Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all my pokemon now!!!
So currently in my Ruby Scramble I have:

1. Meme the Mudkip (No evolution until Hydro Pump-must have all 100+ BP moves by E4)

2. AdoringFan the Zigzagoon (Must be lowest level, must evolve 10 levels late, must be switched in when highest level is switched out.)

3. Silence the Whismur (No voice moves, beat Gabby+Ty 5 times.)

4. Sunny the Solrock (Final moveset= Sunny Day, fire type move, Solarbeam, and STAB attack. Must solo 1 gym leader and 1 E4 member.

5. Agitated the Torkoal (must survive 33 special attacks and 33 SE attacks to use moves with a BP of greater than 40. 7 of these must be both.)
6. Oddish (lvl obtained= pokemon to solo. Must solo Maxie to evolve to Vileplume, otherwise, use Bellossom)

CHALLANGE ACCEPTED

I will be doing updates.

Ruby Scramble Update #1

You will take this challange on Ruby. You get a You use it in two Gym Battles, but it just won't evolve. You give it the Exp. Share until it reaches Lv. 30, but it just won't freaking evolve! So you abandon it for a Kecleon. Kecleon is so much better than that Magikarp; it soloed Winona! Magikarp site in the Box and prays to Arceus, asking why it won't evolve. Arceus decides to be nice and tells you to go back and accept the Magikarp. You grind it one more level and it evolves, so you immediately abandon the Kecleon. Then you go buy it nice TMs because it's not ding jack shit with Splash, Tackle, and Flail. This awesome Gyarados goes on to solo Wallace (Thunderspam), Glacia (More Thunderspam and FireSPam), and 3 of Drake's Pokemon (IceSpam),

Recap:

Take an unevolvable Magikarp. Give it the Exp. Share and watch it go to Lv. 30. Use it in 2 Gym Battles (it doesn't have to do anything)
At Lv. 30, get rid of it and get yourself a Kecleon.
Solo Winona with the Kecleon.
Get Magikarp back and evolve it.
Solo Wallace and Glacia and 3 of Drake's mons with it.

trololol magikarp no evolve breaks ur rules haha
>no trading
>my face

You get Trollbird the Taillow, who is utterly convinced that he is a Pidgey, Starly and Pidove at the same time, so it may only use moves that these three also learn. It however cannot learn moves that every Pokemon can learn, and cannot learn Fly as well. Solo Brawly, Norman, Sidney's Mightyena, Phoebe's 2 Dusclops(if male) or Phoebe's 2 Banette(if female).
@Addiethunder You get Blue the Zubat. This Zubat is from Blue version so it may only use moves that it could learn at the time. It may never evolve into Crobat as that did not exist in Blue.

@Addiethunder
You get MoarStatus the Slugma. It's moveset must consist of the following:
-Smog
-Yawn
-Ember -> Flamethrower
-Secret Power/Body Slam (if you want to grind to 60)

Inflict Poison, Sleep, Burn, and Paralysis ten times each to evolve. Solo Norman to show him that Facade is for wimps. Solo Glacia for funzies.
Addiethunder, your team is looking really Electric-weak. So I'm going to give you Jeweler the Trapinch! Jeweler is incredibly excited to be a part of a game called Pokemon Ruby, but he's also heard so much about Sapphire and Emerald as well. He's so fascinated by how version-exclusive Pokemon can just appear and disappear from Hoenn based on what game you're in that he's determined to solo all these Pokemon.

In addition, he cannot evolve into Vibrava until learning Dig, and can only evolve into Flygon until getting some tutelage from the best Dragon trainer in Hoenn.

To translate/summarize:

Solo every Pokemon you see that is absent from any Hoenn game. (Seedot, Lotad, Surskit, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Meditite, Roselia, Mawile, Sableye and their families, as well as killing Groudon when you find it)

Evolve into Vibrava after learning Dig, and into Flygon after defeating Drake.
@Addiethunder: As a starter, you get Ninja the Treecko, who must have the following set:

- Agility/Quick Attack/Aerial Ace/Pursuit
- Leaf Blade/Fury Cutter
- Brick Break/Rock Smash
- Toxic

Also, it cannot evolve from Grovyle, and it must hold a Smoke Ball ASAP.

