Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Sorry for the inactivity. My laptop got fried so I will have to postpone my updates for a while. (Axmaster, you're so damned lucky; I was working on a megalomanic challange for you =P) I did manage to save a back up WIP for chapter 1.

Well, while I'm here; at least I can vote and give Prof Science a pokemon. Screw type overlap, I'm giving you a Castform. You choose which type you want it to be.

Right; Prof Science, take Djinn the Castform at the Weather Institute.

The poor bugger was stuck in an ancient lamp for decades and behaves like a Ghost type: Teach him Shadowball as soon as possible - I believe the TM can be found at Mt Pyre. His other three moves are Weather Ball, a Weather Move and a Wildcard (preferably something that can benefit from the current weather). Djinn must solo 10 Ghost types before he can face the Elite Four.

Like a Djinn he will grant you three wishes:
- The power to change the weather: Pick ONE weather type and keep that move forever. Note that you may pick Sandstorm if you don't want him to transform. Djinn can't attack unless any weather is up. If you pick sun and you happen to be on a rainy route, that counts as weather too. If your weather turns expire, you may be lenient or set it up again. Your choice. To make grinding easier, he may use Shadowball without any weather up.
- The power of resurrection: You may use this wish ONCE to revive a fallen comrade in battle. Switch Djinn in battle (if possible) and apply a revive to grant your wish of resurrection. Note that Djinn must be alive and on the team to use this wish.
- The power of time travel: ONCE during your travels you may reset your cardridge and continue from your last save. You may only do so if you have used the Resurrection Wish. Of course this comes at a costly price: Djinn must eat all your Rare Candies, Vitamins and if possible the most expensive potions. He must now hold a Nugget or another expensive treasure; with his wishes gone, Djinn tries to use wealth to make up for his lost magic. You can't sell this junk anymore either.

Have Fun!

Also, for my Crystal run, how the heck am I supposed to solo Morty with Pidgeotto when it can't use Gust/all status moves can't be obtained, unless you want me to grind up to Wing Attack. I went on and replaced Gust, but can easily get Mud Slap via TM...
Yeah, um... Grassblade, still need help with my Crystal run...

Anywho, as I realized that a friend still has my XD game, I'll do a Colloseum run instead. Catching and purifying all the shadows that I can in hopes of Ho-oh, so... Yep. Make it hard as ya want. I wanna have some FUN with the game, so bring forth everything. However, perma-killing members, no thanks. A team of six so I can capture. I'll need the extra HP to get those shadow dogs... meep. Anywho, fire away.

Thanks guys!
@Jimera0, that's pretty good. I probably won't have Spit Up, too much trouble. Especially since Stockpile doesn't raise defences in Gen 3.

@Axmaster68, that's awesome (but I should have expected it.) I'm going to love my Mudkip!

@Sage Chow, do you want to give me any restrictions on that? You don't have to, but at least give my Castform a nickname.

Thanks, my team's almost full!

Here's the pokes I already have:
1) Treadshot's Zigzagoon
2) Endquote's Ralts
3) King Serperior's Makuhita
4) Son_of_Shadoo's Skarmory
5) Jimera0's Wailmer
6) Obbmud99's Shroomish
7) GrassBlade's Magnemite
8) Jimera0's Gulpin
9) Axmaster68's Mudkip
10) Sage Chow's Castform (restrictions and nickname pending)
11) gamer40000's Poochyena
12) --

Types still available: Fire, Rock, Ice, Bug, Dragon, Ghost.
DON't YOU DARE give me a: Normal, Fighting, Steel, Water

Oh, and I'm giving gamer40000 one day before his reservation is void.

Wait, LoudkirbyKing, what challange are you talking about?
Chapter 2 is up! Since I have almost no time, take a modified Rage the Pidgey.
LoudKirbyKing, take Scarred the Pidgey.

This Pidgey must be the first one that you can catch on Route 29. It is scarred after it's entire family and all it's neighbors were fainted by Cinders. Because of this, it may never battle a fire type. If it leads the party and a fire type appears, you must run/switch immediately. Also, after hearing my rant about not finding sentrets on Route 29, it must switch in and faint all sentrets and furrets. It may evolve after soloing Falkner (not his gym). Teach it Roost immediately. After it evolves, it is still scarred. It may only use contact moves and status moves and is under the effects of Torment. To stop this, it must solo Morty and solo the Gyarados at the Lake of Rage. After it evolves again, rename it Happy. Now, it can stay in battle against fire types. Solo Lance's Charizard, Blaine, and Red's Charizard.

