Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TalkingLion: I, too, am going to recycle a solo challenge for you, so you get Outlaw the Bulbasaur! Bulbasaur is a fugitive escapee from Kanto, and fears being caught by the local police.

- Outlaw has been impersonating a Turtwig, so your rival must choose Chimchar. He cannot use any Poison-type moves for fear of his second type being discovered.

- After picking up the bicycle in Eterna City, you must be riding it at all times, so as to avoid being caught by anyone who may be chasing you. (Of course, you can get off the bike to go through the marsh, or super-tall grass or what have you, but you must immediately get back on whenever possible.)

- On Route 212 there are five Policemen available to be battled (only at night, as usual). You must battle all five of them at the first possible opportunity. If you take longer than five turns to defeat any one of them they catch on to Outlaw's familiar appearance and Imprison him (eh? eh?), after which he is sentenced to only use three moveslots for the remainder of the run.

- You may evolve into Ivysaur only immediately after your battle with Crasher Wake. If Outlaw doesn't evolve at that time, he gets another chance to evolve, but it must be immediately after any later Gym Leader battle.

- As an Ivysaur, Outlaw realizes that he may be less recognizable with his new appearance, and so the 'bike everywhere' restriction is lifted.

- When you reach the Icy Rock outside Snowpoint City, Outlaw realizes he's found the perfect place to hide from everyone who's been chasing him. He can evolve to Venusaur in this spot after defeating Candice.

- As a Venusaur, Outlaw has been completely reformed, so much so that he decides to change his name to Inlaw. At this point, he realizes no one will realize who he is (or was), and so decides to give up his ruse and can now learn Poison-type attacks. He still retains remnants of his disguise though, and cannot learn any TMs or HMs that the Torterra family cannot learn.
-----------------------------------------------------

@Jynxan: Your Psychic-type (or Fighting if you already have Psychic, but I don't see it) challenge will be a Meditite! This Meditite will have a series of different requirements based on its level-up moves, beginning with this list of 'achievements', as it were.

- Solo any trainer with 3 or more Pokemon using only Bide.
- Use Meditate to reach +6 attack against a Gym Trainer, and then win without using any physical attacks (not allowed to happen in Dewford Gym).
- Successfully avoid hitting yourself in confusion for the duration of the effect two consecutive times (that is, you must be confused, but then snap out of confusion before hitting yourself).
- Have Detect work on four consecutive turns.
- Solo 15 Trained Pokemon that resist your Hidden Power with only Hidden Power.
- Keep Mind Reader on your Meditite for a span of five levels, using Mind Reader before using any damaging move during that span.
- Calm Mind up to +6/+6 against a Gym Leader of a physically-based type (Roxanne, Brawly, Norman, Winona) and win without using a special attack. (I recommend Norman, but hey, that's just me)
- Faint solely because of Hi Jump Kick damage (from full health to none, if you take any damage other than crash damage, heal up and try again).

Your Meditite can evolve after completing six out of eight of the above achievements.

In addition, your Meditite/cham must:

Learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Psych Up forever.
As a Medicham, whenever it is against anything that is not Ghost-type, it must use Hi Jump Kick until it either receives crash damage once in that battle or you run out of PP for it. You may heal during this period, but you can't use any other moves.

You must Psych Up whenever the opponent's stats are altered in any way. Opponent Swords Dances? You have to get that boost too. Amnesia? Same thing, etc. This doesn't apply to Swagger, on either side of the battle. This restriction overrules the HJK restriction above - that is, if you still have HJK PP and something stats up, you must Psych Up instead of HJK.

The other two moves are up to you, but you must always have at least one special move whenever possible.

Final restriction: You must defeat a Gym Leader of your choice using only Hidden Power. You do not have to keep Hidden Power forever.

@Fire Blast: I'll edit one in in a sec, my brain is fried from that Meditite challenge.
EDIT: Never mind, didn't really expect three people to give you challenges while I was typing that up... >_>

I started a Emerald scramble a while back. Here are the challenges

Pokemagnificent, you are obsessed with Grass.
Therefore your starter is the grass starter Treecko named GreenGrass, which must learn Absorb + SolarBeam (Replace Absorb with Mega Drain and then Giga Drain later). #
Every time you enter a new area with Tall Grass, you must set foot on every single Tall Grass square possible before moving onto the next area.

