The time to fight is now! Ready the cannons! (cannon cup round 1)

Should we extend the time to battle untill monday?

• Yes, Christmas has been making pokemon time become rather slim

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • NO! I want to get my battles done ASAP!

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiinry you know Wi-Fi's been shit for everyone because of Animal Crossing right? Insisting on Wi-Fi only will probably lead to more difficulties or a disconnection... If I were you I'd just do it on Shoddy instead of trying to take the win by default : |
not. I dont want to battle stupid people like him who ignored me first (no answer. and dont tell me WiFi didnt work. I pmd him a week ago) and then suddenly shows up (near end of DL, I was offline at that time lol) when we have to/may complete our match over shoddy. Give him the win, I don't care.

May I suggest that you only match of the losers of the last round with each other and the winners with each other. Makes more sense and gives some of the newer players a chance. So some new guy dosen't have to play goodbar and then chou lol
Umm... that's what we're doing... >.>

I can't get on wifi and masterzman doesn't have shoddy. It seems that we can't complete our match
Fine. I'm going to make the new round though, so who wins will be at my discretion. You guys had your chance to battle. :/ I definitely gave you all enough time, I extended it already once...

I dont have a clue what to say :( The stupid wifi for the past three days makes me sad face.
:(

my connection has been awful tonight, and ive lagged out of over half my matches on shoddy, so alakapimp and i are going to get this done in about 12 hours from now. if you could just give us that extra time, that would be cool.
Dude, I can't keep backing things up.

That's how double elimination is supposed to work; with a winner and loser's bracket. I thought that was how it was being played.. =s
Yeah, that. ^

so now LonleyNess pm'd me when I was offline. He wants to play via Shoddy. But I definitely won't as we chould have battled WiFi if he didn't ignore my PMs. After all it's a WiFi tournament. Shoddy is lame.
Thanks for going with the flow man... always nice to see people cooperating. -_-

Sorry Pablo. When I wrote what I wrote I was about 25 minutes away from taking the train to the airport. I just got home from Atlanta. An I'll probably fall sound asleep in an hour or so. Sorry dude. But it seems that you completed your battle anyways. So do I get moved on? And when does the next round start? Ugh I'm getting dizzy
You're definitely more active than destroyer, so yes you will get the match by default.

Wiinry you know Wi-Fi's been shit for everyone because of Animal Crossing right? Insisting on Wi-Fi only will probably lead to more difficulties or a disconnection... If I were you I'd just do it on Shoddy instead of trying to take the win by default : |
Listen to Jimbo here.

Tennis, should I use my normal UU Shoddy team against Jigo, or Should I make my D/P team and play him with that.
The round ended yesterday man. I'm selecting the people who are more active to move on.

not. I dont want to battle stupid people like him who ignored me first (no answer. and dont tell me WiFi didnt work. I pmd him a week ago) and then suddenly shows up (near end of DL, I was offline at that time lol) when we have to/may complete our match over shoddy. Give him the win, I don't care.
You're more active than him, so you will get the spot, but I really wish you'd have just gone along with it.. :/ I'm making the new round today sometime.

Yo Tennis, why was I the one that lost?
I've been on here every day trying to battle.
NJ hasn't been on in days, look at his thread.

hey you, I don't want to get a win in a way like that, alright? I'm definitely not uncooperative. Seriously, he's the one who ignored me. And also:
He pm'd me yesterday around midnight (German time). I read the PM today but he didn't come online. How can I battle him? Even on Shoddy, that's not possible. He can't even change my mind.
It's a shame that LoneyNess act like that. If he answered my PMs and we just didn't battle because of WiFi problems, I would have battled him on Shoddy. of course.

But this is not cool. . I'm kinda glad we didn't play tbh as I wouldn't have enjoyed that game anymore. He was way too troublesome.

So give him the win, tennisisawesome. I don't want to be called a cheater. this really is so annoying, ridiculous and pathetic.

hey you, I don't want to get a win in a way like that, alright? I'm definitely not uncooperative. Seriously, he's the one who ignored me. And also:
He pm'd me yesterday around midnight (German time). I read the PM today but he didn't come online. How can I battle him? Even on Shoddy, that's not possible. He can't even change my mind.
It's a shame that LoneyNess act like that. If he answered my PMs and we just didn't battle because of WiFi problems, I would have battled him on Shoddy. of course.

But this is not cool. . I'm kinda glad we didn't play tbh as I wouldn't have enjoyed that game anymore. He was way too troublesome.

So give him the win, tennisisawesome. I don't want to be called a cheater. this really is so annoying, ridiculous and pathetic.
OK, ok.. I didn't understand entirely what you meant. The way you said it, was kind of like he came online pm'd you saying to get on shoddy, and you didn't want to. That's what I got out of the other message. Now that you say that, I don't think of it like that anymore. Obviously you get the match, because you're a lot more active. That's common sense.

Yo Tennis, why was I the one that lost?
I've been on here every day trying to battle.
NJ hasn't been on in days, look at his thread.
OK, I see what you mean now. >_< Sorry, just looking at his posts it appeared he was more active. I'll edit that right now.

Well, it sucks that Wifi failed the past few days.
Good luck Jigo.
Sorry it had to be that way. :(

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
how am i asking you to keep backing things up? the deadline was yesterday, and all i asked for is an extra twelve hours. we're supposed to be getting this done in the next hour or two. also, its laughable that i am being disqualified, considering i had an opponent that didnt sign in once all round, and was assigned a sub two days before the round ended.

how am i asking you to keep backing things up? the deadline was yesterday, and all i asked for is an extra twelve hours. we're supposed to be getting this done in the next hour or two. also, its laughable that i am being disqualified, considering i had an opponent that didnt sign in once all round, and was assigned a sub two days before the round ended.
Dude, I did back up the rounds. It was originally supposed have the round end Saturday night, and post the new round early sunday! That, and two days is plenty of time. I got my match done the first day! You aren't disqualified, you're just put into the backdraw. I myself am in the backdraw, along with everyone who lost. What happens then, is the tournament draw splits into two mini tourneys, and the winner of the back draw tourny gets third place. You can still win prizes, bro.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
heh misplayed the end of the match against alakapimp and ended up losing 1-0

gg dude

I have someone that agreed to help me make the draw. (or more so they requested it, and I said I'd allow it seeing as they have more experience than I in this whole "business") I hope to have it up today...

hate delays but what can you do, quite a few matches werent finished. I hope people start to do their battles earlier and actually treat this like a priority(not to be directed at the responsible ones). I think my eagerness is getting to me, i hope thats a good thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)