Summary:

Restrictions as Pidgey: Switch out of fire types, kill all sentrets and furrets, must solo Falkner
Restrictions after one evolution:Switch out of fire types, kill all sentrets and furrets, Under effects of Torment, may only use contact moves and status moves. Solo Gyarados at Lake of Rage and Morty.
Final Evolution: Rename Happy, Solo Lance's Charizard, kill all Sentrets and Furrets. Solo Blaine and Red's Charizard.
Have Fun! Tell me if too difficult, I think you will hate it when it's a Pidgeotto.
Edit: Changed the roost restriction.
Now you know. Whatcha want me to do, mate?

Thanks gamer40000 for finally editing!
Unfortunately, I am rejecting NoGhost the Poochyena. You may not have noticed, but I am playing a Scramblocke- that means if a pokemon faints, its dead. Forever.

I really don't want to have to use up all those TMs in a Scramblocke run, and as a Mightyena, I really won't appreciate not having any STAB attack. Also, soloing two E4 members is just cruel. I did request easy difficulty.

So, I am rejecting your Poochyena. I will leave your reservation open for another 24 hours to give you another chance, but after that it will be void.

Well, First of all, I changed the teach Roost part and it became Mudslap. You can just maybe land the final blow on all of the pokemon using Gust.

Thanks gamer40000 for finally editing!
Unfortunately, I am rejecting NoGhost the Poochyena. You may not have noticed, but I am playing a Scramblocke- that means if a pokemon faints, its dead. Forever.

I really don't want to have to use up all those TMs in a Scramblocke run, and as a Mightyena, I really won't appreciate not having any STAB attack. Also, soloing two E4 members is just cruel. I did request easy difficulty.

So, I am rejecting your Poochyena. I will leave your reservation open for another 24 hours to give you another chance, but after that it will be void.
Fine, let me change it. Ignore Dig, Shadow Ball, and Torment. Roar and Taunt you get by level-up, and pick either to solo all Ghost-types, Phoebe (this is different, so if you pick to solo all Ghost-types, you don't have to solo Phoebe) or Glacia. Tell me if you want to change anything else.

^ That's much better! Just a couple of things that I'd like to clarify:
1) Does NoGhost still need to learn Howl?
2) Can NoGhost now evolve at any time?

Edit: Actually I just saw Sage Chow's update on the Castform- It came earlier than NoGhost, and Castform has to solo 10 Ghost types. Is it okay if Castform can do this, with NoGhost soloing the rest of them?

But thanks for that, I'll put it on the list.
Only one more to go! I need to request that it be one of the types not used already.

Edit: Thanks Sage Chow for the great pokemon! Those are really awesome restrictions (and I'll accept the resurrection one because its not one particular pokemon getting favoured)

First, the bad news: My FireRed cartrage disappeared :(
Second, the good news: I found my Saphire cartrage :)

In honor of me find this cartrage, I want a Scramble for it.

Rules:

1). No drudgery.
2). No killing off other pokes.
3). Please don't be too hard on this one. I haven't been to the Hoen region in over two years :(
4). 2 hour placeholders.
5). I like creativity.

Here is the theme: Anime/Manga villains from my fave series.

My fave series:
1): Mobel Fighter G Gundam
2). Yu Yu Hakusho (misspelled, I know)
3). YuGiOh
5). Digimon
6). Naruto
7). Zoids: New Century Zero
8). DB/DBZ/DBGT
9). Transformers (I count this as Anime)

You guys can choose your own Anime/Manga villains from your fav series that isnt on this list, but please explain who it is because I will most likely have no clue who it is.

Let's go!!

Reserving a for KS. He'll be based upon the Sebastian (a demonic butler) from Black Butler (it's on Youtube if you'd like to watch it). He'll be tough, but doable, 'cause I'm going to give you a good pokemon!