@pokemagnificent, you get a seedot! In order to evolve into Nuzleaf if must solo all the trainers in 1 gym (excluding the gym leader) using only bide.
Nuzleaf things he's hot shit, so before he can evolve he wants to kill as many pokemon as possible!
As a result once he learns fake out he needs to be the first pokemon out in every gym battle after he evolves and use fake out first turn.
Fake out must also be kept for the entire game. After that you can switch in and out as you please.
But that's not enough for this Nuzleaf, he wants to be even better! So before you can evolve it, it has to learn Swagger and keep it forever and ever.
After it's learned Swagger it can evolve and the last 2 moves are your choice.
Take Krap the Magikarp. Lucky you, you don't have to do anything extra to evolve Magikarp. Unfortunately,
once it evolves, Krap becomes angry at its nickname, so it must always know Thrash, Frustration, and Dragon Rage. The fourth move is determined by a dice roll:
1=Anything, but no STAB
2=Surf
3=Waterfall
4=One level-up move of your choice
5=One TM of your choice
6=One HM of your choice (that doesn't include Surf/Waterfall)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a Wailmer. Name it GiantWhale. You must fish it as soon as you get the Good Rod (immediately after getting Surf).
You can either take a "no good moves" challenge or a "hard evolution" challenge:
1. "No good moves": It may not learn Water Spout, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Hidden Power, Waterfall, Return, Curse, Rest, Sleep Talk, Earthquake, Toxic, Body Slam.
2. It may not evolve into Wailord unless it soloes three of Winona's Pokemon, lands the finishing blow on two of Liza+Tate's pokemon.
It must also solo Juan, but it may evolve between Liza+Tate and Juan.
Choose one or the other. The first has no evolution restrictions, the second no move restrictions.

pokemagnificent you get a Solrock. It may never know Rock moves.
Its moves must all be attacking moves of different types.
Solo Liza and Tate with Sceptile. Solo Glacia.

I have omitted one challenge one challenge due to it being a Marill and not only does it give me my 3rd water pokemon i have used Marill in my last two scrambles. I cannot remeber who gave me that challenge so i am opening up a space in this team.

None of these (Due to them being used in other challenges)

Magnetric
Starters
Cacnea
Gulpin
Ralts

So what i need is one pokemon for an Emerald scramble. Fire away!

PS I will update my hard Sapphire scramble later, once Flannery has gone down.

PSS

@Talkinglion-
Grab a Ralts. Flip a coin if its heads it must become Sushi the Gallade. as a Gallade it must kill 40 fish pokemon with a cutting move solo Wakes gym without items. or it can never learn any other moves other than those with cut in its name. To evolve into Kirlia it must use magical leaf to score 10 OHKO's to prove its sushi making potential.

If its tails you get Pikachu the Gardevoir. Your Gardevoir thinks it is a Pikachu and therefore can only use moves Pikachu can learn. After it has beaten Byron it realises that a Pikachu wouldnt have been able to beat Byron so now it assumes it is a type that is good against steel so it must have 3 moves that are super effective against steel. (After Byron)

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So I have started my scramble, and already I can tell where this is going early on: I'm getting overlevelled without trying. LeafGreen (Bulbasaur) was at level 13 when beginning the Brock battle, which is fine, and left at 15. The thing is, there's trainers on Route 3, and I have to grind up my Sing-only Jigglypuff a bit, so here I am, sitting outside of Mount Moon with a level 11 Jigglypuff and a level 20 Ivysaur.

Luckily for my challenge, getting TMs on Jigglypuff is easy (since I do have to have two TMs for it to use Doubleslap, Body Slam, or Double-Edge) because it learns everything and I'll probably hand it the Water Gun TM right inside of Mt. Moon and upgrade that to Bubblebeam not too much later. That means by the time I get Body Slam on it, that'll be the second TM move and it'll be allowed to use it.

