The World Cup of Pokémon 2024 - Captain Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
wrong, Raptor and I lol
Just to clarify this post is NOT a joke.

Lazuli and I want to take Team Chile this year, this is not a competition with Vileman, we don't mind if you give the team to Mclovin and him, but we also want to be captains, I sincerely believe that I am the fittest for this position due to my spirit of giving my all for my team, even in the worst moment so... I, CARLOS, BORN IN SOUTHERN CHILE AND VICENTE FROM CENTRAL CHILE, WANT TO LEAD THE NEW GENERATION OF THE CHILEAN TEAM. We are looking forward to your cooperation and support.

Ruft

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Leader
Europe, Lily as co-captain.

If you are eligible and interested in joining our team, please send me a message via Discord (Ruft) or a Smogon conversation. Please list the following:
  • Country (so I'm able to confirm you are in fact eligible)
  • Preferred tier(s)
  • Notable achievements (tournament and/or ladder) in said tier(s) and associated replays (and PS username(s) in case of ladder achievements)
I'm doing an internship in Ghana for the time being so apologies for any late responses.

Let's finish what we started, Europe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)