EDIT: KS, take Sebastian the Trapinch. Sebastian is your demonic butler, and such:

First, he must declare himself a demon by learning and keeping Faint Attack. This attack must be tied for your most powerful move.
Second, he loves cats, and such can never battle one unless he is the last member of your team.
Third, he must always guard you, and such can never be healed minus revives in battle
Fourth, he must vanquish many enemies for you, and such must solo Winona, your rival twice, Aqua's boss once, and 1 E4 member. He can evolve the first time after soloing 10 trainers and the second time after you defeat Tate and Liza.
Fifth, you must black out once before Tate and Liza. Here, you forget about your contract, but Sebastian makes you remember by learning and keeping Sandstorm.
Sixth, even though Sebastian is nice and gentle when he isn't in battle, when he is, he is ruthless and cold hearted. As such, he can never switch out unless he reaches red health.
Seventh, Sebastian hates money, and such every time he faints, you must throw out 1000 dollars worth of items.
Eighth, After Tate and Liza, you turn into a never dying demon (not really), and Sebastian realizes he must serve you forever. So, Sebastian cannot be used until Victory Road.
Ninth, he thinks, "I am simply one hell of a butler." So, he must prove it again, by soloing 1 member of the E4 the second time, and 2 of the Champion's pokemon.
Finally, don't turn into a Black Butler during this challange!

Have fun KS!

Reserving for King Serperior. I'll give him a poke based off Seto Kaiba.

King Serperior, take Seto Kaiba the Spinda!
Seto Kaiba wants to relive his childhood with challanges. (Take a guess why I had you do Spinda and you will see.)
Seto's mother died after the birth of Mokuba, and the father died in an accident when he was eight years old. After you get another Pokemon, you must solo one pokemon. Whenever your Pokedex count is a multiple of 8, you must solo two Pokemon.
Orphaned, their relatives used up their inheritance and left them at the orphanage. If you ever have to leave him at the PC, you must spend $360+sum of current stats before.
When Seto was ten (tweleve in the English series), the head of KaibaCorp, Gozaburo Kaiba, arrived at the orphanage and Kaiba saw the chance to challenge him to a game of chess, with Gozaburo forced to adopt Seto and Mokuba should he win. Seto defeated him and the brothers were adopted. Whenever Seto's level is a multiple of 10 or 12, you must go out and catch a pokemon with only Seto.
Seto got the skills and knowledge to acquire less than Gozaburo's half of the company shares, but Mokuba gave Seto his percent, giving Seto KaibaCorp's shares, seizing control of the company and discharging his foster father. In a Gym Leader/Admin battle, have Seto solo the first pokemon, then deal deal damage to the next, switch into another pokemon, have that deal damage (BUT NOT FAINT) then have Seto solo the rest of the team. In the next battle, have that other pokemon faint.

Have fun!

Also, Mr. Science, you still need howl, and yes, he can solo the rest. You can only evolve him if you learn Howl and Roar.

Reserving starter for KS.
It may be a little hard, but I can make some changes if you wish.

Challange is up now, its down below.

Hmmm. Reserving DBZ challange. Edit: Nevermind

Take Kira the Shroomish. Kira is set to remove all evil from the World. But before that, Kira must obtain a Death Note by soloing Roxanne with a limit of 7 items. Now, he must rid the world of all evil. Solo all water types any Team Aqua member may possess. Also, Kira must be the God of this world. He must solo all Wailords and co. Kira will obtain the eyes after evolving. It must try to stop the people after him. Solo 2 of the Rival's pokemon everytime. Finally, Kira must have a death note with him at all times. Carry a Mail. However, you can chose to have Kira relinquish ownership of the Death Note. Instead, Kira must now try to help the person after him. Instead, he may never be used in rival battles. Finally, every time you defeat the Rival with Kira, Kira is happy. You must celebrate by buying 15 Soda Pops reserved just for Kira. Kira may no use any items besides revives until you use up the Soda. Have Fun!

I know Digimon, Serperior. Take a Ralts, and it shall be known as Izzy, AKA Tentomon's owner.