I'm sure once I get past Lavender things will get harder (non-contact Spearow going to be spamming Swift on Erika to try to be allowed to evolve, I'm sure) but for now it's going pretty smoothly. Lack of Razor Leaf on Ivysaur's going to suck but whatever, I have a plan to take advantage of Mega Drain lategame anyway.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
pokemagnificent, I'll make you wish you didn't reject that Marill...

Take a Zubat. Cannot evolve until it solos 10 Trainers holding different Berries, & another 10 holding different Berries to evolve again. Name it Flapper.

Have fun...At least you get a flyer...Expecting this to be rejected...

^oh shit. Cheri Berry Zubat on some major steroids.

Also, things go pretty quickly when you use only one Pokemon. I'm on a LG run where I'm not capturing any Pokemon but rather using Pokemon that are given to you, at Lavender Town, and trolling with a LV 33 Gyarados and LV 32 Charmeleon.

Also, things go pretty quickly when you use only one Pokemon. I'm on a LG run where I'm not capturing any Pokemon but rather using Pokemon that are given to you, at Lavender Town, and trolling with a LV 33 Gyarados and LV 32 Charmeleon.
Isn't it funny that on the first games, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Farfetch'd and Lickitung weren't even available in the wild...The funniest thing is that, except for Mr. Mime, they are terrible.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Jynx is actually good though.

Anyway, Ivysaur basically tore up Misty and Lt. Surge, it barely seems fair. Wigglytuff is actually doing some nice damage now because Normal+Water is so good together. I can't wait until I get something else to use though, but two of my Pokemon are coming from the Safari Zone.

Ivysaur Lv. 27
Wigglytuff Lv. 25

Jynxan, you get Jason the male Zangoose. Jason wants to be exactly like the killer. Like the Jason in the movie, Jason the Zangoose can only know cutting moves, and must always know Slash.

To sum it all up:
Jason the MALE Zangoose
Can only know cutting moves (scratch, fury cutter, slash, crush claw, false swipe, aerial ace)
Must always know Slash

Normal type challenge
Accepted, I do enjoy this challenge.

You get a Flying-type challange: Taillow called Courage! Despite the name, Courage is cowardly and hence cannot be statused(if it is, heal it immediately). It must evolve at LV 31, and never learn Fly, Frustration or Return. Once it evolves, Courage finally gains courage and is now able to use Fly. Once it hits LV 52, no more restrictions...

OH WAIT, once more: Whenever you KO a Pokemon with this, you must shout:"Courage, the Cowardly Bird!"
Ahaha! The BIRD! How clever, Accepted.

@TalkingLion: I, too, am going to recycle a solo challenge for you, so you get Outlaw the Bulbasaur! Bulbasaur is a fugitive escapee from Kanto, and fears being caught by the local police.

- Outlaw has been impersonating a Turtwig, so your rival must choose Chimchar. He cannot use any Poison-type moves for fear of his second type being discovered.

- After picking up the bicycle in Eterna City, you must be riding it at all times, so as to avoid being caught by anyone who may be chasing you. (Of course, you can get off the bike to go through the marsh, or super-tall grass or what have you, but you must immediately get back on whenever possible.)

- On Route 212 there are five Policemen available to be battled (only at night, as usual). You must battle all five of them at the first possible opportunity. If you take longer than five turns to defeat any one of them they catch on to Outlaw's familiar appearance and Imprison him (eh? eh?), after which he is sentenced to only use three moveslots for the remainder of the run.

- You may evolve into Ivysaur only immediately after your battle with Crasher Wake. If Outlaw doesn't evolve at that time, he gets another chance to evolve, but it must be immediately after any later Gym Leader battle.

- As an Ivysaur, Outlaw realizes that he may be less recognizable with his new appearance, and so the 'bike everywhere' restriction is lifted.

- When you reach the Icy Rock outside Snowpoint City, Outlaw realizes he's found the perfect place to hide from everyone who's been chasing him. He can evolve to Venusaur in this spot after defeating Candice.

