The Undertakers of Funeral Parlor V2 (B2W2 OU Sand RMT)

Tried it out, have nothing to deal with Bulk Up Scrafty, IMO. any ideas... maybe Superpower on ttar or acrobat on gliscor?

I'm not really all that worried about Scrafty considering how rare he tends to be. However Banded TTar, who I'm currently trying out, does carry Superpower so that helps.

bad Rain Teams (aka "lolololol imma spam Rain Boosted Water STABs!!!") and Hail Teams really seem to be about the only things that give me any real problems. Though smart Rain Players who happen to use Mamo can be a pain as well since I have to rely rather heavily on Rotom to tank Boosted Scalds and Hydro Pumps since Rachi doesn't quite like Burn while Latios has to fear random things having Ice Beam.

I have considered trying out Scarf Terrakion. Compared to Landorus I lose Volt-Turning and have to rely on the shaky Acc. of Stone Edge to kill some things, but I gain a solid way to combat Mamo and other Ice users, gain a solid spammable STAB in the form of CC rather than EQ, and don't lose power by simply losing my control over the Weather. He may or may not open up new problems, but he's the closest thing to Landorus that doesn't insta-die to Ice lol.

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
You can use both Slowbro and Sp.Defensive Skarmory on the same team instead of Jirachi and Gliscor. Although Slowbro might open you up to Volt-Turn, Skarmory can help you combat it as it has a cuad resistance to U-turn and with Sp.Def investment it can still help you dealing with Tornadus-T. Skarmory can also take Rotom-W´s Volt Switch in good heakth, and Roost off the damage. Slowbro is able to take on Mamoswine, Terrakion, Lucario and others, while Sp.Def Skarmory complements in being still a Techniloom counter, set Spikes and take Outrages effectively. Slowbro can use Thunder Wave to cripple most of his common switch-ins like Rotom-W, Latios and others vulnerable to it. Skarmory is equipped with a Rocky Helmet to help with with Sand Volt-Turn as Latios can´t do it by himself. Rocky Helmet will be wearing down Scizor every time it U-turns on her and as Spike + SR damaga acumulate, he will be effectively worn out.

On Slowbro standard max HP & Def must be used. On Skarmory the EV spread is simple, 20 Def EVs prevents you from being 2HKO´d by Haxorus´ Outrage, while 212 Sp.Def EVs are used to take repeated assaults from Tornadus-T, Gengar, Celebi and a vast array of Special Attackers, and finally, 252 HP to maximize bulk. Hope this rate helps you out and good luck!

Below are the sets and I hope this rate helps you out.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Skarmory (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 212 SDef / 24 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind

Thanks for the suggestions! I think these changes will work out great. On paper they definitely helps balance out my troubles so I can't wait to test them.

I think the biggest upset my team received in the BW1 -> BW2 switch was having to give up Ferro thanks to Birdnadus and Keldeo. That really took away a nice Rain Check and major way for me to wear things down (Leech Seed and Spikes). Skarm for sure helps to fix this nicely with his own Spikes along with Rocky Helmet! I also never realized how well SpDef Skarm can tank Hurricanes (quick damage calc says 32.04-37.72%), which is mainly why I first opted for Jirachi over any other Steel.

I don't quite like how Slowbro makes U-Turn threaten quite a bit of my Team, but as you said Skarm w/ Rocky Helmet can wear down U-Turn Users if I play smart. Apart from that fact I think he fits quite well on the Team. Besides, with Landorus and Gliscor sharing the exact same Typing one of them needed to change in order to help balance the Team out and Landorus does his job VERY well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)