Izzy's a genius. Ralts is a genius. Thus, it must be brilliant. Teach it Calm Mind to prove it's brains. It's also a computer whiz, thus, it must forever know an electrical move to prove it's skills with computers. Izzy was also a loner, so he can't be in any double battles. And finally, he was a bit skeptical of digimon, so he must be able to examine the trainers. Solo 6 gym trainers(Leaders count as 3 if you do it). Finally, to prove himself as the best, he must take down Tai! Also known as Drake(Or whatever the dragon E4 dude is). Solo him.

Recap!

Must know Calm mind and an electric move.
Must never be in double battles
Most solo 6 gym trainers.
Solo Drake.

OK, I know I'm a little late, KS, will you still accept this?

Willing to change some of it for difficulty.

Also, I'm not quite certain that this counts as Anime/Manga, but would you take a Homestuck challenge?

The flavour abounds with spoilers, so here's a list of the restrictions. If you've read Homestuck, then feel free to take a peek at the flavour below.
- You get a Torchic named Jack.
- Can only use Normal type moves.
- Evolve to Combusken after entering Mauville. You may now use moves of all types, but you must choose only one STAB type.

If you chose Fire for your STAB, get the Flamethrower TM and teach it to Jack. If you chose Fighting for your STAB, get the Rock Smash HM and teach it to Jack. (Or level-up to evolve and get Double Kick).

- Teach Aerial Ace to Jack after defeating Winona (Not with Jack).
- After kicking Team Aqua out of Mossdeep, evolve to Blaziken. You may now use both STABs, and delete the STAB move you were forced into, as well as Aerial Ace, if you choose.
- Cause damage to Kyogre during the battle, and be active while capturing.
- Solo 5 trainers in Victory Road.
- Solo Phoebe.

When Jack Noir stole the ring from the White Queen in the kids' session, he gained powers based upon their prototypings of their kernelsprites. The first prototyping was by John, who prototyped a harlequin doll with a missing arm, slashed eye, and a damaged hat. Because of your missing arm, Jack cannot use any move types other than Normal from the start of the game.

Secondly, when Dave connects to Rose as her server player, Rose's kernelsprite gets prototyped twice, first with the body of Jaspers, her cat, and secondly with a princess doll with horrorterror tentacles. When prototyped with here, Jack's power increases - Jack can evolve into Combusken, and gains the ability to use one STAB (not both), but your choice. In-game, this prototyping will occur after entering Mauville. You may also use moves of any type other than the STAB you chose not to use.

Now, remember which STAB you picked? If you chose fire, you must obtain the Flamethrower TM and teach it to Jack immediately. If you chose Fighting, you must get the Rock Smash TM and teach it immediately (If Jack has been used little enough to be below level 16, you may substitute Double Kick for Rock Smash).

After you have defeated Winona, the third prototyping is carried out by Jade, in Dave's session. Jack is prototyped with a dead crow, fiving him wings, and giving him the ability to fly around the session. Teach Jack Aerial Ace immediately, as it is the only Flying TM that Combusken learns.

Finally, Jack is prototyped with Bec, Jade's dog, who is also a First Guardian, just before Jade enters the medium (After the Wailmer are removed from the cove). Jack gains near omnipotence, teleportation, and massive power. Evolve to Blaziken immediately. You may now use both STABs, and can get rid of Rock Smash / Flamethrower and Aerial Ace.

Finally, Jack meets up with Jade, who is breeding frogs, trying to create 'Billous Slick,' the frog which will create a new universe. Jack, because he was prototyped with Bec, is immensely loyal to Jade, although he does try to prevent her progress by squishing frogs. Jack must assist in capturing Kyogre, and must be the active pokemon when Kyogre is captured.

Shortly thereafter, the Critical Moment approaches, and Jack begins a rampage, causing much damage. Solo 5 trainers in Victory Road with Jack.

After the Critical Moment, shortly before John causes the Scratch, Jack transports into the Trolls' Session, where he is attacked by many Aradiabots. Solo Phoebe to defeat them.

Off-topic here: If anyone here hasn't read Homestuck, I do highly recommend it. That means go do it now.

Reserving for King Serperior. You get a Yu-Gi-Oh challange.

Okay, take Yugi the Electrike. Yugi is pretty good at Duel Monsters- he constantly works on improving his card deck. But somehow, he can only have four cards (read: moves) in his deck!! Still, he tries to keep it a good one. He must have two Monster cards (attacking moves), one Trap card (status move that affects the opponent in some way, and one Spell card (another status move of your choice) at all times. Yugi is always under the effect of Torment, since it's a good idea to use a variety of cards.

