The Three Doges [A Joint Trade Shack between viperGTS, eldiego_22, and HiMyNamesLuigi] GRAND OPENING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planned projects:
- Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Solar Power Charmander w/ Air Cutter, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, and Outrage egg moves in Premier Ball
Hi man! Do you have a that pokemon? I've been searching for a charmander with Air Cutter for a very long time u_u

I can offer any of this:
* Shiny charmander 4 IVs, Jolly with Outrage and Fire Blitz
* Legendary Pokemon
* Other 5IVs pokemon

Let mee know if you're interested :)

Im interested in a
-Modest Ditto 31/xx/31/31/31/31
-Adamant Ditto 31/31/31/xx/31/31

What i have to offer : Any 2 gen 6 5IV breedable pokemons with egg moves/pokeball/gender of your choice available in gen 6. (I do not breed 12,5% gender rate pokemons) Let me know if your interested :)

Im interested in a
-Modest Ditto 31/xx/31/31/31/31
-Adamant Ditto 31/31/31/xx/31/31

What i have to offer : Any 2 gen 6 5IV breedable pokemons with egg moves/pokeball/gender of your choice available in gen 6. (I do not breed 12,5% gender rate pokemons) Let me know if your interested :)
Do you have a trade thread by any chance? :o

I

dont i just breed anything fo ppl, i dont only do gen 6 pokemon i just dont have acces to move tutors from previous gens. I can get ppl to vouch for me if you dont trust me :)
I'll just trust you! I'd like a 5IV Mewostic-Male, Calm nature, and a 5IV Jolly Charmander for a Mega Charizard X build. Let me know if you can do that :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Torchic
Adamant
Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move: Baton Pass

CMT for this! ^_^
(from eldiegos section)

I can do It any, egg moves/ability ?
Trick and yawn with Own Tempo for Espurr (so it gets prankster when it becomes meowstic), none for charmander! Please don't feel the need to breed these pokemon until I get the Ditto's though. I'm going to be busy for the next two weeks :o

Hi guys, anyone have notices about HiMyNamesLuigi? I have a pending trade with him since a month ago, and at this moment i think that i waste my time for nothing.

Hi guys, anyone have notices about HiMyNamesLuigi? I have a pending trade with him since a month ago, and at this moment i think that i waste my time for nothing.
Hey sorry about that I work 2 full time manager jobs, I haven't played pokemon in over a month I'm more worried about my jobs then pokemon but I have a couple extra days off this week, so your pokemon will be ready this week.

Hey sorry about that I work 2 full time manager jobs, I haven't played pokemon in over a month I'm more worried about my jobs then pokemon but I have a couple extra days off this week, so your pokemon will be ready this week.
Ok, im glad to have notices of you. I know that the work occupes a lot of time, i work and study too.
Just pm when you are ready to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)