- As a Venusaur, Outlaw has been completely reformed, so much so that he decides to change his name to Inlaw. At this point, he realizes no one will realize who he is (or was), and so decides to give up his ruse and can now learn Poison-type attacks. He still retains remnants of his disguise though, and cannot learn any TMs or HMs that the Torterra family cannot learn.

@Jynxan: Your Psychic-type (or Fighting if you already have Psychic, but I don't see it) challenge will be a Meditite! This Meditite will have a series of different requirements based on its level-up moves, beginning with this list of 'achievements', as it were.

- Solo any trainer with 3 or more Pokemon using only Bide.
- Use Meditate to reach +6 attack against a Gym Trainer, and then win without using any physical attacks (not allowed to happen in Dewford Gym).
- Successfully avoid hitting yourself in confusion for the duration of the effect two consecutive times (that is, you must be confused, but then snap out of confusion before hitting yourself).
- Have Detect work on four consecutive turns.
- Solo 15 Trained Pokemon that resist your Hidden Power with only Hidden Power.
- Keep Mind Reader on your Meditite for a span of five levels, using Mind Reader before using any damaging move during that span.
- Calm Mind up to +6/+6 against a Gym Leader of a physically-based type (Roxanne, Brawly, Norman, Winona) and win without using a special attack. (I recommend Norman, but hey, that's just me)
- Faint solely because of Hi Jump Kick damage (from full health to none, if you take any damage other than crash damage, heal up and try again).

Your Meditite can evolve after completing six out of eight of the above achievements.

In addition, your Meditite/cham must:

Learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Psych Up forever.
As a Medicham, whenever it is against anything that is not Ghost-type, it must use Hi Jump Kick until it either receives crash damage once in that battle or you run out of PP for it. You may heal during this period, but you can't use any other moves.

You must Psych Up whenever the opponent's stats are altered in any way. Opponent Swords Dances? You have to get that boost too. Amnesia? Same thing, etc. This doesn't apply to Swagger, on either side of the battle. This restriction overrules the HJK restriction above - that is, if you still have HJK PP and something stats up, you must Psych Up instead of HJK.

The other two moves are up to you, but you must always have at least one special move whenever possible.

Final restriction: You must defeat a Gym Leader of your choice using only Hidden Power. You do not have to keep Hidden Power forever.

@Fire Blast: I'll edit one in in a sec, my brain is fried from that Meditite challenge.
EDIT: Never mind, didn't really expect three people to give you challenges while I was typing that up... >_>
Why are Meditite challenges always the most challenging? Accepted.

Isn't it funny that on the first games, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Farfetch'd and Lickitung weren't even available in the wild...The funniest thing is that, except for Mr. Mime, they are terrible.
I will destroy you for that comment.

Jynx is actually good though.

Anyway, Ivysaur basically tore up Misty and Lt. Surge, it barely seems fair. Wigglytuff is actually doing some nice damage now because Normal+Water is so good together. I can't wait until I get something else to use though, but two of my Pokemon are coming from the Safari Zone.

Ivysaur Lv. 27
Wigglytuff Lv. 25
Thank you for protecting Jynx. :D

I could've sworn Farfetch'd was available wild in Yellow.

And also out of the in-game ones I can only get Mr.Mime(obtain Abra from Game Corner, trade with guy).

And also out of the in-game ones I can only get Mr.Mime(obtain Abra from Game Corner, trade with guy).
Farfetch'd is available in the wild in Yellow... one of the routes between Lavender and Fuchsia IIRC. Lickitung is available in Cerulean Cave in Yellow as well... but of course, this was only referring to R/B.

Fire Blast, you get a Swablu named Showboater.

