The Storm

Alright guys pretty standard rain team, we've got our spinners, our bugs and plenty of dragons. Nothin much to say about it really, so enjoy the team!

Super Wailord (Kyogre) @ Life Orb

Trait: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

This guy is the glue that holds this team together. He packs a punch too which helps. I either start with Kyogre or Genesect depending on if the other team has Ferrothorn or not. He usually knocks out at least one or two enemies but his point is to put up rain and if he does that then it's a success. Ice beam is for dragons and thunder is for those annoying kKyogre vs Kyogre matchups

Badass Pixie (Manaphy) @ Leftovers

Trait: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rest

This little water pixie is strangely a great counter to darkrai. I send out kyogre to lead with darkrai and taunt him to dark void me. They usually fall for it in fear of water spout and I send in Manaphy while they rage. I set up one or two calm minds and start to sweep. I chose calm mind for safety, scald incase I'm matched up against E-killer, ice beam for the common dragon

Old Genesect (Kabutops) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

I've always loved Kabutops. Maybe it's because it looks so badass, maybe it's because of swift swim and over average attack, maybe both. Back to all seriousness this guy spins away all hazards, puts some up and waterfalls it up. He also works well against ho-oh without hazards. Stone edge for Ho-Oh, Waterfall for physical stab and the other two are self explanatory.

Space Dolphin (Latios) (F) @ Soul Dew
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt

Latios is here purely to get rid of pesky weather starters. Grass knot usually 1HKOs Kyogre and Tyranitar. His dragon pulse also puts holes in lots of other pokemon. Don't ask about how I got the name. Dragon pulse is stab, surf is for Groundon, grass knot for Kyogre and tyranitar and thunderbolt is for Water Arceus or Manaphy.

New Kabutops (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head
- Flamethrower

This guy always seems to confuse me when I see it. I never have a surefire way of dealing with him. So if I can't beat him, I'll put him on my team. He gets rid of Mewtwo which is great and revenge kills others. He works most of the time but when I need a little bit of extra power I always have Palkia. U-Turn is standard, ice beam for Groundon and dragons, iron head for stab, and flamethrower for forretress.

Alpha Genesect (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

I actually had a bulky Dialga here but I people told me to replace it with this. He revenge kills those too tough for Genesect and does a little late game mopping up with spacial rend. Spacial rend for stab, surf for Groundon, thunder for flying or water types, and fire blast for forretress and skarmory. EV''s are standard ScarfKia.

Thanks for reading this guys please comment critique. Sorry for all the Groundon counters but if the sun rises I fall. Bye!

Blue Jay

The notorious Good Wife
is a Contributor Alumnus
This team uses a lot of cool Pokemon, but unfortunately it simply does not constitute an effective whole. These Pokemon do not complement each other very well, both offensively and defensively. More importantly, your team fails to adequately check all the most prominent threats in the metagame (Ekiller being the most threatening to your team). I encourage you to read this thread; it should help your team-building significantly. Once you have done so, I will be happy to help you reconstruct and improve this team.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Ummm... I think the standard for RMTs is three lines worth of description per Pokemon. Your descriptions are really inadequate, and if you don't add more to them, your RMT might get locked. Things like "Spacial rend for stab, surf for Groudon" isn't good enough: why did you pick Palkia? It's a good Kyogre check, has good synergy with X, works well with Latios to break through special walls, etc. Also, could you please resize or pick smaller images? It's really annoying to deal with and it's sort of obnoxious seeing huge images and tiny bits of text.

You're missing the 4 leftover EVs on a couple of your spreads, so I'd update that. Alright, so let's see... two Choice Scarf users maybe be a bit much, so I'd recommend you run Lustrous Orb > Choice Scarf on Palkia. This grants you a LOT more versatility, the ability to bluff a Choice item, and a much easier job in checking Kyogre. I'd suggest you run Low Kick > Rapid Spin on Kabutops, which gives you a way to check Arceus-Normal. Latios: Draco Meteor > Dragon Pulse for a much higher damage output, and Psyshock > Thunderbolt to hit Ho-oh and for a reliable STAB (also, Thunderbolt isn't hitting anything outside of Manaphy, as Grass Knot hits Arceus-Grass much harder). I'd just drop Manaphy, as it's really not all that impressive. Darkrai isn't really that much of a threat to this team, as Genesect destroys Darkrai and Kabutops can outspeed and KO as well. Giratina-O and Arceus-Normal are still threats, so I'd run CM Arceus-Ghost > Manaphy for a win condition and a spinblocker.

EDIT: Unboosted Palkia (Choice Scarf) can only 3HKO standard Ferrothorn in rain with Flamethrower and Aura Sphere. However, Fire Blast is a guaranteed 2HKO.

Last edited:
umm First of all nice decoration that you have made :p Specially Latios
now
For Palkia : In Rain Using Fire Blast i am confuse there i think u need to use Flamethrower because Fire Blast has less accuracy than Flamethrower or you can use Aura Sphere instead of these ( Aura Sphere help you very much in Defeating Ferrothorn,Dialga and other Defensive Pokemons )
For Kabutops : Kabutops dont need Focus Sash use Life Orb . Life Orb help you in Defeating Giratina Type Pokemons

By The way you got a nice team :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)