The Team with No Name

Welcome Smogonites to my RMT. This is my 4th attempt to upload this RMT. So I’m going to keep this simple, fast and easy.

At Glance
I used Genosekuto on a trick room team before as a revenge killer and boy once he starts he’s hard to stop.

Enter: Genosekuto

Due to Geno’s crippling 4x fire weakness these next to Pokémon are used to give coverage for Geno.

Enter: Feraligatr and Dragonite

This trio has perfect or near perfect coverage in the 5th Gen metagame. To back up my sweepers I needed a wall to back them up. So I picked the living embodiment of a brick wall.

Enter: Regirock

Regirock is an absolute beast, and stealth rocker. Never failing to set up rocks, even in the direst situations (was that too dramatic).

4 down 2 to go.

By this time I had chosen a lead, undoubtedly one of the cutest monsters ever to grace 5th Gen. of course I’m talking about…

Enter: Erufuun

Yes Erufuun is my lead, surprisingly causing rage quits after a taunt or a stun spore but I’ll get on to that later.
Honestly I just picked this guy for coverage, once set up its time to fuck shit up (excuse my French). But most of the time he is dead weight…

Enter: Urugamosu

Yes, I’m calling this thing dead weight, so shoot me! He does have coverage but not as much as I’d like…

Under the Microscope

Erufuun (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mischievous Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def/4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Taunt
- Stun Spore
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
Straight to the point Erufuun is a counter to every single baton pass team! In general he sets up a Taunt, a Sub, then a Stun Spore pray for hax get up another sub then start whittling their hp with leech seed. Occasionally this thing causes rage quit and has even killed a Shandera. EVs allow me to survive the neutral and resisted physical hits.
Synergy:
Fire – Feraligatr/Dragonite/Regirock
Bug - Dragonite/Genosekuto/Urugamosu
Ice – Feraligatr/Genosekuto/Urugamosu
Flying – Regirock
Poison – Genosekuto/Regirock

Dragonite (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hurricane
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Pulse
- Roost
This thing equals win! I got ParaFusion and Multi-scale abusing going on in the forms of T-wave/Roost/Hurricane (Hurricane inflicts confusion and is 120 base power). Dragon Pulse is obligatory STAB, it helps but Hurricane is my main move. At full HP Roopshin’s not running stone edge prepared to be raped! Hurricane is an OHKO, since I’m slower they can’t hit me hard with payback barely managing 25%!
EVs allow taking random physical hits with ease basically everything but an Outrage from Garchomp and co. can OHKO me!
Synergy:
Ice – See Erufuun
Dragon – Regirock/Genosekuto/ or I sack Nite
Rock – Regirock/Genosekuto

Urugamosu (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 236 SAtk / 20 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Bug Buzz
- Butterfly Dance
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Electric]
In my opinion Urugamosu is a weak link in the chain. EVs for max damage and a small survivability on weak special attacks. HP Electric is for coverage on bulky waters and Heatran and the more common Ninetails. Any advice on what I can replace Urugamosu with would be appreciated.
Synergy:
Water – Dragonite/Feraligatr/Erufuun
Rock – See Dragonite
Flying – See Erufuun

Regirock @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 196 HP / 96 Def / 216 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
My current rocker and tank! Regirock is epic made stone. Setting up Toxic’s on opponents left and right. Killing Togekiss’ who think they can flinch us to death, because Regirock wont stand for it! A slightly modified QuakeEdge combo, more like QuakeSlide. I’d rather accuracy over power in walls because well their not meant to sweep. The EVs let Regirock be bulky on both sides of the spectrum.
Synergy:
Water – See Urugamosu
Grass – Erufuun/Urugamosu/Genosekuto/Dragonite
Fighting – Dragonite/Urugamosu
Ground – Dragonite/Erufuun
Steel – Dragonite/Feraligatr/Genosekuto