This Swablu is extraordinarily cocky, and must always be the highest-leveled Pokemon in your team. It.
I guess you didn't read their team, because Fire Blast not only already has a cocky Pokémon, but that one is the highest leveled at all times

"pikachu" the Gardevoir!? That would mean no Psychic attacks, as a Pikachu cannot learn them. Thunderbolt is a must, though.
Fire Blast, if you don't have a starter or Fire type at the ready yet, you get Ken the Torchic (must be male). Must learn Attract as soon as you get the TM. (Get the reference here?) It may evolve to Combusken whenever, but must successfully use Attract against at least ten female Pokemon as a Combusken to evolve into Blaziken, then it must forget Attract ASAP. (Attract is in Verdanturf Town in the contest hall in RS.)

I was actually referring to R/B, in yellow they were all obtainable in the wild, and back then Lickitung remained a piece of shit until it's evolution came along. So now it is a worthless piece of shit that has some signifigance.

Also, the main reason I was saying Jynx was terrible, was due to the fact that it had 6 Weaknesses and only two resistances, all you need to get rid of that thing is a good ol' Houndoom.

Now, Mr. Mime on the other hand...watch out for this guy, he will destroy stuff if you give him Dual Screens, toxic and HP Dragon, like my one on the Diamond Scramble.

But the Houndour line, in fact Dark type Pokemon in general, are unobtainable in RBY. And the only gen I move that assumes Dark type in later gens, Bite, assumes Normal type in gen I. And the other Dark moves don't come out until gen II anyway.

But the Houndour line, in fact Dark type Pokemon in general, are unobtainable in RBY. And the only gen I move that assumes Dark type in later gens, Bite, assumes Normal type in gen I. And the other Dark moves don't come out until gen II anyway.
Ah yes, I see the flaw in my wording, but I was more likely referring to in later generations, if you think of it, there are better choices to Pokemon than Jynx, not putting it down, as all Pokemon can be amazing if they are played amazingly, I realise that I have contradicted myself, due to the fact that a lot of my team (see sig.) have many weaknesses (see Exeggutor, Rhyperior)

But I do guess in RBY, Psychic was the dominant type, so maybe Jynx would have been a lot more useful, but next generation...sliced by the likes of Gengar, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Heracross, Pinsir, Scizor.

And also, when I was saying that the Mr. Mime was amazing, by that I meant he destroyed at least half of the E4

@TalkingLion: Don't mind if I do. Take Power Up the Surskit. It starts off being unable to use any move above 20 base power. By defeating a gym leader, this number increases by 20, capping at 160 after Candice. It can evolve once this number reaches 80 (that is, after Maylene). After defeating Volkner, it becomes subverted by its power and can only use attacks with 120 base power or higher (I'd recommend breeding it with Hydro Pump) and non-attacks. Rename it Subverted. Have it land the finishing blow on each E4 member with Giga Impact or Hyper Beam.

Also, here is solo run update number two!

@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb (sic).
- Ran all the way to Jubilife
- Whupped some Galactic grunts
- Obtained a super-useless Fashion Case
- Had Ambipom crush a rock
- Did the Valley Windworks mumbo-jumbo
- Found out that Focus Energy >>> Stealth Rock in a solo run
- Lost the game
- Purged Eterna Forest with Cheryl
- Failed to beat Gardenia first try without items (ouch)
- Encountered Cynthia, who gave me Cut
- Had Ambipom crush another rock
- Went down to grinding
- FINALLY beat Gardenia due to Roserade using lolPoison Sting
Word to the wise: Do not pit Cranidos against Roserade. EVER.

DinoPowah the Cranidos (M)
Lv.28 Brave nature
- Headbutt (PP Max'd)
- Leer (not used)
- Scary Face (failure move)
- Focus Energy (failure move)

Still suffering from after Roserade and I already have two failure moves. :/ Current LVP and MVP.

And the HM slaves.

Ambipom crushing rocks like a boss
Farfetch'd ready to cut stuff
Bibarel continuing to be sedentary

Times fainted: 12 (7 times against Gardenia...stupid Roserade)
Game time: 5:17

@Newby
At the rate you're going you won't get another attack move until Wake :P haha. I just noticed something with that challenge that I suppose I should address. When you have a full moveset, you're probably wondering which move to replace i.e. you get three failure moves, then get a victory move, or visa versa. Just replace the oldest move you have with the new move.