Yugi has the Millennium Puzzle, but it's not completed yet. So he has to go on a quest to reassemble it. Yugi must complete these tasks, in any order:
- Solo 20 trainers
- Land the final blow on two GLMPs
- Visit the Mirage Tower, with only Yugi in the party, and retrieve a Fossil from the top

After completing this, Yugi has solved the Millennium Puzzle and may evolve.
Whoah, it seems that the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh was trapped in the Millennium Puzzle and has possessed Yugi! Now that the Millennium Puzzle is completed, you must immediately give one item to Yugi. This is the Millennium Puzzle. Yugi must hold this item forever, and if it ever loses it by any means (Knock Off, Trick, eats the berry etc.) then it may not battle until it gets it back. (So if its item is Knocked Off mid battle, then Yugi cannot participate in the rest of the battle, but doesn't need to get a new one since it regenerates after you've won. On the other hand, you don't want to give Yugi a berry, since if it eats it in the battle, then it can't battle until you get a new one.)

But Maximillian Pegasus has stolen Yugi's grandfather's soul. Once Yugi find out, he is determined to defeat him. But first, he has togo through Pegasus's minions. Yugi must solo Archie at the Seafloor Cavern. Then, Archie tells Yugi where to find Pegasus's second-in-command. It's Wallace- Yugi must solo him too. Wallace tells Yugi that Pegasus has hidden himself on an island in the middle of the sea- Ever Grande City. Finally, Yugi goes there and confronts his greatest enemy- Maximillian Pegasus, aka Steven. Yugi must solo the Champion in an epic battle for his grandpa's soul.

Have fun, and I hope this wasn't too hard!

Edit: Thanks gamer40000 for clarifying that. But I'm a bit slow, so help me with one more detail: Can I delete Howl after evolution?

Edit 2: Oh I just realised something with Sage Chow's Castform. When I use up Djinn's final wish, does it have to eat all the Rare Candies/Vitamins I have in the bag at the time, or every one I get in the future too?

@gamer4000, why no "screw the rules I have money" clause? XD

ProfessorScience, take Bug? the Trapinch. He goes through life thinking that he is a Bug type, so you must play him to his Bug-type strengths, switching him out of Fire and Flying types as soon as he comes across one, and switching him in and soloing 25 Grass, Psychic, and Dark types (each, not total). Dual-types like Shiftry count as one for each type. Since Flygon did not have any Bug-types move bar Fury Cutter in gen 3, you must give up either Dragon or Ground STAB (your choice) to make up for it. You can evolve to Vibrava after soloing all 25 of one type, and evolve again into Trapinch after completing all 75 solos.

KS, take Tobi the Luvdisc. Yes, you heard me right. Luvdisc. All Tobi wants to do is prove that he's a good boy, even though only half an Akatsuki member (Zetsu's white side) likes him. To prove he's actually worth jack-shit, he must lead the party whenever possible, and can not switch out/run away until after it has dealt damage. It must solo all the trainers in Wallace's gym, but it is not required to solo Wallace himself. Tobi must KO one Pokemon from each of the E4 (if possible).

(If this gets rejected, I have another Akatsuki member in mind)

The Warrior's Path- Season 3
A ridiculously hard Yellow Scramble challenge that makes 10th story ledges seem very, very sexy.
-All obtainable before Koga
-Possible trading (don't count on it though)
-The season ends either when I'm inches away from stomping my Game Boy into bits... or the defeat of all legendaries. Whichever comes first.

The starter:
You get WWarrior, the _____. That's right, you get to choose what Pokemon this is. Just pick something you like, it doesn't matter. WWarrior is absolutely obsessed with being as annoying as possible.

Firstly, no matter what it is, it gains a second ability in Defeatist. Except it's changed to "only use non-attacking moves when at 50% health or below".

Secondly, you must use WWarrior in each and every gym battle that is not being soloed, and using only WWarrior, survive at least 10 damage dealing enemy attacks, before fainting the first Pokemon. They can be any damage dealing move, as long as damage is done right away (so Toxic wouldn't count, as no damage is done on attack, only afterwards). You may use whatever items necessary, as long as the restriction involving Haxmaster is followed.

