Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brutal, I will give you a Teddiursa, name him "Awwwwwwwww", but when he evolves name him "WTF". In order to evolve it must solo at least 4 trainers on those 2 routes before victory road. Must know either one status or one special move.

Brutal: Take the Tyrogue you get from the Karate King. This Tyrogue needs to prove itself worthy of the title of Champion Fighter. As such, it can only use moves doable by a martial artist (meaning only physical moves) and must solo Bruno with only Fighting moves. It can evolve whenever. After it evolves, give it a NN based on its evolution: Rocky (Hitmonchan) JackieChan (Hitmonlee) or your choice of a martial artist (Hitmontop).

Brutal, take a Venonat from the Bug Catching Contest. Name him "BooGoo". He may only have one attacking move, and it may not be STAB. Evolve after learning all three status powder moves (PoisonPowder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore).

Wow that's fast. Thank you guys i'll start right away

current team + predictions:
-Cyndaquil(Chicago): It must be male, and it must solo Bugsy to become a Quilava, and Jasmine to become a Typhlosion. It cannot be the highest-levelled member of my team. Most likely my MVP due to it being the only pokemon for a pretty long time.
-Oddish(Bebeh): Evolve to Gloom whenever. To determine what its final evo is depends on the moveset I give it. If I choose Bellossom it must only have one attacking move, However if I choose Vileplume it can only have attacking moves. Either way to evolve it must solo a whole gym of my choice. Most likely LVP due to the fact that getting the stones in SoulSilver& HeartGold games take some time. I'm not a real fan of the line either. I'll be going for Bellosom though.
-Tentacool (AndUnusual): This is my surfer, infact once I catch it it is the only pokemon that can use surf. (I need surf to catch it so catch something that can learn surf and then box it) Also it must lead in all rival/gym leader/e4 battles (except jasmine and any others you have to solo with other pokemon) and use toxic spikes twice before it can do anything else (if it faints before it can t-spike thats fine). The restriction will be hard!!! but i can see him being powerfull.
-Teddiursa, name him "Awwwwwwwww", but when he evolves name him "WTF". In order to evolve it must solo at least 4 trainers on those 2 routes before victory road. Must know either one status or one special move. Thank you for giving me my favorite Jotho pokemon! he'll be a great back up.
-the Tyrogue you get from the Karate King. This Tyrogue needs to prove itself worthy of the title of Champion Fighter. As such, it can only use moves doable by a martial artist (meaning only physical moves) and must solo Bruno with only Fighting moves. It can evolve whenever. After it evolves, give it a NN based on its evolution: Rocky (Hitmonchan) JackieChan (Hitmonlee) or your choice of a martial artist (Hitmontop). Perhaps another contender for MVP. Physical moves are his thing. I'll try to go for the Chan but the other 2 will be just fine.
-a Venonat from the Bug Catching Contest(BooGoo). He may only have one attacking move, and it may not be STAB. Evolve after learning all three status powder moves (PoisonPowder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore). Support, ShadowBall or Psychic will be his attacking move probably. I don't see it being all that usefull though.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I actually went all the way through Lolcat's update assuming I gave him the all-special Gyarados because I have given out so many, only to realise at the end that I gave him some death fodder. hmph. Anyway, well done on beating the league with two Pokemon below level thirty and the rest below 50.

@blamon you get a bulbasaur named "Tentacles!" The only requirements are that it must keep vine whip forever and solo misty.
Good luck with beating your friend.
P.S. Is your friend doing a scramble too?

Athenodoros

Take a Geodude. It must be the first Pokemon you catch, and can not learn STAB moves with a base power of over 70. It must solo two gym leaders/E4 members to evolve each time.

Blamon, take a Meowth. It may only know moves that would be special attacks in the fourth gen games. Evolve whenever. Name it Future.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
blamon123, you get a Jigglypuff inspired by the Pokemon anime.

Your Jigglypuff always carries with him his trusty Pen Marker which Doubles up as a Microphone. Because of this, your Jigglypuff must know & keep Sing. Unfortunately for you, instead of fighting, Jigglypuff is more interested in Singing. However once the opponent is asleep, Jigglypuff becomes very angry & reveals his marker, Doubleslapping/Pounding the opponent with his marker & when he's done, you see a random face drawn on the opponent...Either that or Jigglypuff Cries out loud until the opponent rouses from sleep.

Recap:

• Catch a Jigglypuff
  • Must know Sing, Pound/Doubleslap & Hyper Voice before the E4
  • Can only use Sing until opponents are asleep. After that, must use Pound/Doubleslap or Hyper Voice until opponent wakes up.
Have fun.

Still need 6 more for HeartGold...

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Blamon, you clearly need a water type. Take the Lapras you get from Silph Co. It cannot be used against Blaine, and must solo one Pokemon from each of the Elite Four, including the Champion.

@Its_A_Random, I see you're copying my idea :) So I'll give you what you gave me: A Farfetch'd that must know Fly as its only STAB Flying move, and Cut as its only STAB Normal move. The remaining two moves must be non-STAB.

Gonna be lazy and give you a challenge I gave to someone else.

ungulate, take a Venonat from the Bug Catching Contest. Name him "BooGooToo". He may only have one attacking move, and it may not be STAB. Evolve after learning all three status powder moves (PoisonPowder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore).