Have fun.
I've just defeated Roxanne and obtained the Stone Badge. Apart from that nothing else happened...

My Current Team so far (Post Roxanne):

Ninja the Grovyle (M) LV17, Lonely @Nothing (Can't obtain the Smoke Ball yet.)
- Pursuit
- Fury Cutter
- Absorb
- Quick Attack

This guy has pretty much soloed the run so far. Roxanne was no problem. His Moveset is also starting to take shape.

Trollbird the Taillow (F) LV14, Adament
- Wing Attack (Got rid of Peck as per of rules)
- Growl
- Focus Energy (Going Next probably)
- Quick Attack

She hasn't really done anything yet, apart from nearly killing Ninja when I tried to catch her. She'll be soloing Brawly next.

@TM13IceBeam
Quick question, is Trollbird allowed to evolve or does she have to stay as a Taillow for the whole run?

Hi all, made it to Victory Road in my Ruby Scramble. Noticed something - Wally has a Magneton on his team. Since Angryvoice has to solo all steel types, and Dumb Bell has to solo my rival, who takes precedence?

Also, Its_a_random - Can Dumb Bell learn stat boosting and status moves for use in battle, such as Toxic? The challenge said his only attacking move could be Take Down.

Still trying to get that Frustration TM...

OK, you get mudkip as your starter. Since this mudkip thinks water is the best type in the game (clearly, since it's the most common), it must never evolve and give up its pure water typing. It must always solo your rival and Wally, and must always solo all Team Magma admins and Maxie to prove that Water is superior.

It may never learn Surf or Ice Beam.

It must solo Wattson, and may not battle inside Flannery's gym.

Mudkip thinks it is the best water type ever, since it is the starter, and must always be the highest level Pokemon on your team. If you are carrying 5 or 6 pokemon with you, Mudkip must be in the first slot. Solo two of Wallace's Pokemon, to prove that it is the best water type ever.

@Newby n0ob You get Grass FTW the Lotad. Unlike your Mudkip, this Lotad hates the Water type so it may never learn any Water type moves and have at least 2 Grass type moves. Must solo all Team Aqua Admins and Archie because it hates their goal to cover the land in water. It must also solo Juan's Gym and 3 of Wallace's Pokemon. It may never be used in the rain or against a Grass type.

Still need more entries for my Platinum Solo Run.

Starting a mono-Water scramble in Emerald (all Scramblemons must be Water-typed). No trading; starter required.
Take a Relicanth. This Relicanth wants to prove that it doesn't deserve to be NU. No, this Relicanth deserves better. To improve its status, it must solo any and all OU and Ubers pokemon after you catch it, so long as it does not interfere with other challanges. Also, it must solo Wallace's Wailord. Name it NUrules.

@Newby n0Ob - You get Dry the Corphish. Someone tried to cook it in boiling water once, which gave it a terrible phobia of water. Therefore, it must never use any water moves for any reason, or come out in the rain. It also must solo every Fighting Pokemon you come across, because most fighting types are humanoids, and they all remind it of the person who tried to cook him (void for individual pokemon that someone else has to solo).

Dry cannot learn attacking moves through TMs (HMs are fine, but still no water!), and must always keep a dark move which must be used first against all fighting types he encounters (to emphasize his vengeful desires). It can evolve after using Guillotine successfully on 5 Fighting types that are within 5 levels of it, at which point its vengeance is completed. After evolving it can learn non-water attacking TMs.

Oh, and it turns out Elite 4 Sidney was the person who tried to cook it, so you have to solo him, as well. You can use Crabhammer after this, if you really want to.

It may not be placed in the day care, and it must be the first one you find in Rt. 117 (day care Rt.) immediately after getting the Good Rod in Rt. 118 (connects Mauville with Eastern Hoenn).

