The Suicide Sweeper...

this is more deadly then any of u have said so far. you are all talking about how to counter it. step back for a second. the only good counters so far are weavile, and it has to be cb w/ shard, mamoswine, and bulkydos. remember that we have 6 pokemon. not just chomp. so if a counter switches in, switch out! bulkydos leads and dies usually anyway and mamoswine isnt all that common neither is weavile. in short, people are going to have to pack priority moves or save their bulkydoses or this is going to be out of hand. this thing is a B.E.A.S.T
You do realise that Weavile is horribly killed by switching into one of it's attacks, therefore making it not a counter.

I think the only effective way of dealing with this is a revenge kill from weavile or Mamoswine.

Metagross with Ice punch seems like a good choice when Chompy's stuck in an outrage. I'm not sure how much it can handle though.

A life orb, choice specs or very offensive Starmie could counter but that is it. Yeah, I run one so I am not scared of it but this is still a very great set.

This is definitely an amazing set, but still slightly depressing that HP Ice is no longer a Garchomp counter.

Revenge killing isn't really the issue here but switching into the swords dance and then taking the hit and still surviving.

I might have a use for Cloyster...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)