Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on my solo Charizard Challenge: Whoever gave me this Charizard deserves to be killed. It's now at Lv. 40, i think, and i've just OHKO'd every one of Maylene's pokemon. Had to use the Steel Wing TM on it, though, as i have nothing else good against Rock types, who i'm 4x weak to. Problem is, now i'm off to fight Wake, and knowing he has Water/Ground Pokemon... :(

Update on my solo Charizard Challenge: Whoever gave me this Charizard deserves to be killed. It's now at Lv. 40, i think, and i've just OHKO'd every one of Maylene's pokemon. Had to use the Steel Wing TM on it, though, as i have nothing else good against Rock types, who i'm 4x weak to. Problem is, now i'm off to fight Wake, and knowing he has Water/Ground Pokemon... :(
dude you'll be fine. just use a heartscale to get charizard air slash, and maybe Dragon/Shadow claw as well. if you're playing in d/p (which i'm assuming you are since you didnt get the Earthquake TM from wayward cave) Wake's quagsire's only attack that can hurt you is slam. oh and his Floatzel lacks aqua jet too. if it's platinum then you're kinda F***ed since his quagsire has a water attack AND rock tomb, and his floatzel has aqua jet. best scenario for you is too spam air slash and hope for amazing flinch hax in this case :/

OR u could always go the ludicrous way and get a sunny day user @heat rock and then get solarbeam + choice scarf on Zard :P instant pwnage.

Or, i could do it the really cheap way, and spend my Aerial Ace TM. Neutral Damage on Floatzel and Quagsire, and a 3HKO on Gyarados. No problem beating Wake. Easy as pie. Lucky in D/P Wake has access to about as many water moves as my Charizard has, i.e. zero. :)

Oh, and i did consider the Solarbeam and Sunny Day combo, but i kinda thought that would be breaking the whole basic principle of a Solo Challenge. I do have a Pachirisu for Double battles, though. Yes, Pachirisu. It's awesome. :P

Damn, though, the most challenging thing in the whole game has actually been trying to catch Pachirisu and Starly. I'd totally forgot to pick them up during hte early game, so i was trying to weaken a Lv. 8 Pachirisu with attacks from a Lv. 20 Charmander, and trying to catach a Lv. 3 Starly with a Lv. 44 Charizard. Not a good idea. :(

I wanted to get Air Slash, but i haven't found a Heart Scale yet. I'm restricting myself to A) No buying stuff from the Pokemart/Dept. Store, and B) No going underground.

EDIT: Currently OHKO'ing every pokemon in Hearthome Gym. ;)

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure my current challange is going to require me to use a heart scale or 2, is there any way anyone could post a list of heart scale locations? I know they are found on wild luvdisc, but where are the hidden ones? thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure my current challange is going to require me to use a heart scale or 2, is there any way anyone could post a list of heart scale locations? I know they are found on wild luvdisc, but where are the hidden ones? thanks in advance.
iirc, you're using RSE. In that case there are about a million on the beach in Slateport if you use the Itemfinder.

Lol these are the most awesome things I've ever heard of in a week. Ok I'm in.

I wanna do one for Pokemon Blue. I can't trade, but feel free to go nuts on the restricts. Just no Magikarp though.

trogdor1313, use a Rhyhorn. You can't teach it Earthquake. It can evolve if it solos Blaine (which shouldn't be too hard). Name it "THE HORN!" (yes, with the exclamation point)

Trogdor1313 I hope you can catch a Krabby, named Syph, it must know guilotine and use it on the first opponent it faces every battle. BAM! Hows your Sapphire challenge?

trogdor, take a Drowzee named Horton. It may evolve when it OHKO's a trainer's Pokemon with Metronome (the TM is on Cinnabar Island)

In SoulSilver I've just got my 8th badge and I just wanna say: quagsire is a beast! No matter what he already is the MVP. Stantler is the LVP for now with flareon close behind. I should beat the Elite 4 in 2 or 3 days (need lots of training).
I will start platinum now and I want another scramble. Be criative with the pokes and no dirty nicknames. If you don't give me a starter make sure one of the pokes can be caught early. Oh, all of the team b4 volkner of course.
I'd like one from treadshot (your gastly is playing very good).

zdrup15, use a Nosepass that has the Magnet Pull ability. In order for it to evolve, it must learn Stealth Rock. Once it does, it can't forget it, and it has to use it as the first move against every Gym Leader and Elite 4 member you fight after you teach it Stealth Rock. Nickname it Pulley.

zdrup15, take the Riolu given to you by Riley. It may evolve after soloing one of Byron's Pokemon. If its ability is Steadfast, it must know Reversal. If its ability is Inner Focus, it must know Counter.
If it has a +Atk nature, it must know Swords Dance.
+Def nature, it must know Rest.
+SpAtk nature, it must know Flash Cannon.
+SpDef nature, it must know Captivate.
+Speed nature, it must know Endure.
Neutral nature, it must know Return.
-If it does not have the corresponding nature or ability, it can not learn that move. The other two moves are your choice.

I really hope you don't get Inner Focus and a +Speed nature.

Lol awesome thank you everyone who contributed!

Current team:
"take a Rattata, he cannot evolve into Raticate. He must be named Coach Z." I love the Homestar Theme idea, Sprocket :)

"use a Rhyhorn. You can't teach it Earthquake. It can evolve if it solos Blaine (which shouldn't be too hard). Name it "THE HORN!" (yes, with the exclamation point)" A Pikachu will be the death of him.

"a Porygon named Crayola. It can't know any TMs." Pretty straightforward. Awesome.

"catch a Krabby, named Syph, it must know guilotine and use it on the first opponent it faces every battle." My Sapphire is goin ok, BLT Fighter. It took an hour to find a freaking Lotad though.

"take a Drowzee named Horton. It may evolve when it OHKO's a trainer's Pokemon with Metronome (the TM is on Cinnabar Island)" This one will be just plain fun.

"take a zubat and name it ulquiorra. It must learn hyper beam when it is a [Golbat]. If any trainer or poke strikes you as emo (this part is based on your judgement, call it as you see fit) zubat must fight them for the title of awesomist emo." Emo kids.

Awesome team!

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@ zdrup and trogdor (is it fine you share a challenge?) take a zubat and name it ulquiorra. It must learn hyper beam when it is a crobat. If any trainer or poke strikes you as emo (this part is based on your judgement, call it as you see fit) zubat must fight them for the title of awesomist emo. Have fun!!

zdrup, keep catching Marills until you find one with Huge Power, and name it Mac&Cheez. It can't battle unless it's holding a resistance berry (Passho, Chople, Yache etc.). It can evolve when you have the Relic Badge.

Thanks for the scramble team
My team:

Yggdrasil (treecko)
must know a drain move at all times. Must evolve right after Roxanne. Must drain flannery's torcoal. Cannot fight walice.

Pineapple ( lotad)
when it evolves, it cannot fight unless an unhatched egg in my party

kryptonite (Grimer)
must know rain dance, mist be the first mice I use against wallice

meditite
may only know special moves
Poochyena
may only have special moves until it evolves, afterward it must only have physical moves

Numa Numa (numel)
Must Know maginatude until it evolves, and must use catagory 10 magnetude on any of flannery's pokemon. It may only have eruption if it is the only special move it has. It cannot learn earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)