Starting a mono-Water scramble in Emerald (all Scramblemons must be Water-typed). No trading; starter required.
You get Trollfish the Staryu. It is not convinced that it is OU and thus cannot use Surf, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Psychic, Hydro Pump, Rapid Spin and Recover. To prove that it can still own without using these moves, it must solo Juan and every single trainer in Victory Road. It may never hold an item.

Still need more entries for my Platinum Solo Run.
You have a Platinum solo run?!

**licks chops**

Take a Turtwig. NN WorldTree. It must solo the first and fifth gyms without items or Pokemon Centers. After the fifth gym, it may evolve to Grotle.

Optional 1:After the 8th, it may evolve to Torterra.

Optional 2: For additional ridiculous challange, no using Rock moves against Aaron, and no using Ground moves against Flint.

As I am working on grabbing my teammates in Crystal, my Fire Red Srab,le is still needing pokemon. I have
Pikachu-can't use any move that Ash's Pikachu used and must solo an E4.
Charmander-In order to evolve, he must solo Brock's Pokemon without Metal Claw. The amount=times he can evolve.
Nidoran(f)-Picking Restrictions.
Need 3 more.

@MinatoArisato

You get " Pimpin' " the Clefairy. He grew up with a machop and so thinks he has No Guard, and as a result, he can only use attacks with less than 100% accuracy. Also, he is a sassy pimp, so is allowed to use doubleslap, but only if dem bitches get outta line (if opposing poke is female and has attacked it first). In order to evolve, he must solo a gym leader with only metronome. Once he has evolved, he may not be taught any more moves. You may not box him or use any potions, full heals etc. on him.

As I am working on grabbing my teammates in Crystal, my Fire Red Srab,le is still needing pokemon. I have
Pikachu-can't use any move that Ash's Pikachu used and must solo an E4.
Charmander-In order to evolve, he must solo Brock's Pokemon without Metal Claw. The amount=times he can evolve.
Nidoran(f)-Picking Restrictions.
Need 3 more.
Trollbird the Pidgey, who is convinced that he is a Taillow, Starly and Pidove all in one, and can only use/learn moves that the three of them also have. It may not learn Fly, Hidden Power, Rest, Return, Toxic or Frustration.

Ruby Scramble Update 1:

Started the game, played through the opening sequence I've played a 10^9 times... sigh...

I chose Meme the Mudkip from Birch's bag. Everything went smoothly from there, but I have trouble not knocking out Zigzagoons that would become AdoringFan. I also beat May w/out taking any damage...

Got to Petalburg, helped Wally catch a Ralts. At this point, I got bored with watching the cutscenes, so I started trolling Smogon looking for ideas for using my team's endless supply of NU pokemon. Linoone will be the ultimate troll later in the game ;). Finally, I succeeded in catching AdoringFan.

Scramblemons caught: 2
Challanges completed: 0
Team so far:

Meme (M) Level 10, Adamant
Ability: Torrent
>Tackle
>Growl
>Mud Slap
>Water Gun
Strategy: One or two shot everything.
Future Strategy: One or two shot everything.

AdoringFan (F) Lvl 4, Lax
Ability: Pickup
>Tackle
>Growl
Strategy: Hide behind Meme, so she doesn't level up.
Future Strategy: Belly Drum/Death Fodder

Next update, I'll hit the forest for some quality grinding and bonding time. Maybe, if things go well, I'll fight Roxanne.

Heya people! I'll be doing a HEARTGOLD scramble now. Give me 7 (That's right, 7) Pokémon. That means I'll only ever use 6 at a time, and you can even restrict when I may use them! Only one usage restriction at a time ingame, though.