@TalkingLion: You get ToRGo the Zubat. It likes horrible things. It thinks video games about hedgehogs are horrible, so it must keep SuperSonic forever. It despises flying, so of course it must learn Fly and defeat every other Flying-type it encounters (no running from battles!) It especially despises Steel-types, so it must learn and keep Steel Wing.

...Oh, and you may only evolve it if you make it to 5 badges without fainting more than once.

I finally have free time, so I'm up for a Scramble Challenge (With updates!).

SO what game? Well I don't know. The first person to post a game and a pokemon decides the game (Please watch posts before yours.).

The game now is:

- Pokemon Ruby (Gen III)

Da Rulez:
- No Useless Pokemon *Points at Magicarp, which won't evolve!*
- I would prefer UU or NU, but I'll accept any Pokemon.
- No Trading
- A reasonably balanced team would be nice, but I will go with the flow.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You will take this challange on Ruby. You get a
Addiethunder said:
Magicarp, which won't evolve
You use it in two Gym Battles, but it just won't evolve. You give it the Exp. Share until it reaches Lv. 30, but it just won't freaking evolve! So you abandon it for a Kecleon. Kecleon is so much better than that Magikarp; it soloed Winona! Magikarp site in the Box and prays to Arceus, asking why it won't evolve. Arceus decides to be nice and tells you to go back and accept the Magikarp. You grind it one more level and it evolves, so you immediately abandon the Kecleon. Then you go buy it nice TMs because it's not ding jack shit with Splash, Tackle, and Flail. This awesome Gyarados goes on to solo Wallace (Thunderspam), Glacia (More Thunderspam and FireSPam), and 3 of Drake's Pokemon (IceSpam),

Recap:

Take an unevolvable Magikarp. Give it the Exp. Share and watch it go to Lv. 30. Use it in 2 Gym Battles (it doesn't have to do anything)
At Lv. 30, get rid of it and get yourself a Kecleon.
Solo Winona with the Kecleon.
Get Magikarp back and evolve it.
Solo Wallace and Glacia and 3 of Drake's mons with it.

trololol magikarp no evolve breaks ur rules haha

>no trading
>my face

You get Trollbird the Taillow, who is utterly convinced that he is a Pidgey, Starly and Pidove at the same time, so it may only use moves that these three also learn. It however cannot learn moves that every Pokemon can learn, and cannot learn Fly as well. Solo Brawly, Norman, Sidney's Mightyena, Phoebe's 2 Dusclops(if male) or Phoebe's 2 Banette(if female).

I'll do a Blue Scramble. No nicknames. Try to make them fun and hopefully allow me to work in the HMs on them. I can also use Yellow and Stadium. Go

1. (Starter)
2. Gastly, must solo 10 Ground types to evolve once, solos all Koffing family in Koga's gym, can evolve again, solos Giovanni (like a boss) [Quite funny challenge :P]
3. Magikarp, must learn Surf and Strength when it evolves [Making my life that much easier]

@Addiethunder You get Blue the Zubat. This Zubat is from Blue version so it may only use moves that it could learn at the time. It may never evolve into Crobat as that did not exist in Blue.

@Zacchaeus You get a Gastly. This Gaslty is from Ruby version(even though you cant catch Gastly in Hoenn...) so it thinks it has Levitate. Therefore it must solo 10 Ground types before evolving into a Haunter. Once it does so, it realizes that it is not really immune to ground type attacks and becomes depressed. However, this all changes when it solos all Koffing/Weezing in Koga's Gym. It now realizes that it is not the only one suffering from no Levitate and becomes cheerful. At this point it may evolve into Gengar. To prove that it is still strong against Ground type even without Levitate, it must solo Giovanni.

I'll do a Blue Scramble. No nicknames. Try to make them fun and hopefully allow me to work in the HMs on them. I can also use Yellow and Stadium. Go
you get Slave the Magikarp. Slave has a really bad life. It starts off as a useless Pokemon, and ends as a complete slave to his master's needs. It's final moveset by the E4 must have Strength and Surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)