The wine bar is back with shinies AND spitbacks [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry for the late reply but it was sniped I'll put up another male magikarp level 10 at 9:00 am my time

Edit : put it up but its a level 10 female one this time
Please do not post until you've put up a Magikarp. If you must post, delete it and make another post when you put up a Magikarp to avoid double-posting. I did not think to check this thread again without any new posts so I simply went to bed when I couldn't find a male Magikarp at 9. I just checked, couldn't find this one.

Deposited a level 10 female Magikarp for the Lux ball Bidoof, please. :D

IGN: Tori

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sniped, OFC. Will deposit another one later.

Last edited:
Please do not post until you've put up a Magikarp. If you must post, delete it and make another post when you put up a Magikarp to avoid double-posting. I did not think to check this thread again without any new posts so I simply went to bed when I couldn't find a male Magikarp at 9. I just checked, couldn't find this one.
It got sniped again people really want a magikarp

This time level 10 female magikarp

If I get sniped again I'm going to give up

Deposited a level 30 female Magikarp with the message rufusdrumknott.
Could I please get a non hidden ability Pawniard?
IGN: May
Thanks for the giveaway.

Hey, rufus! Could I please have the Dream Ball Murkrow? :)
I deposited a Lv. 10 Male Magikarp, with the message "rufusdrumknott"
IGN is Aliza.

Thanks in advance! :D

Deposited a level 10 female Magikarp for the High Plains Vivillon (assuming it is level 12). IGN: Tori

Could I please have the shiny Ralts?
I've deposited a male level 10 Magikarp, IGN: Stefano.
One of the most interesting books I've ever read was "The science of Interstellar", by Kip Thorne, Christopher Nolan. I loved the movie Interstellar when it first came out, and I always liked things related to the space, black holes, relativity, time travel etc, so this book was an opportunity to better understand the movie and learn something in a simple way.
Thank you!

Hey great giveaway! I was wondering if you still have spitbacks of riolu, and white flower flabebe? And if I may please have the squirtle. If we are allowed a second shiny the togepi would be great! thanks again really appreciate it!

Just posted a level 10 female magickarp for the squirtle with the message Rufus

My favorite book was city of ember and the rest of the city the book was really interesting and brings back good childhood memories.

Could I please get a Squirtle? I deposited a lvl 10 Male Magikarp, IGN: DoubleD.
Book(s): Game of Thrones series by George R.R. Martin, best books I have read in quite some time. It's just written really really well and the story simply blows you away. Unfortunately he still has to finish writing it :(

Thanks for the giveaway..!

Thanks for doing such great giveaways! They're a great help to folks like me who're too busy to have enough time to breed what we want...

Depositing Female Lv 35 Magikarp for the Squirtle. IGN Tortoise, message rufus. Please and thank you!

Interesting book I've read... Hmm, do light novels count? Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance by Yū Shimizu. Read it well, cos the premise sounded fun, its story was interesting enough for me and the anime had a super catchy ED :)

That does sound like a really cool book! I used to be really into physics as a kid and I read lots of stuff on cosmology, I think I should check that out. I'm afraid I couldn't find your Magikarp, if it was sniped, put up the Ralts you got?

You enjoyed Game of Thrones? I should refuse you a Squirtle for having bad taste :p Sent.

You should tell me more about why you found the book interesting. Sent though :)

Hey Rufus I don't know if I broke a rule or not but if I did I do apologize and will correct it if given the chance thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)