanks to being lightning quick, Terra can avoid most battles if she wants, which happens to be most of the time. Don't use her in any Wild Encounters. After fighting Emperor Gestahl (Ghetsis), Terra finally realizes that her power should be used for good, and aids you by soloing Victory Road's Ace Trainers by her lonesome.

Spending time in the Castelia Sewers (read: 45 minutes) allows Terra to master the Water line of Spells. As a Vaporeon, Terra often hides from battle, in order to avoid it. Learn Acid Armor as soon as possible and never forget it. After aiding the party by Soloing Drayden's Flygon, Terra realizes that her powers aren't all that bad. She solos the Magic Triad (Shadow Triad) as thanks for helping her realize this.

Spending a half hour in Lostlorn Forest and its frightful wildlife harms Terra mentally, causing her to morph into Umbreon. Now feeling as if the entire world is after her, especially since a Wild Pinsir KOs her before you leave the forest. Terra loses all will to fight, and will only use status and support moves in battle. There are no solos for Terra this time, since this is an evil challenge that most wouldn't want to take.

Save your game in Celestial Tower, and quit playing for a day. Terra will connect with her father, Maduin. After doing so, Terra will evolve into her true form. Terra has no restrictions as an Espeon, but MUST participate in the battle against Ghetsis.

All Eeveelutions must solo one Elite Four member of your choosing, as a final battle of sorts.
Part of me wishes I'd never asked, since it took me so long to think of one...

TravelLog, take Zebra the Sandile

Rules:

- "Voice Master" : Must always know at least one of the following moves; Roar, Round, Snarl, Uproar, Dark Pulse. He must use one of these moves in every single battle he plans to finish.
However, overuse of these can make his throat go hoarse, so each voice attack can only be used 12 times between heals (any Centre or item)

- "Wanna Fight?!" : Must be first in your party at all times, except when conflicting with other challenges (eg: other solos), and must attack at least once before running or switching out. (Enjoy your Repel shopping :P)

- "I don't pull bullshit like telling lies" : Cannot learn trickster moves such as Torment, Foul Play, Thief, etc. (Taunt is fine)

- "Don't Get Fuckin' Cocky!" : Must solo any opponent who uses Swagger, Taunt, or Torment on him, as well as arrogant pricks like Team Plasma leaders (except at points where it would conflict with other challenges). He also cannot learn Swagger himself.

- "Release from Gourmet Prison" : To evolve into Krokorok, he must solo 15 different types of wild ingredient-- err, pokémon, and eat 10 different food items.
To evolve into Krookodile, solo another 15 different wild pokémon (including Volcarona or a Legendary) and one Gym (Not Elesa's)

- "Anger Recovery" : Even though this is a Scramblocke, Toriko (or rather, JUMP) characters aren't easily killed!
If Zebra faints, you can use a Revive on him right away. He must solo his next 5 battles using only attacking moves, and if by then he hasn't reached a Pokémon Centre or eaten a high-class food item, (CasteliaCone, Old Gateau, EV-reducing Berries, etc.), he's considered dead.
You can do this twice.

EDIT: Also, Zebra must always be on your team. So if he dies permanently, you must catch another Sandile/Krokorok ASAP and start again. (If Krokorok, you still have to do the Krokorok evolution challenge)
If you already have all badges by then, substitute his Gym solo for an Elite Four member, or a Leader in the PWT.
As for the Legendary solo, any one from the subway or PWT will suffice from the second Zebra onwards.

Enjoy!
Sure, I just wasn't certain on giving a challenge, as I know near to nothing about his theme. Adding in in a sec.

you get Setzer the Riolu ASAP. Riolu is a gambling fighter and therefore is a fan of RNG, thus basing his challenges on it. You may learn a total of [1-3] damaging moves, while all your moves must be off [1-4] different types ASAP, and they must stay at that number. Riolu may evolve at level [30-40] after solo'ing [1-4] gyms and [1-3] other gym leaders. For every time Setzer faints, throw away [5-25] of your most expensive pokeballs, or [5-15] of your most expensive items. Setzer is such a gambler that he prevents you from ever resetting your game. You may heal Setzer a maximum of [1-5] times per battle.
Setzer [may=1/may not=2] hold items. (If yes, he must always hold an item) To prove its worth, have it solo at least [1-4] elite four and champion pokemon per fight of [1-5] members.

