Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Snaquaza, should be fun :) Ill just have to spam the underground for MaxRevives
Will update OP now
Good, it isn't supposed to be your hardest challenge (was supposed to be hard when i made it) but it hinders your team

Tip: once you get Recover, USE IT

Edit: Skarm has really put up a scramble revolution

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Snaquaza, you can't use sonicboom as part of the challenge. That's why I specified it. (I didn't think supersonic counted either).

Chikorita, take this male combee named honey.
Honey loves honey, and always has. He demands that you must immediately buy a dozen honeys but not buy any more, as it is his way to get honey quickly. He must always hold a honey, and every three times he faints you must trash the honey he is holding and give him another one. If you run out of honey, you fail and have to release the combee and catch another one, on the same tree you got the original honey.(which is in floaroma meadow immediately after beating mars.)
Honey loves calling girls honey, and as such much solo every female gym leader (and elite four/champion) and any gym trainers of the opposite gender of their gym leader since he wants to win over the gym leader (and experiment).
Also solo Lucian, since who likes nerds?

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Snaquaza, you can't use sonicboom as part of the challenge. That's why I specified it. (I didn't think supersonic counted either).

Chikorita, take this male combee named honey.
Honey loves honey, and always has. He demands that you must immediately buy a dozen honeys but not buy any more, as it is his way to get honey quickly. He must always hold a honey, and every three times he faints you must trash the honey he is holding and give him another one. If you run out of honey, you fail and have to release the combee and catch another one, on the same tree you got the original honey.(which is in floaroma meadow immediately after beating mars.)
Honey loves calling girls honey, and as such much solo every female gym leader (and elite four/champion) and any gym trainers of the opposite gender of their gym leader since he wants to win over the gym leader (and experiment).
Also solo Lucian, since who likes nerds?
Chikorita, have fun soloing Candice with Gust and Sweet Scent... Yes that are all the learnable moves
Edit: Have fun soloing Cynthia with those moves as well
Oh and the machoke from maylene has rock tomb

Fuck you Celever, fuck you that will be impossible, even at level 100 :) and Snaquaza, if meditite can only accept Max revives, it will eventually run out of PP, or can I heal at the Pokemon centre if Yoga's HP is full?

Snaquaza

KACAW
Fuck you Celever, fuck you that will be impossible, even at level 100 :) and Snaquaza, if meditite can only accept Max revives, it will eventually run out of PP, or can I heal at the Pokemon centre if Yoga's HP is full?
I will allow pp healing items inbattle
Srry forget you cant bye them -.- we really need to

thnx for pointing it out

Celever

i am town
I'm not sure if you have accepted it but are currently dying inside or whether it's too hard and I need to make another one (the former is preferable).

Snaquaza

KACAW
I am also still thinking about the challange of AOPSUser at level 100 i have a three hit KO, but if I try it earlier and I fail I even have to be one level lower the next time

Yeh I died inside when I read that Celever. Impossible challanges can be rejected, so howsabout a different not quite so rage inducingly impossible challange?

Snaquaza

KACAW
yes i wont reject possible challanges but that of AOPSUser is on the edge, i will say it tomorow if I accept it

btw. did you like my Meditite challenge/story, it is one of my 4 (almost 5 preparing an extra 2) story challenges

Edit: THNX, oh your 50th POST

My other public scramble story http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4655452&postcount=8612

First few were really easy to make, but my Yamask (Done) and Tangela (in Process) are hard to make

Skarmory, How's ya scramble going

Chikorita185. Catch Bide the Kricketot. Its only usable move is bide. Solo a gym leader to evolve and elite four flint to show him what you are made off.

GL

Snaquaza

KACAW
252 Atk Infernape Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Kricketune: 138-164 (38.54 - 45.81%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Level 61 Infernape
Level 100 Kricketune

It is similar with Rapidash , but the thing has sunny day too.
Drifblim is mostly support and can hinder you with W-o-W and Double Team to Baton Pass
Steelix can lower your Defense before attacking

Just sayin'

Snaquaza

KACAW
But what are the EVs on Flints infernape? This scramble is going to be brutal
Don't know did standard but changed kricketune from 0/0 to 252+/252, so infernape might be not as perfect as i did, but your kricketune wont be perfect either

I gave you such an easy challenge, but still you cant heal during all of your pokes soloes, including this, so my goal of hindering your team worked

Celever

i am town
Fine Chikorita... how about a burmy?

Burmy misread it's name as "burn me" at a young age (that's his name btw) and as such has become a bit of an arsonist! You have to catch the first female Burmy you see, and if the Burmy you capture has hidden power fire then he's happy. No restrictions and you are a lucky mofo.
If, however, he does not have fire for it's hidden power, then read on, well, you can only read on if you accept the challenge first. No turning back, and no peeking.
I'm watching you to see if you look!!!

Ok, you accepted this challenge. BIG MISTAKE. BIG FRICKIN' MISTAKE.
You must solo every un-solo'd gym leader. If you don't solo one first try then he hates you and you may not gain any experience until the next gym LEADER who he must solo. Not only that, but if you end up a grass or steel form wormadam then you start crying and must battle every water type, and also may only battle every other route.
If you end up a sand wormadam then you can only battle against trainers.

Ok, a 1/16 chance of no restrictions :L ill probably regret this Celever, but I accept
Also Present, I'm going to reject that, as I actually want to complete this game at some stage :) you can post another though :)
EDIT: I hate you Celever :P and what's the best way of checking her hidden power? there is no hidden power man in diamond :/

Celever

i am town
Ok, a 1/16 chance of no restrictions :L ill probably regret this Celever, but I accept
Also Present, I'm going to reject that, as I actually want to complete this game at some stage :) you can post another though :)
EDIT: I hate you Celever :P
YES. I knew that putting that chance for you not to get any restrictions would make you accept it. I am going to lol so hard if you end up with hidden power fire though! :P

"EDIT: I hate you Celever :P"

Also I get that a lot. :D

Edit: He learns it at level 20. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Burmy_(Pokémon)/Generation_IV_learnset#By_leveling_up

OH MY GOD. Um... I thought he at least knew bug bite in diamond... but actually he only gets it in platinum.

Sorry :3

Edit 2: Read again, use some online stuff. I am terrible at getting them to work, but I'm sure someone could link you one. I can't find any that work, but head here and calculate IVs, and then click calculate hidden power. I think that works, if not then sorry :/.

If, like me, that doesn't work for you, then this also works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)