Gen 3 The Ultimate Shedinja Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shedinja is a pokemon which I feel is misunderstood. It is largely considered 'bad' and 'outclassed'. I am here to change that. With my Ultimate Shedinja Guide, you and your friends (if applicable) will learn how to use Shedinja the correct way.

To better understand Shedinja, we must first understand what we're dealing with. Shedinja is a tank. His ability, "Wonder Guard" makes him basically invincible. To succeed with Shedinja, you will take this overpowered tankiness to a whole new level. Most Shedinja guides suggest investing in attack and speed. These guides were created by know-nothings who fear Shedinja's almighty power as a tank. Fear not, loyal reader! The Ultimate Shedinja Guide is here to right these wrongs and show you the objectively correct way to use Shedinja.

Nature: Impish
Held item: Shed Shell (Basically a second Shedinja for your Shedinja to hold)

EVs:
252 HP
126 Def
126 Speed (Possibly 122 speed so other users of the Ultimate Shedinja Guide will outspeed you, therefore being reduced to struggle first)

With this stat spread, you are capable of taking an infinite number of hits, as long as they aren't super effective.

Moves:
False Swipe
Harden
Gust
Metal Claw

This moveset compiles Shedinja's highest PP moves so he can outlast any onslaught and win by reducing the enemy to a mindless struggling wreck, which is incapable of damaging Shedinja.

Basic Team Comp: 3-6 Ultimate Shedinjas

General strategy:
Use 4 PP Max's on your Shedinja. Connect to the battle spot and choose ranked match. Upon entering battle, use harden 6 times so you never die, then choose whatever your heart desires.

Author's Notes:
This guide is meant to be taken completely seriously. Testimonials are appreciated, so the Ultimate Shedinja Guide can spread.

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
For anybody new, this is the worst possible way to go about using Shedinja.

Locking because, while jokes and fun aren't banned in the competitive discussion forums or anything, even the light-hearted threads should inspire more discussion than just "lol this set is bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)