PS: RNG the number between brackets for Setzer to establish his fated path. Oh, and if you do not think this is themed enough, I might have to research his character more. If you get unlucky with your rolls, blame Setzer.

Either way GL

After RNG:
Damaging moves: 2
Types of moves: 3
Evolve at: 31
Soloing: 1 gym and 3 other gym leaders
Every time he faints, throw away: 13 most expensive poke balls or 9 most expensive items
Heal him a maximum of: 4 times per battle
May not use a hold item
Solo 3 elite four and champion pokemon per fight of 5 members.
celever said:
"Kefka is maniacal, short-tempered, flamboyant, destructive, and cruel."
Take Kefka the Sneasel (thanks chieliee! Was stuck on a pokemon)
Going with the quote above, I will go through all of those things that you must achieve.
"Maniacal"
To be a maniac, Sneasel has to learn how to be a mad scientist. So it must defeat 30 electric types and 15 steel types before it can evolve.
"Short-tempered"
Sneasel must always keep the move beat up and punishment. If a partner faints then Sneasel must come in and use beat up. If Sneasel itself faints you must start the next 5 trainer battles with punishment. (including the elite four!)
"Flamboyant"
To be flamboyant it must surf and then hone its claws to look majestic, and it has to do that once in every important fight. If not then you lose (focus sash much?) and have to make everyone else in your party faint. Of course use beat up and punsihment are first turn, this is next.
"Destructive"
KEFKA RAGE!
More on topic, Sneasel must destroy Hugh and take the spoils by solo'ing him in the final battle and either using thunderbolt on Jolteon if Terra evolves into him, or trashing it. Note that if Sneasel does not solo Hugh first time then Terra Jolteon doesn't learn thunderbolt. If this happens then trash it.
"Cruel"
To be cruel you have to be heartless... such as an icy heart. Therefore Sneasel must solo 45 ice types (sorry if a bit much, but you do catch it where there are like a million wild ice types). Furthermore he has a black soul, so take out half of Grimsley's team with Sneasel.

Caveat: Since Sneasel is available so late, I will have it traded to me right before I reach Opelucid City. In exchange for this early acquisition however, I either need to use Kefka to solo Drayden's Haxorus without using Ice moves, or solo three of Drayden's gym trainers with it.
Alright! Here's the team. I have finals this week coming up, but expect to see this started within the next week and a half!

CJorex take furrow the drilbur.
Like most moles Furrow loves to dig and as such must always know dig after learning it. He is also very proud of his claws and therefore must always know at least two claw based moves (slash/hone claws etc). When he was still in the nest, his younger brother was taken as he ventured above the surface by an Unfezant. Because of this he is very afraid of flying types and cannot stay in against them. When he evolves into excadrill (no restrictions here) he loses this fear. He must solo skyla to avenge his brother

Have fun

Celever and Chikorita, both taken. I'm going to love using Stunfisk, primarily because my brother hates him and so nown I can shove this in his face haha.

Challanges so far:
Invisible the Cryogonal (Its_A_Random)
Pido the Lillipup (Recec)
Beauty the Trubbish (Dodgerr)
Slendeer the Deerling (Shiruba)
Sonnet the Ducklett (inanimate blob)
Typed the Stunfisk (celever)
Furrow the Drilburr (Chikorita185)

Reserved:Geodude6, because I don't want to have to use an Audino

And now a twist; I will be chosing the species of the rest of my team!
A Tirtouga, because I love turtles
A Tepig, because I need a starter and havn't used Tepig before
A Joltik, because he is my favourite Unova Pokemon
A Scraggy, because who doesn't love the pants lizard!

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Hey, you wanted an early-game mon. Well, you can get Audino on the very first route! Also only one restriction is easy, and that one restriction is pretty much nothing!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reconsider!

I'll think about it. But Audino is probably my least-favourite Pokmon, and early-game can mean starter. You also said I only had to keep this if I wanted to, and anyway, since I'm using 12 Pokemon and it has no restrictions on where I have to use it, it would just stay in my PC most of the time anyway. I will take this if I don't get any other good Challanges though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)