The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed you the meganium and rampardos for the Adamant Landorus-T with Knock off and scizor with Knock off and superpower?

I can get you an hp water/signal beam Raikou?
Okay, did you RNG it yourself or you trade for it? :) Are you active on any other forums? Sorry for asking, but since you don't have a thread and is very new I just want to be a bit careful.

I can breed you the meganium and rampardos for the Adamant Landorus-T with Knock off and scizor with Knock off and superpower?
In nest and great ball? If so, sure thing :) For Scizor, do you want the shiny in pokeball, non-shiny in pokeball or the non-shiny in repeat ball (30spDef)?

Okay, did you RNG it yourself or you trade for it? :) Are you active on any other forums? Sorry for asking, but since you don't have a thread and is very new I just want to be a bit careful.

In nest and great ball? If so, sure thing :) For Scizor, do you want the shiny in pokeball, non-shiny in pokeball or the non-shiny in repeat ball (30spDef)?
Fuck. Stupid me. I didn't notice the balls you wanted. But I can still probably get my hands on them. If I can find anyone on here to give me an old females in those balls then I can definitely breed from the bottom up. I'll let you know how my search goes. Sorry about that.

Fuck. Stupid me. I didn't notice the balls you wanted. But I can still probably get my hands on them. If I can find anyone on here to give me an old females in those balls then I can definitely breed from the bottom up. I'll let you know how my search goes. Sorry about that.
Okay, I've seen many nest ball Meganium here :) Great ball Cranidos seems kinda rare thought, haven't see anyone with it yet but got to be someone who have :O

Okay, I've seen many nest ball Meganium here :) Great ball Cranidos seems kinda rare thought, haven't see anyone with it yet but got to be someone who have :O
I have That too, I thought he was offering it so I didn't say anything, did you miss me I can do both Cranidos and Kabuto, I could try chikorita(or at least provide parent)

I have That too, I thought he was offering it so I didn't say anything, did you miss me I can do both Cranidos and Kabuto, I could try chikorita(or at least provide parent)
Sorry missed you ;__; Defintely interested in all of them, especially Cranidos and Kabuto :)

Sorry missed you ;__; Defintely interested in all of them, especially Cranidos and Kabuto :)
I'd like said metang and can you tell me what transfer only HA Pokes do you have(matching ball preferably)Kangaskhan is one, any others?

I'd like said metang and can you tell me what transfer only HA Pokes do you have(matching ball preferably)Kangaskhan is one, any others?
Are there any list were I can check which one is transfer only HA? Only ones I can think of are sinnoh starters, fossils and Kangaskhan. Of those I only have Kangaskhan. Also Klink but off course that can't be bred into a matching ball.

Are there any list were I can check which one is transfer only HA? Only ones I can think of are sinnoh starters, fossils and Kangaskhan. Of those I only have Kangaskhan. Also Klink but off course that can't be bred into a matching ball.
Ehh, too scatterbrained coz of sleepiness, but I will take the naive Gible for Cranidos

I found a nest ball chikorita. Got a lead on the cranidos. I'll keep you posted. Ha ha.

Will go to bed in about 45 mins but can trade tomorrow :)
Yeah that's no problem. Don't worry about it. Also is there anything not in your wants list that you want for that scizor? I can breed whatever flawless pokemon with egg moves you want for it. I just can't do move tutor moves, hidden power pokemon or ungendered pokemon. As for balls, as long as you can get the ball and the pokemon in x and y I can probably do whatever ball you want to. Just let me know!

Yeah that's no problem. Don't worry about it. Also is there anything not in your wants list that you want for that scizor? I can breed whatever flawless pokemon with egg moves you want for it. I just can't do move tutor moves, hidden power pokemon or ungendered pokemon. As for balls, as long as you can get the ball and the pokemon in x and y I can probably do whatever ball you want to. Just let me know!
Could trade it to you for a 4-5 IV female spitback of the Chikorita. :) Just let me know if you want shiny or non-shiny (and pokeball or repeat ball if non-shiny).

Could trade it to you for a 4-5 IV female spitback of the Chikorita. :) Just let me know if you want shiny or non-shiny (and pokeball or repeat ball if non-shiny).
Can do! I'll take the shiny Adamant one please! I should have everything ready by tomorrow thanks for everything!

I RNG'd a few of the legendary dogs last gen that I never got around to using. I have a different account on Pokecommunity since about 07/08, but there aren't too many battlers/trade shops there so now I'm on Facebook since last gen and here now I guess.

hey, I am working on RNGing lati twins with hp fire on gen4. If you're interested, let me know. These are nicknameable, but I'm resetting the save file on Sundayish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)