Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vratix catch a bellsprout and name it Fish Sauce. It can only evolve to weepinbell if it faints a pokemon who has used an ice move. It can only evolve to Victreebel if it faints a pokemon who has used a fire move AND if you can say 'fish sauce' 10x really fast.

If someones going to make me solo Jasmine with a rock type, let it learn magnitude or something haha.
Oh no you don't. You're not getting off that easy. Whoever gives him that challenge, make it HARD. haha

Actually, can i sgguest that since we already have Frank soloing the 5th, 7th and 8th gyms, that we fill in the gaps and get him to solo 3rd, 4th and 6th? Y'know, just to make it difficult?

@Vratix: Sandshrew. Name it Paradox808. It has to be your lowest level pokemon at all times. In every gym leader battle, it must faint (and be the first to faint). Same goes for each E4 member and the Champion. Obviously, no limits on revive usage.

@vratix: When you reach the route right after Pewter, catch Nidoran M and F (keep catching the first ones you see) until you get one with a -Atk nature. You may only evolve it into a Nidoking/Nidoqueen using the Moon Stone you obtain on your first run through the Sevii Islands (the guy on Isle 2 will give it to you after the Berry Forest Mini Quest).

EDIT: Oh, and nickname it MachoMan regardless of its gender.

Vratix, you said you could solo Erica with a Zubat. Go for it, it cannot evolve until you do. Name it Oops

Frank, catch a Dunsparce in Dark Cave. It must solo Janine and cannot learn Thunder Wave.

Um, just one question: Janine is Fuchsia's leader, right?

Do HG/SS challenges include Kanto as well, all the way up to Red? Or does it stop at the E4?

I would like to get a start on a challenge for LeafGreen
Parameters:
-no trading
-nothing in excess (e.g. I can solo Erica with a Zubat, not with a Goldeen)
-Each team member must have a nickname. This nickname must be child-appropriate
-Choosing Squirtle as a starter. If it doesn't end up on the team that is fine, but don't assign the other two.
Running team:

1. Bellsprout (Fish Sauce) It can only evolve to Weepinbell if it faints a pokemon who has used an ice move. It can only evolve to Victreebel if it faints a pokemon who has used a fire move AND if you can say 'fish sauce' 10x really fast. Haha, win

2. Sandshrew (Paradox808) It has to be your lowest level pokemon at all times. In every gym leader battle, it must faint (and be the first to faint). Same goes for each E4 member and the Champion. How on earth is it going to faint against Surge? THAT'S the challenge here

3. Nidoran M/F (MachoMan) keep catching the first ones you see until you get one with a -Atk nature. You may only evolve it into a Nidoking/Nidoqueen using the Moon Stone you obtain on your first run through the Sevii Islands. That's like, over 9000 hours played

4. Zubat (Oops). Must solo Erica to evolve Suppose I asked for that

5. Hitmonchan (ChuckNorris) from the Fighting Dojo. It must know the elemental punches at all times, and its other move can be whatever you want. It must knockout at least one of Sabrina's Pokemon. 4th move: Roundhouse or Haymaker

6. Dugtrio (TreadShot) catch as a Dugtrio from Diglett's Cave. Solo the entire 3rd gym with it to prove its superiority. Must be used anytime Giovanni brings out Rhyhorn/Onix/Nidorino/Nidoking/Nidoqueen. Must learn EQ by the time you fight the 8th gym. Gimme a nickname fool

Thank you to: bread, chomzloh, Treadshot, Dexington, Stinky and Paradox808.

1. Female Sudowoodo, "Mrs.Norris", must know exactly two attacking moves at all times. Whenever it tries to learn a new attacking move you must teach it that move.
  2. Totodile, "Ssssssssssssss", can only know S moves, Croconaw after soloing Morty, Feraligatr after defeating a Pokemon that starts with S
  3. Hoothoot, "BirdofPrey", knows only Physical moves, evolves after DESTROYING CHUCK
  4. Slowking, can only evolve after learning Amnesia and Slack Off, must learn Role Play from Tutor
  5. Mareep, "Thunder", must greet Amphy, know Discharge and Fire Punch
  6. Togepi that hatches from the egg, name it Lu Bu and it must always know Metronome and Extrasensory, it also cannot ever learn Air Slash.
Sounds fun!

