Social The Smogon Photo Album

Well, I've never posted pictures in this thread before, but these were too good not to share :)

php5VNrHTPM.jpg

Pokemon Monopoly! My roommates and I were relaxing and watching "Archer" when our floor RA came in. She really likes us and watched an episode with us while she started talking about the other suites in the dorm. She mentioned that another suite on the floor was starting a Pokemon Monopoly game. Needless to say, my buddy Ethan and I sprinted over and met some new friends :D

phpLBG9Z6PM.jpg

Quite a cool way to spend a Friday night!

God they organized pokemon monopoly badly imo. Still love it but...

purples are weedle and caterpie

light blues are bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander

boardwalk and greens are legends or maybe dragonite over mew

marvin gardens etc. is eevees

reds are fossils

the last two can be dedicated to two types, like ground and poison: (rhydon, sandslash, nidoking) and (weezing, tentacruel, gengar)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

Floated 13 miles from Minnie Haha Park to Flamm City Park on the Meramec River today. Flamm City Park is the very last boatramp before the Meramec pours into the Mississippi River two miles downstream. We've got one more 10 mile section to float just upstream from here and then the last 2 miles of the river and Lilly and I will have floated the whole 200+ miles of the Meramec River this year.

We've floated 19+ miles in one trip before, but this one was even more exhausting because this far downstream, as it gets close to the Mississippi, the Meramec River enters the Mississippi flood plain and just spreads out all over the place into miles wide lakes here and there and the current absolutely disappears. So I had to paddle for miles and miles straight, whereas usually I get to coast with the current for long stretches.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

The fedora shot is a time-honored Walrein vacation tradition

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
At first, I didn't read what you wrote and looked straight at the picture, and my first thought was "Dude, you look just like Tommy Oliver!"

Nice man, that looked like a really awesome experience :P I am pretty jealous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)