Thirdly, WWarrior must always be switched in whenever Haxmaster faints, because WWarrior is Haxmaster's greatest fanboy/girl, even stealing inspiration for his suicide indulging scramble. Because it loves Haxmaster so much, WWarrior must solo the pokemon that fainted Haxmaster. If it fails to do so, throw out every item you have (not including TMs and stuff, just potions and balls and that sort of stuff). I'll throw you a lifeline here. If Haxmaster faints during its solos, you may bring in WWarrior, and faint the pokemon who fainted it. You may then continue the solo with WWarrior, on the condition that it can only faint Pokemon while under the effects of Defeatist. This doe snot count towards beating the third to last challenge.

Next, keep WWarrior 2 levels lower than Haxmaster, since WWarrior's always 2 steps behind. No more, no less.

To use an item on WWarrior outside of battle, it must first offer the same item to Haxmaster, and that item must be used on Haxmaster first (so if you wish to use a potion, use one on Haxmaster first, and if Haxmaster can't have a potion used on it, then WWarrior can't either). If in battle, you don't have to use the item on Haxmaster first (as that would waste a turn), but the item must be able to be used on Haxmaster at the time you use it on WWarrior.

(third to last challenge here) The final challenge? To prove its worth to Haxmaster (because to WWarrior, Haxmaster is Pokemon-god), WWarrior must solo a gym leader, and it must only faint Pokemon while under the effects of Defeatist.

When it's finished doing all this, it may finally consider itself equal to Haxmaster. Finish the game with them both at the same level post-Champion. If they are of different levels, too bad, restart from your last save and try again (so save before the Champion!).

Oh, and one final thing: since you sold your soul for Pokemon and not to Fluttershy (how can you say no to Fluttershy?), WWarrior must solo all wild pokemon who resemble real-life creatures (so Rattata counts as a rat, Pikachu counts as a mouse...practically all Gen 1 Pokemon resemble animals...humans are exceptions, so you can skip the Hitmons and the Machop line, etc.)
No... No, this is some kind of joke. You're not SERIOUSLY saying I have to solo Brock with a Pikachu? Who, might I mention, can't evolve? Ever? And it has to solo ~45% of all the species in this game? And requires me to always over-grind my Zubat? Along with several other restrictions? You
re not joking??!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The only that can't be fully evolved unless I find someone with a link cable and an old Game Boy:
WaterWarrior, you get A1* the Ghastly.

A1 loves to feed off the misery of others, thus it must use Confuse Ray every time it is brought into battle. It must also learn Hypnosis and Dream Eater in order to evolve into a Haunter, as he knows that he gives other people nightmares. You cannot teach any TMs to A1 until he's a haunter.

As a Haunter, A1 has become hungry for the dreams of small children, and must Hypnosis any pokemon with a lever lower than his until it is asleep, then it must use Dream Eater until it wakes up. When (or if) it wakes up, it must use Confuse Ray on the pokemon. A1 must have Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, and Dream Eater at all times. You must teach A1 a TM move ASAP due to the fact that he knows that he doesn't learn any powerful move by level up. It must keep this TM move at all times, and can only be replaced by another TM move. It must be an attacking move. If A1 goes against a pokemon with a higher level than A1, then he must attack it using his TM move first, no matter what. If you wish to evolve A1, he must feast off the dreams of 50 children (Must use the Hypnosis+Dream Eater combo successfully 50 times if you want to evolve him).

If A1 becomes a Gengar, then it may replace Confuse Ray with another non-attacking move. Keeps all of his restrictions from when he was a Haunter otherwise.

At some point, A1 must solo 2 different Gym Leaders of your choice.

*No offense Treadshot.
Its not TOO awful... In fact, its probably the least insanity-inducing challenge I have.

The one no one likes:
Waterwarrior, take Jimera0 the Horsea!

Jimera0 loves scrambles based in an odd number generation, so that is what this is going to be about.