@vratix- Take a Hitmonchan (name him ChuckNorris) from the Fighting Dojo. It must know the elemental punches at all times, and its other move can be whatever you want. It must knockout at least one of Sabrina's Pokemon.

@frank- Catch a MALE Bellsprout (Named 69). You must use it to solo Whitney, without using any status moves, or evolving it into Weepinbell. If you want to evolve it into Victreebel, you must get the Leaf Stone from somewhere in-game, and not by trading.

@meduso: Take a Jigglypuff (found just before Mt. Moon). It must evolve immediately upon obtaining the moon stone found within Mt. Moon. It must know Sing always and one move tutor move when you get there. Name it Dex if male or Xed if Female

EDIT:
@vratrix

get a dugtrio from diglett cave (dugtrio, not diglett). solo the entire 3rd gym with it to prove its superiority, and anytime giovanni brings out rhyhorn/onix/nidorino/nidoking/nidoqueen. he must learn EQ by the time you fight the 8th gym.
i think you missed my edit

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Frank, solo Whitney with a Bellsprout that can neither learn PoisonPowder nor evolve until defeating her.

^clearly I am blind, change that to a Hoppip that does the same but to Morty.

I'd like a challange for Pearl, no trading.

Edit:
Current Team:
Turtwig: Cannot evolve into Grotle until lvl 36, cannot evolve into Torterra unless it soloes at least one Pokemon owned by each Gym Leader
Glameow: Cannot evolve until it knows both Charm and Captivate, must keep one of those moves, and must learn Attract at some point.
Snover (SnowCone): Cannot evolve unless it soloes Candice's Abomasnow, finishing it with Blizzard.
Anyone can name my(unnamed) team members if they so please.

@frank- Catch a MALE Bellsprout (Named 69). You must use it to solo Whitney, without using any status moves, or evolving it into Weepinbell. If you want to evolve it into Victreebel, you must get the Leaf Stone from somewhere in-game, and not by trading.
Frank, solo Whitney with a Bellsprout that can neither learn PoisonPowder nor evolve until defeating her.
:pirate:

Anyway. I'm on Union Cave on my SS challenge. Having only 2x not very effective moves to attack an Onix is not very fun. q_q

• BirdOfPrey the Hoothoot lv12 (Tackle, Peck, Hypnosis
  • SSSSSSSSSS the Totodile lv12 (Scratch)
  • THUNDER the Mareep lv13 (Tackle, Growl, Thundershock)
  • Togepi Egg
(I omitted moves I'm not allowed to use)

Chateau, take a Glameow. It must know Charm and Captivate to evolve into Purugly, and once it evolves you must choose one to keep. Also: teach it Attract eventually.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Chateau:

Choose Turtwig as your starter. It cannot evolve into Grotle until level 36 and cannot evolve into Torterra unless it solos ONE of every Gym Leader's Pokemon (not Elite Four, just Roark, Gardenia, Maylene, Wake, Fantina, Byron, Candice, and Volkner)

@ Chateu:
Take a Snover, name it SnowCone, it muse have Blizzard. It can evolve into Abomasnow, if it solos Canidce's Abomasnow, it must finsih it with Blizzard

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like challenges for emerald. Give me the hardest stuff you can think of! Just a small personal thing, my starter has to be on my team. I don't care which one, but it has to be on it.

I'd like challenges for emerald. Give me the hardest stuff you can think of! Just a small personal thing, my starter has to be on my team. I don't care which one, but it has to be on it.
In Lavaridge Town you can obtain an egg. Inside is a Wynaut. When it hatches name it WhyNot and it must never be yourlowest level pokemon. Have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)