The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aegishlash

Luxury Ball
Quiet Stance Change
31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/0

This is acceptable for the Bisharp, correct? If so, I'll start on it shortly. Can do a Hasty as well for that Tyranitar if your ok with that. If I misunderstood something, let me know. ^^
Yet that's right, either of those spreads are fine :) And if you do hasty I can definitely trade you Tyranitar for it (or if you get both spreads for the Quiet natured one)! ^^

Rockruff
Adamant/jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Moon, Luxury or Premier ball
Egg moves: Fire fang, Thunderfang, Sucker punch
Ability: Steadfast (HA)

Wingull
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Dive ball
Egg moves: Wide guard
Ability: Hydration

Cubone
Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0
Pokeball: Luxury, Moon or Dusk ball
Abilty: Lightningrod

Sandile
Jolly/Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury or Premier ball
Egg moves: Fire fang prefereby but not a must
Ability: Intimidate

Torkoal
Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0
Pokeball: Reapeat or Fast ball
Egg moves: Eruption
Ability: Drought

Mudbray
Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0
Pokeball: Repeat, Luxury, Premier, Fast or Heavy ball
Egg moves: Close Combat
Ability: Stamina

Pichu
Modest/Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury, Premier or Repeat ball
Egg move: Fake out, Encore

Bagon
Timid/modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Great ball
Ability: Rock head
Egg move: Hydro pump

Porygon
Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Download

Oranguru
Relaxed/sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0
Pokeball: Premier, Luxury or Heal ball
Ability: Telephathy

Jangmo-O
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury or Repeat ball
Ability: Overcoat (HA)

Drampa
Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0
Pokeball: Not sure, but not great or Ultra at least
Ability: Berserk
Egg moves: Hurricane

Togedemaru
Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Premier, Luxury or Heavy ball
Ability: Lightningrod
Egg moves: Fake out, Encore

Salandit (female)
Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury, Dusk, Heal or Love ball

Formantis
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 or Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0
Hidden power rock, ice or fire
Pokeball: Love or Heal ball
Ability: Contrary (HA)
Egg moves: Leafstorm, Defog, Weather ball, Giga Drain

Last edited:
Okay, good luck :)
Honedge
Male
Luxury Ball
Hasty
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Wide Guard, Destiny Bond
Held Item: Dusk Stone

Honedge
Male
Luxury Ball
Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/31

These two are ready to be picked up for the Bisharp and Tyranitar (Lets go with shiny on both)! If you want me to train them up to Aegislash, battle ready, I can do that. Good thing you wished me luck, cause I also got this in the same batch as the Quiet one above as well:

Honedge
Male
Luxury Ball
Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/00

If you wish to have this third one, interested in that Shiny Mawile you got as well (If you can teach it Focus Punch, that'll be better! Not needed if you can't do it.)

I have Polar Pattern
Okay, sorry nothing I'm to interested in :/

Honedge
Male
Luxury Ball
Hasty
31/31/31/31/31/31

Honedge
Male
Luxury Ball
Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/31

These two are ready to be picked up for the Bisharp and Tyranitar (Lets go with shiny on both)! If you want me to train them up to Aegislash, battle ready, I can do that. Good thing you wished me luck, cause I also got this in the same batch as the Quiet one above as well:

Honedge
Male
Luxury Ball
Quiet
31/31/31/31/31/00

If you wish to have this third one, interested in that Shiny Mawile you got as well (If you can teach it Focus Punch, that'll be better! Not needed if you can't do it.)
Awsome :) I need to pokebank them first. Do you want any nickname? I would like to have one of them nicknamed "Soul Edge" and the other "Narsil" :)

Awsome :) I need to pokebank them first. Do you want any nickname? I would like to have one of them nicknamed "Soul Edge" and the other "Narsil" :)
Oh, I can nickname them? Nice. In that case, I'll like "Blade" on the Bisharp, and "Tyrant" on the Tyranitar. Mawile is fine if you wanted to do a 3:3 trade as well. ^^

I have a Modest/Mild Yvetal with good IV's and Careful Zygarde (details in my thread) Apparently, the link to my thread was my old thread and not my new thread.

