The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamstern Not sure if you saw my VM, but I can trade now as well, and I can breed the Machop on your wants list if you still need it too :)
Nope, sorry I missed it cause I a lot of alerts :/ But sure, I'm online now :) Would love a machop, needs to be male! Or maybe I want both male and female, a female Machamp would be pretty nice, but I have my good old "Macho Man" that is not so cool anymore because he's in a regular pokéball, so I want a new one :( xD

Alright, I'm online, just send me a request whenever. And just a reminder, I want the Modest Nidoqueen, not the Bold one.
Thanks for the trade :)

Okay, is this Bagon nicknamable then? :) And is it female or male? Been trying forever to breed one with 31 IVs in everything, but I only get 6 IVs when I don't need or want it and to lazy to check fo 30's..:(

Diabolico's Bagon (Naive) (Non-Redis)
Ability: Rock Head/Sheer Force
IV's: 31/31/30/31/31/31 (Rock Head)
Hmmmm..... Yes.

And it's a female.

Nope, sorry I missed it cause I a lot of alerts :/ But sure, I'm online now :) Would love a machop, needs to be male! Or maybe I want both male and female, a female Machamp would be pretty nice, but I have my good old "Macho Man" that is not so cool anymore because he's in a regular pokéball, so I want a new one :( xD
Oops I kind of got distracted, you still there?
Do you want to wait for me to breed the Machop, and trade all 3 pokes at once? Or 2 now and 1 later?
I liked this:
Shiny Metang (Premier Ball)
Adamant - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Ice punch, Thunder punch, Trick, Stealth rock

:)

Hmmmm..... Yes.
Okay, is it male or female? :)
Oops I kind of got distracted, you still there?
Do you want to wait for me to breed the Machop, and trade all 3 pokes at once? Or 2 now and 1 later?
I liked this:
Shiny Metang (Premier Ball)
Adamant - Clear body
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Ice punch, Thunder punch, Trick, Stealth rock

:)
I can trade for the 2 pokémon now if you are still there ;)

Okay, then I want it nicknamed Saphira :) Need some time to transfer over the Altaria thought.
Very Well. While you're at it. I'll try to make a copy of my bagon and nickname it. :)

Hamstern - Wait, just to be sure, did you want the one with the Rock Head or Sheer Force?

Both of them are females no doubt, but they both don't have the same iv set.

The one with the Rock Head has this iv set: 31/31/30/31/31/31
And the one with the Sheer Force has this iv set: 31/31/31/28/31/31

Last edited:
Very Well. While you're at it. I'll try to make a copy of my bagon and nickname it. :)

Hamstern - Wait, just to be sure, did you want the one with the Rock Head or Sheer Force?

Both of them are females no doubt, but they both don't have the same iv set.

The one with the Rock Head has this iv set: 31/31/30/31/31/31
And the one with the Sheer Force has this iv set: 31/31/31/28/31/31
I want the one with rock head yes :) I've transfered Altaria, hopefully we can trade tomorrow ^^

Hello! I have a bit of a question for you. Do you still need a Jolteon with HP Ice in the desirable ball type? I can attempt to get that for you.

I just want one of those Knock Off shiny Mawile. Oh, and I'm curious, is it possible for you to tutor Fire Punch as well? Just curious is all. ^^

I have a nicknamable Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Meditite in a Heal Ball. It has the moves Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out and Bullet Punch. Would you trade your Eevee for it?
Eevee

Modest - Pixilate
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power Ground
- Wish, Hyper Voice, Stored Power, Fake Tears

Bulbasaur
Nest Ball
Bold - Chlorophyll
31/20/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
- Giga Drain

This is ready for pickup! Hope you don't mind if its female as well this time. ^^

Hello! I have a bit of a question for you. Do you still need a Jolteon with HP Ice in the desirable ball type? I can attempt to get that for you.

I just want one of those Knock Off shiny Mawile. Oh, and I'm curious, is it possible for you to tutor Fire Punch as well? Just curious is all. ^^
Yep, still need the jolteon :) But sadly I cannot get fire punch on mawile, he only gets ice punch and thunderpunch :/ I was sure it could learn it too, so thats why I didn't breed fire fang on it..
I have a nicknamable Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Meditite in a Heal Ball. It has the moves Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out and Bullet Punch. Would you trade your Eevee for it?
Eevee

Modest - Pixilate
31/x/31/30/30/31
Hidden power Ground

- Wish, Hyper Voice, Stored Power, Fake Tears
Yep, I can do that :) I would like it nicknamed "Shiva".
Bulbasaur
Nest Ball
Bold - Chlorophyll
31/20/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
- Giga Drain

This is ready for pickup! Hope you don't mind if its female as well this time. ^^
Awsome :) Can you nickname it "Flora"?
Sorry was probably browsing other things, but I'm able to trade now.

Yep, still need the jolteon :) But sadly I cannot get fire punch on mawile, he only gets ice punch and thunderpunch :/ I was sure it could learn it too, so thats why I didn't breed fire fang on it..

Yep, I can do that :) I would like it nicknamed "Shiva".

Awsome :) Can you nickname it "Flora"?

Sorry was probably browsing other things, but I'm able to trade now.
Alright. I'll see you on the wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)