The Supe Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Which Kyogre do you want?

EDIT: And I'm going to get some lunch. I'll be able to trade when I get back.

HP Grass Kyogre I think (9million, Kyogre is now my bitch, remember ? xD)

Edit : Didnt see your amazing Rayquaza, could you CMT for it ? Ive a Calm Shiny Regice caught in 2009 with 22/x/31/30/31/30

Supe

You didn't see the Rayquaza before because I added it this morning. =)

I like your dive ball Gyarados for it.

Also, the Groudon is trained for the CB set now. And The modest HP Grass Kyogre has two different EV spreads. Which one would you prefer? Or do you want them UT?

Ok, no problem for Groudon, I will take the CB set, I will wipe EVs myself if I need :D
I would prefer the Calm minder set for Kyogre, and ok for Gyarados <-> Rayquaza, but Gyarados is called Leviator (french name), tell me if you want a nickname for Shaymin, Darkrai and Gyarados, and tell me if you prefer a trained Shaymin or UT

Supe

I prefer a trained Shaymin. And if you could please rename Leviator to "GYARADOS" that would be great!

I'm very interested in Everstone's Smearge in Re-dis section. I can give you LF's Ditto providing you can clone it for me, as I can not. Thanks!

Supe

Just pointing out that I the one in my redis section is not the same as the one in your sig. Do you still want it?

Yeah, that would be nice :). I could care less about its Sp.Atk, as I wouldn't keep 21 or 1 anyway - so it doesn't matter. Just PM me when you're ready to go.

Supe

Yeah, that would be nice :). I could care less about its Sp.Atk, as I wouldn't keep 21 or 1 anyway - so it doesn't matter. Just PM me when you're ready to go.
Just give me a junk pokemon for it. I already have LF's ditto, and i would prefer not to have to clone anything. I do want to trade with Althos first though, so I will let you know when I'm ready.

Add my Platinium FC plz, Ive to trade some copies from my Diamond to rename them.
Okay, I'm adding your plat code and I'll wait for you on wifi.

Hi !

I don't have any shop yet, but I'm asking anyway.

Would you be ready to trade me your HP Ice Heatran (which I'm trying to get by SR for 2 days), for one of those :

RNG Abused :

- Adamant Lucario, level 100, 31/31/31/25/31/31. Crunch egg move, 252/252/6.

- Modest Togekiss, 31/2/31/31/31/31. 252HP/152SpA/104Spe

Supe

Hi !

I don't have any shop yet, but I'm asking anyway.

Would you be ready to trade me your HP Ice Heatran (which I'm trying to get by SR for 2 days), for one of those :

RNG Abused :

- Adamant Lucario, level 100, 31/31/31/25/31/31. Crunch egg move, 252/252/6.

- Modest Togekiss, 31/2/31/31/31/31. 252HP/152SpA/104Spe
I don't need either of those two. Got anything else? And not at lvl 100.

Empoleon
Nature: Calm Ability: Torrent Gender: Female (R)
31|31|30|31|31|31
EVs: 252HP|252SpD|6Spe
Moveset: Yawn, Knock Off, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock
Available UT or trained at lvl 37

Just look at those IVs! This gal is an excellent special wall that is often overlooked. With 11 resistances and 1 immunity it isn't hard to bring it in to help support the team or even scare away bulky waters with Grass Knot.

cmt for this please

Supe

Hey Supe, could you CMT for some of your Emerald legends and the Naive Heatran?
I like your Manetric and Nidoking.

Supe,

Please CMT for

Bold Lugia

Adamant Ho-oh

Naive Deoxys
Do you have a trained copy of your Togepi?

Empoleon
Nature: Calm Ability: Torrent Gender: Female (R)
31|31|30|31|31|31
EVs: 252HP|252SpD|6Spe
Moveset: Yawn, Knock Off, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock
Available UT or trained at lvl 37

Just look at those IVs! This gal is an excellent special wall that is often overlooked. With 11 resistances and 1 immunity it isn't hard to bring it in to help support the team or even scare away bulky waters with Grass Knot.

cmt for this please
Sorry, didn't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)