The Walking Dead Thread - Spoilers ITT

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Anyone watch the Talking Dead afterward? Norman Reedus made great point of saying "we don't want it to turn into SURVIVOR ISLAND" aka who is going to die next. Sure, we all want a body count, but for fuck's sake, aren't Andrea and Milton and HALF OF THE TOWNSPEOPLE enough? I thought it was great. Not every finale can be a slaughter of main characters.

When the one villager who survived (forgot her name) looked into the camera as the governor walked away, I leaned over to my brother and said "congratulations on surviving, you have earned main character status and the plot invincibility that comes with it."

Also Carl will totally lose it in season 4 and start killing indiscriminately. Calling it now.

this made my day. It's merle and Carol (in character) dropping in on Conan. I enjoyed it so much.

Also does anyone have any ideas how how the governor could make a come back?

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i feel like the governor will never actually pose a threat to the group. He will always just be on people's mind and distract them from the real monster; carl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)