Feraligatr (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Encourage
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Return
EncourageGatr is a monster! After +1 I’m ready to sweep, after +2 Super Saiyan, +3 and above the worlds coming to explode! That is the power of DDELOGatr (E for Encourage) (that’s a mouthful). But seriously STABbed LO Encourage is nothing to scoff at without a boost. Burungeru (correct me if I spelt it wrong) and Nattorei wall this completely. Waterfall for Stab, Ice Punch for well Ice Punch, wait I mean killing dragons and Return for complete neutral coverage on everything. EVs HP for bulk because Gatr gets sent out a lot when its not banned (explain this to me, when ever I battle with species clause, I think, gatr is always banned and so it’s a 5-6 battle to begin with so I’m immediately at a disadvantage), 252 atk for power (DUH!) and the rest in speed to get the jump on people after +1.
Synergy:
Grass – See Regirock
Electric – Erufuun/Regirock/Genosekuto

Genosekuto @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 16 Atk / 252 SAtk / 240 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
And finally I get to the red laser bug. He is often switched with Erufuun as a lead so both roles are interchangeable. Genosekuto often cleans up shop for me picking off weakened enemies with a fast U-Turn or disintegrating them with Flamethrower or the infamous BoltBeam combo. EVs are simple max SAtk for instant disintegration, near max Spd for out speeding things and a little Atk investment for making efficient use of U-turn and the Atk boost of Download.
Synergy: Fire – See Erufuun

Thanks for reading my RMT! J
Advice is appreciated! J
And pictures COMING SOON!!!!!!
See you then!

Update: Pictures and Colour added at 3:52 PM 19/20/2010
Question: Can anyone think you nicknames for my pokemon?

Ulgamoth could be better with either Flame Dance for the extra SpA boost chance, or Fire Blast for raw power. I'd also consider HP Ground for Heatran or HP Ice.

Since you have two pokemon that use stat up moves you should try Encore on Erufuun. They'll get stuck using a move needlessly allowing Feraligatr or Ulgamoth to come in and start dancing.

That's an interesting Dragonite to say the least. Consider Lum Berry since you'll have plenty of chances to Roost with Parafusion, but you'll be crippled if you're poisoned or paralyzed.

If you decide you want to replace Ulgamoth altogether, what kind of mon are you looking for? Special sweeper? Gengar is a pretty good choice.

Good luck with the team.

Hmmm... I see a slight Rotom-W weakness, if that helps you with your Ulgamoth replacement.

Otherwise you have a very good team there with plenty of coverage. Find a great Moth replacement and this could be very successful. Good Job! :)

Thanks Jaroda and Iggdrasil from replying so fast! :)
As of now I've replaced Ulgamoth for a CB Hihi and Feraligatr because EncourageGatr is currently banned on Beta Server if replace him too for an wish passing vaporeon both have taken like ducks to water in my the team! I will update once I finish testing the new members. Also about the Rotom-W and other Rotom formes in general I haven't seen them around lately I'll post again if I run into one

Yes, Burungeru and Nattorei wall your Gatr. BUT, you can fix this!!! Crunch hits 104 power after the encourage boost, putting it at the same power as return!! however, as a Dark type, it has significantly better coverage (SE on Burungeru) and, unlike Return, has no LO recoil. I advice switching Return out for Crunch

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd recommend laddering on the Smogon server rather than the PO one.

Your team seems to enjoy rain without actively abusing it - Dragonite gets a 100% accurate Windstorm, Feraligatr gets even more power on Waterfall and Genosect has its Fire weakness halved. Urugamoth and Regirock therefore seem a little out of place - Urugamoth loves the sun for a Fire boost and Regirock loves the sand for the SDef boost. They also both dislike rain as it increases their Water weaknesses.

I'd therefore suggest both a sweeper and a supporter that function effectively in and out of rain. Swift Swim Armaldo could perform the supporter role, running Rapid Spin/Toxic/Stealth Rock/Stone Edge or X-Scissor. Rapid Spin also helps in keeping Dragonite's Multi Scale active. I'm less certain about a sweeper however, as all of the rain sweepers absolutely depend on it and the Swift Swim boost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)