He may only beat mons that have a Pokedex number that is odd. He must participate in any third trainer battle on the route, barring other restrictions. If you forget, you must solo every trainer on the next route. He may only attack on odd-numbered levels. To evolve, he must solo 18 Pokemon, and attack 6 more. After evolution, he must solo every trainer but Sabrina in her gym, and you must teach it Surf. However, you may only use it when Gyarados or the opponent's level/Pokedex number is divisible by 7. For every other move after evolving, you may only use it when your level is shares a multiple with that move. (For example, if you teach Fire Blast, move 126, you can use it when you are level 20, because they are both divisible by 2.) This will help: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves

Have hard fun!
NOT MATH! ANYTHING BUT MAAAAAATTH!! ;~;
Waterwarrior, take JimTime the Gyarados.

I will edit soon.

Do you really want difficult?? Well guess what? You are getting Jimera's Challange......from the mirror world!!

Jimera said that the Gyarados that I gave him is his MVP. This, however, will not.

Gyara shouldnt forget his lovely defenses that are so far overshadowed by his awesome offensive skills.

Other than Dragon Rage, you can have one offensive move, but it must not exceed 80 BP.

Solo your Rival at the Silph Co., Giovanni at all times, and Bruno, using only Dragon Rage. Do these solos using less than 6 items total.

Have fun and good luck.......you will need it.
Dear god...
Okay waterwarrior, I'll reserve for you.

Waterwarrior, take gamer40000 the Charmander. Now as we all know, gamer40000 is the biggest ninja in history. Seriously, he only edits his reservations at the very last moment. So, your Charmander must only use an attacking move every third turn. However, gamer4000 is not the best ninja in the world- Koga is. To improve his mad ninja skills, gamer40000 must solo Koga. After completing this, gamer40000 may evolve into Charmeleon. All of gamer40000's restrictions carry over.

Now, gamer40000 realises that he hasn't been living up to his name- he is a gamer! So, gamer40000 must work towards completing the game. Now how do we beat Pokemon Yellow again? Oh yeah, I remember, you have to catch 'em all! So, whenever you come across a wild pokemon of a species you haven't caught yet, immediately switch gamer40000 in and catch it. Now of course you can't actually catch very pokemon in Yellow, since not all of them are available. So, you must complete an even harder goal. What is is? Why, get a Porygon of course!! Seriously, buy a Porygon from the Game Corner. After getting your amazingly awesome Porygon, gamer40000 may evolve into Charizard.

As a Charizard, all of gamer40000's restrictions carry over. Now he has an awesome Porygon to show off!! Your Porygon must always be in the party with gamer40000, because he loves to gloat. But, there's a problem. From all that time in the slots, gamer40000 has become a compulsive gambler! So, you must go to the Game Corner and win at least 1000 coins every two hours of gameplay. This constant gambling degrades gamer40000's life. So much in fact, that he loses all ability to use Fire-type moves. He loses all his friends, since he is not an awesome, fire-breathing dragon like everyone expected him to be- he's just a gambling addict. To prove to everyone that he is a true dragon, gamer40000 must solo Lance. After completing this, all of his gamer40000's restrictions are lifted, and you get an awesome Charizard that everybody loves.

(no offense gamer40000)
... .... ... -twitch-
You get WWarrior, the _____. That's right, you get to choose what Pokemon this is. Just pick something you like, it doesn't matter. WWarrior is absolutely obsessed with being as annoying as possible.

Firstly, no matter what it is, it gains a second ability in Defeatist. Except it's changed to "only use non-attacking moves when at 50% health or below".

Secondly, you must use WWarrior in each and every gym battle that is not being soloed, and using only WWarrior, survive at least 10 damage dealing enemy attacks, before fainting the first Pokemon. They can be any damage dealing move, as long as damage is done right away (so Toxic wouldn't count, as no damage is done on attack, only afterwards). You may use whatever items necessary, as long as the restriction involving Haxmaster is followed.

Thirdly, WWarrior must always be switched in whenever Haxmaster faints, because WWarrior is Haxmaster's greatest fanboy/girl, even stealing inspiration for his suicide indulging scramble. Because it loves Haxmaster so much, WWarrior must solo the pokemon that fainted Haxmaster. If it fails to do so, throw out every item you have (not including TMs and stuff, just potions and balls and that sort of stuff). I'll throw you a lifeline here. If Haxmaster faints during its solos, you may bring in WWarrior, and faint the pokemon who fainted it. You may then continue the solo with WWarrior, on the condition that it can only faint Pokemon while under the effects of Defeatist. This doe snot count towards beating the third to last challenge.