I have a Modest/Mild Yvetal with good IV's and Careful Zygarde (details in my thread) Apparently, the link to my thread was my old thread and not my new thread.
Ah, I see, I like the mild Yveltal :)

Oh, I can nickname them? Nice. In that case, I'll like "Blade" on the Bisharp, and "Tyrant" on the Tyranitar. Mawile is fine if you wanted to do a 3:3 trade as well. ^^
Okay, I'll nickname them then and pokebank them over. I can do 3:3, but I can't get focus punch on Mawile, its 4th gen only. You want shiny or non-shiny Mawile? You can nickname the 3th Honedge/Aegislash "Hexcalibur" :)

Okay, I'll nickname them then and pokebank them over. I can do 3:3, but I can't get focus punch on Mawile, its 4th gen only. You want shiny or non-shiny Mawile? You can nickname the 3th Honedge/Aegislash "Hexcalibur" :)
Alright, sounds great. Are you able to clone? If not, I'll try to find one quickly as possible.

Can do, and no worries. Shiny please on the Mawile as well. ^^

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Just throwing it out there since I saw your thread title, but I RNG bred a Shiny Bold Cleffa in Emerald back in the day (when egg PID abuse required Hozu's spreadsheet) that I can clone via the Emerald battle tower glitch and transfer to Gen 6 if you want a shiny one? Pretty sure it already has Softboiled & Seismic Toss tutored on it too, but I can tutor them with ease if not.

I'm on vacation atm however, so I won't be able to trade for the next week or so. Just let me know.

Just throwing it out there since I saw your thread title, but I RNG bred a Shiny Bold Cleffa in Emerald back in the day (when egg PID abuse required Hozu's spreadsheet) that I can clone via the Emerald battle tower glitch and transfer to Gen 6 if you want a shiny one? Pretty sure it already has Softboiled & Seismic Toss tutored on it too, but I can tutor them with ease if not.

I'm on vacation atm however, so I won't be able to trade for the next week or so. Just let me know.
What are the IVs? Sounds interesting for sure :) Really need a calm one before thursday (otherwise I'll have to do with either dazzling gleam or moonlight xD), but the bold can wait for next week. ^^

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
What are the IVs? Sounds interesting for sure :) Really need a calm one before thursday (otherwise I'll have to do with either dazzling gleam or moonlight xD), but the bold can wait for next week. ^^
31/x/31/31/31/31, with the attack IV being 16 or something around there iirc.

What time zone are you in? If things go as planned, I should be back around late Tues night or early Wed morning. Since I've been more focused on Gen 3 atm anyway, I do have my GBA and Emerald with me. So if there's enough leeway to set up a time to trade, I could go ahead and RNG breed a Calm variant if you would prefer that over the Bold one?

31/x/31/31/31/31, with the attack IV being 16 or something around there iirc.

What time zone are you in? If things go as planned, I should be back around late Tues night or early Wed morning. Since I've been more focused on Gen 3 atm anyway, I do have my GBA and Emerald with me. So if there's enough leeway to set up a time to trade, I could go ahead and RNG breed a Calm variant if you would prefer that over the Bold one?
GMT +1 hour, would be amazing if you could do it, but at the same time I think you should take it easy on you vacation xD I'll still be interested in a calm one after the trip too :)

Hi, are you still seeking these?

Keldeo - Timid (English name only!)
Zygarde - Adamant/Careful
Yveltal - modest
Pokeball Vivillon

As I have these for trade:

Species: Keldeo
Nature: Timid
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163
Ability: Justified
IVs: 30/00/30/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Flying)
Moves: Sacred Sword, Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power

Species: Zygarde
Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/02/31/31
Ability: Aura Break
OT: Sophie
ID: 22388
Moves: Coil, Extreme Speed, Dragon Tail, Earthquake

Species: Zygarde
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Aura Break
OT: Luca
ID: 11321
Moves: Crunch, Camouflage, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake

Species: Yveltal
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Love
ID: 10248
Moves: Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Taunt

Pokeball Vivillon
Modest | Paris | 06014 | Shield Dust | lvl 12
24/03/21/26/23/31 | Untouched | Male
Stun Spore | Light Screen | Gust | Infestation

I'm interested in a couple of your things, mainly if they could be redis as these are all Full too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)