The Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Go Spain! For the sake of the beautiful game. I am predicting 2-1.

What do England fans do when their team has won the European Championship and the World Cup??

They turn off the Playstation lolz

Go Spain! For the sake of the beautiful game. I am predicting 2-1.

What do England fans do when their team has won the European Championship and the World Cup??

They turn off the Playstation lolz
hahahahaha...! nice, anyways...

Go Germany!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm wanting Spain to win so I can claim my prize at work tommorow. Besides, I predicted them before the tournament had even started.

Spain!!!

Go Germany...!

I really wanna see Torres and Fabregas cry. Although Bollocks crying would be just as good, losing two finals in 4 weeks hehe.

I am going on 3 week vacation and leaving at 2:30 EST today. I am going to miss the Euro Finals, can someone tape it for me?

Germany's beaten both Portugal and Turkey 3-2 so my prediction is Germany wins 3-2 over Spain. :)

I'm pretty happy about the final matchup, the 2 best teams in Europe IMO in such a big game, does it get any better?

Goddamn that one where Torres hit the post... Soooo close. Fuck America! Fuck yeah Spain! (hope you catch the reference lol)

I predicted Torres to score around the 30th minute. If that fucker Aragones didn't take of Fabregas I can pretty much guarantee he would have scored on the 76th minute, taking my prediction home.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
The scoreline might say 1-0, but really, the final was a complete mismatch. Germany shut up shop after the first 5 minutes. Just how good is that Spanish midfield?? OMG

Yeah Spain was better all the match. And overall it's a deserved champion since they didn't lost any game on the tournament.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm glad Germany didn't nick a goal or two against the run of play like they did against Turkey. It was good to see Spain win something for once.

It was about damn time!

I'm really happy. Not only they did win, but the score really doesn't reflect what happened there. If it wasn't for Lehman (who was amazing for the first time in the tournament), it could have been a 3-0 easily.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad my pessimistic predictions against Italy failed...

^____________________________^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)