Next, keep WWarrior 2 levels lower than Haxmaster, since WWarrior's always 2 steps behind. No more, no less.

To use an item on WWarrior outside of battle, it must first offer the same item to Haxmaster, and that item must be used on Haxmaster first (so if you wish to use a potion, use one on Haxmaster first, and if Haxmaster can't have a potion used on it, then WWarrior can't either). If in battle, you don't have to use the item on Haxmaster first (as that would waste a turn), but the item must be able to be used on Haxmaster at the time you use it on WWarrior.

(third to last challenge here) The final challenge? To prove its worth to Haxmaster (because to WWarrior, Haxmaster is Pokemon-god), WWarrior must solo a gym leader, and it must only faint Pokemon while under the effects of Defeatist.

When it's finished doing all this, it may finally consider itself equal to Haxmaster. Finish the game with them both at the same level post-Champion. If they are of different levels, too bad, restart from your last save and try again (so save before the Champion!).

Oh, and one final thing: since you sold your soul for Pokemon and not to Fluttershy (how can you say no to Fluttershy?), WWarrior must solo all wild pokemon who resemble real-life creatures (so Rattata counts as a rat, Pikachu counts as a mouse...practically all Gen 1 Pokemon resemble animals...humans are exceptions, so you can skip the Hitmons and the Machop line, etc.)
I'm honestly not sure whether I should be offended or not by this...

Placeholder for waterwarrior

Waterwarrior, you get Fuck Rocks the Caterpie. You have the following restrictions:

-It can only be leveled up by battling.
-No trading this to another game.

After evolving into Butterfree, it wants to prove itself as being superior to Rock-types. Solo every trainer-owned Rock-type, excluding Brock. After soloing Giovanni's Rhydon in the final gym, this restriction is removed. It must never be the highest leveled Pokemon in your party.

EDIT: Shit I didn't realize about Mega Drain.

Reserving for waterwarrior.

Waterwarrior, take Jimera0 the Horsea!

Jimera0 loves scrambles based in an odd number generation, so that is what this is going to be about.

He may only beat mons that have a Pokedex number that is odd. He must participate in any third trainer battle on the route, barring other restrictions. If you forget, you must solo every trainer on the next route. He may only attack on odd-numbered levels. To evolve, he must solo 18 Pokemon, and attack 6 more. After evolution, he must solo every trainer but Sabrina in her gym, and you must teach it Surf. However, you may only use it when Seadra or the opponent's level/Pokedex number is divisible by 7. For every other move after evolving, you may only use it when your level is shares a multiple with that move. (For example, if you teach Fire Blast, move 126, you can use it when you are level 20, because they are both divisible by 2.) This will help: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_moves

Have hard fun!

canno

formerly The Reptile
WaterWarrior, you get A1* the Ghastly.

A1 loves to feed off the misery of others, thus it must use Confuse Ray every time it is brought into battle. It must also learn Hypnosis and Dream Eater in order to evolve into a Haunter, as he knows that he gives other people nightmares. You cannot teach any TMs to A1 until he's a haunter.

As a Haunter, A1 has become hungry for the dreams of small children, and must Hypnosis any pokemon with a lever lower than his until it is asleep, then it must use Dream Eater until it wakes up. When (or if) it wakes up, it must use Confuse Ray on the pokemon. A1 must have Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, and Dream Eater at all times. You must teach A1 a TM move ASAP due to the fact that he knows that he doesn't learn any powerful move by level up. It must keep this TM move at all times, and can only be replaced by another TM move. It must be an attacking move. If A1 goes against a pokemon with a higher level than A1, then he must attack it using his TM move first, no matter what. If you wish to evolve A1, he must feast off the dreams of 50 children (Must use the Hypnosis+Dream Eater combo successfully 50 times if you want to evolve him).

If A1 becomes a Gengar, then it may replace Confuse Ray with another non-attacking move. Keeps all of his restrictions from when he was a Haunter otherwise.

At some point, A1 must solo 2 different Gym Leaders of your choice.

*No offense Treadshot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)