@ungulate Congrats you get to pick your challenge, your choices any of the challenges I recieved for my mono-psychic scramble (with 1 small change).
-Take a Natu. Solo Morty's main Pokemon to evolve, and no Night Shade.
-You get a Double-Mono: an MPD (Mono-Psychic Drowzee)! This Drowzee may only use Psychic-type moves in battle. It may learn other moves, but it may not use them in battle. Also, have it solo Morty (outside of his main) to evolve. Name it Dumbo, then rename it Dumbledore after it evolves.
-Take an Espeon. It cannot learn more than one damaging move at a time, and it must be a Special move. It must evolve from Bill's Eevee ASAP, and it must solo either Chuck or Jasmine.
-Take a Slowbro & name it Thinker, Catch it as a Slowpoke & evolve it into a Slowbro. It may only know one attacking move, & it may not be STAB. (used to be slowking but since you can't trade you get his uu brother).
-Perhaps you can take this Girafarig, from Route 43. It must know both of its STAB's, and has to be used against a 'Mon of Will's that's not named Xatu.
Those are your choices (I suggest the slowbro).
Good luck.
@atheno can he evolve it or will he be stuck with something like a zubat the entire game? (although a crobat with leech life, supersonic and astonish still sucks). EDIT: assuming you battle every trainer you can the 20th is a bellsprout with vine whip, yeah.

Athenodoros

ungulateman, your Pokemon is the twentieth Pokemon owned by a trainer which you encounter, and it must have exactly the same set as the trainer's for the Elite Four.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ungulateman, because I'm so lazy, I'll give you the same challenge that I gave icay & venra...
Icay, take a male Ledian & name it Super Bug. You must catch it as a Ledyba & evolve it into Ledian before Ecruteak.

Your Ledian thinks he is a Superhero & can make his teamates around him Superheroes as well, therefore, he must know this moveset before your battle with Lugia:
-Super Support: Agility/Reflect/Light Screen/Safeguard
-Super Pass: Baton Pass
-Super Punch: Mach Punch/Comet Punch
-Super Force: Bug Buzz/Swift

Your Ledian must prove to you he really is a Superhero by Baton Passing against 3 Gym Leader Pokemon & Soloing 2 Gym Leader Pokemon.

Have fun.
Updated HG thing with Sprocket's challenge. 5 to go.

ungulateman, your Pokemon is the twentieth Pokemon owned by a trainer which you encounter, and it must have exactly the same set as the trainer's for the Elite Four.
Wut.

Gonna be lazy and give you a challenge I gave to someone else.

ungulate, take a Venonat from the Bug Catching Contest. Name him "BooGooToo". He may only have one attacking move, and it may not be STAB. Evolve after learning all three status powder moves (PoisonPowder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore).
Psychic/Sleep Powder/Stun Spore/PoisonPowder gogogogo

@ungulate Congrats you get to pick your challenge, your choices any of the challenges I recieved for my mono-psychic scramble (with 1 small change).
-Take a Natu. Solo Morty's main Pokemon to evolve, and no Night Shade.
-You get a Double-Mono: an MPD (Mono-Psychic Drowzee)! This Drowzee may only use Psychic-type moves in battle. It may learn other moves, but it may not use them in battle. Also, have it solo Morty (outside of his main) to evolve. Name it Dumbo, then rename it Dumbledore after it evolves.
-Take an Espeon. It cannot learn more than one damaging move at a time, and it must be a Special move. It must evolve from Bill's Eevee ASAP, and it must solo either Chuck or Jasmine.
-Take a Slowbro & name it Thinker, Catch it as a Slowpoke & evolve it into a Slowbro. It may only know one attacking move, & it may not be STAB. (used to be slowking but since you can't trade you get his uu brother).
-Perhaps you can take this Girafarig, from Route 43. It must know both of its STAB's, and has to be used against a 'Mon of Will's that's not named Xatu.
Those are your choices (I suggest the slowbro).
Good luck.
@atheno can he evolve it or will he be stuck with something like a zubat the entire game? (although a crobat with leech life, supersonic and astonish still sucks).
I'll take the Espeon. Soloing Chuck will be a piece of cake.

Ungulate I am giving you this Toto: SR for a -spat nature, name it Jaws, must evolve between the Violet and Azalea Gyms, evolve again after the Kimono Girls. Never know Special attacks except Water Gun, cannot use Water Gun at all and must immediately forget it for Ice Fang. Moves before the Elite Four have to be Waterfall, Ice Fang, Earthquake or Superpower, and Crunch.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WOW, easiest challange evar.
Ungulateman, you get avKoffing. The only offensive moves it may learn musat be Special. It can never know Stab. It may never learn Will-o-Wisp. It may never learn Selfdesruct/Explosion. It must solo Koga. It must solo Pryce to evolve.

Ungulate I am giving you this Toto: SR for a -spat nature, name it Jaws, must evolve between the Violet and Azalea Gyms, evolve again after the Kimono Girls. Never know Special attacks except Water Gun, cannot use Water Gun at all and must immediately forget it for Ice Fang. Moves before the Elite Four have to be Waterfall, Ice Fang, Earthquake or Superpower, and Crunch.
This isn't a challange... It's not even a challenge.

When I read this i thought he was suggesting a Choice Band set for Feraligatr instead of a Scramble pokémon...

Thats not the easiest challenge ever, perhaps you missed the part about not evolving to feraligatr until after the kimono girls? The feraligatr I got on my first scramble was even easier because of a neutral nature (it was no restrictions if neutral nature) infact that was the moveset I used for the E4.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Trust me. That challenge is really easy. You SR for a nature that will probably end up HELPING you, you get the first evolution FREE, it evolves mid-game, and gets great moves with no restrictions. That is easy.

Yes it is easy but not the easiest, *looks for his totodile* here it is, I was lucky enough to get a neutral nature so no restrictions but the scramble still wasn't easy because of all the other challenges I got. The totodile will probably only be really good against the E4 (I also don't consider e4 "mid-game" even if it is technically) and besides, he needs something that doesn't suck *looks at athenos weird challenge*. P.S. I'll probably edit in an update on my mono-psychic challenge sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)