Other than that:
- Give me the nicknames!
- Only give me what you would give yourself. (This is a medium level Scramble)
- I cannot trade, not even to evolve.
- No unnecessary grinding, PLEASE.
- Give me a starter. But not Chicorita ;P
That said, GET AT ME!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Spoook, you get Volcano the Cyndaquil. This Cyndaquil, for some reason, believes that it is a volcano, and thus it can only use fire type attacks as soon as it learns Ember. It also many not stay out on the battlefield for more than three turns in a row, or it will become exhausted from spewing lava and you'll have to switch him/her out immediately and not use him/her for the rest of the battle. Also, your Cyndaquil cannot be used while Surfing, as s/he doesn't like water for obvious reasons. Have him/her solo Whitney to evolve to Quilava, and there are no restrictions on when it can evolve again. Also, if it ever gets to a level high enough to learn Eruption, it must learn it immediately and it cannot use anything other than Eruption for the rest of the game. Also, when Volcano knows Eruption, items (other than held items) cannot be used at all when Volcano is on the battlefield (if you get caught in a double battle, you can use items with your other pokemon, but Volcano must keep erupting or s/he must be switched out).

@Spoook

You get Fluffy the Mareep! Fluffy unfortunatly feels a bit sheepish at the start of a battle, meaning it can't use Electric moves at the start of a battle (For the first five turns). If it's switched out, then it counter resets. In Gym Leader battles, Fluffy refuses to take part till at least one of your opponents pokemon is knocked out. Once it has paralyzed 10 trainer's pokemon, it can evolve into a Fluffy. After evolving into an Ampharos, it is always willing to take part in battles.

To summarize and translate:
- Fluffy can't use Electric attacks for the first five turns its been switched into (Or started from). So if you switch out before the five turns are up, the counter resets. If you switch out after the five turns, you can still use Electric moves.
- In Gym Leader battles, at least one pokemon has to be knocked out on your opponents team, before Fluffy can be switched in and the counter to use electric moves starts.
- Paralyze a Pokemon in 10 trainer battles, to evolve into Fluffy
- After evolving into Ampharos, you can use it at anytime in Gym Leader and Elite Four battles (Although there still is the counter to use electric moves).

If you have any question just ask and Enjoy your Run!

Alright, Spoook, you get the awesome that is Hoppip. You don't get a restriction as a Hoppip, because it's just that bad. You can also choose whether or not you evolve it! Of course, restrictions are added if you choose to~
As a Skiploom, it's never allowed to use Leech Seed or any status move.
As a Jumpluff, it's never allowed to be in your team for a Gym Leader unless it solos the Gym Leader. (This is in addition to the Skiploom stip.)

Call it "Bounce!" :)

Heya people! I'll be doing a HEARTGOLD scramble now. Give me 7 (That's right, 7) Pokémon. That means I'll only ever use 6 at a time, and you can even restrict when I may use them! Only one usage restriction at a time ingame, though.

Other than that:
- Give me the nicknames!
- Only give me what you would give yourself. (This is a medium level Scramble)
- I cannot trade, not even to evolve.
- No unnecessary grinding, PLEASE.
- Give me a starter. But not Chicorita ;P
That said, GET AT ME!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Rule abuse allowance: GET.

You get RAGE the Abra. It is extremely annoyed that you cannot fully evolve it, and thus must solo 20 Pokemon with just Frustration before evolving. You must solo the main Pokemon in every gym leader/E4 battle afterwards with just Frustration(exception is Whitney, Morty and Jasmine). If it fails this restriction(doesn't count for Whitney/Morty/Jasmine) you have to solo a number of Pokemon equivalent to its current level.

@Spoook

You get FAKEDITTO the Sentret. No restrictions except he can only use moves that are currently known by another pokemon in your party.

@Spoook - You get Techniran the Nidoran! You can choose the gender. Techniran doesn't believe in street smarts and thinks that anything that is worth learning can be learned from a CD. Therefore it will only use moves that have been taught to it through TMs. Techniran isn't content with learning just enough to get by, however, so every time it evolves it has to replace all the TM moves it knew from the previous evolution, and never learn them again. When Techniran reaches its last evolution, it may learn HMs.

Finally, Techniran must learn Flatter through level up, and must use it against any Pokemon that uses a move you can learn through TMs, as long as they are not already confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)