The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Eh so UK are out, shame we had some bad luck but speaking for myself I played awful this tournament...sorry for that guys. Next year!

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
won vs grimm70 gg (oh and if the french team think it's counterteaming I'd like to point out that I used the same team in all my matches)

won vs grimm70 gg (oh and if the french team think it's counterteaming I'd like to point out that I used the same team in all my matches)
Panamaxis, don't worry about this, I know it is not. I was not able to play this team in Treehouse that's why " Uber ", many people know what kind of player I am, and this " Uber " should have been an answer to what I'm playing. That's why we thought in a first time " counter team ". I had a real one in one of my 3 games so sorry about thinking all people are the same :(

Anyway, this was not a bad match up for me at all but those miss make this game not very interesting. it would have been a very good one without those one.

I just want to go back on one thing you said in game. The first miss was sure not important for me > It was a good thing for me, I thought you were faster and going to switch in someone else. But if it worked I would have switch and not let it. About the second one ^^'... It cost me the entire game :d

GG btw.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright guys, about 45 hours left until the deadline.

List of remaining battles:

Giga Punch vs Colchonero
DarkLucario vs remlabmez
Gabranth vs Ciele
kd24 vs ENZ0
[K-12]The Madchine vs Roizen
Roizen vs Eo Ut Mortus
Kevin Garrett vs Krack
-Mind- vs -PkPedro-
am vs Pako
Atticus vs EspyJoel
Kefka vs TheFourthChaser
zdrup15 vs Heist
Snunch vs IronBullet93
Gouki vs ]V[ajinTupacZ
Go10 vs WTF BR Pancho
Bad Ass vs WTF BR Pancho
IK. vs hanke
SkyNet vs sasu
Drums vs M Dragon
husk vs The_Chaser
husk vs scarecrow
animenagai vs ToF
symphonyx64 vs pi face

If your name is on this list, you absolutely need to set up a time with your opponent for this weekend. Dont PM them stating "when can you battle", PM them stating "this is when I will be online this weekend, contact me here: x"

If your name appears twice on this list... you really have some work to do.

Captains, I will be accepting last minute subs (just post them in the thread), keep in mind that I will be awarding plenty of activity wins, so if it looks like someone on your team will get an activity loss, it is in your best interest to get a sub in who can play the battle.

Much like I did for Smogon Tournament, I want everyone who still has a match left to PM me on the forums with the status of your battle, who has been contacting who and why it is not yet complete. Failure to send a PM will not bode well for your chances at an activity win.

That is all, the race looks tight for the top 8, hopefully we have a good finish!

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
okey dokey giving permission to locopoke to sub accordingly whenever Colchonero is on since ima be in and out

(ernest where are yooooou??)

That is all, the race looks tight for the top 8, hopefully we have a good finish!
Sure, really interesting and stressfull. Only 2 places left between France, Spain, Asia,Latin America and Europe I guess. ( Considering that USA East and West,Brazil and Oceania will pass .)

GL HF T_T

Hey, hey, we can still advance as well! (although, the chances are VERY slim, and we depend on other people's matches) If we win our last two battles, we have a 12-12 record, which CAN be enough to advance.

EDIT: Nevermind, France, ocn and Brazil each won one match, meaning we can't tie with one of them anymore We're out. D:

But I still think we did an awesome job for a first-timer. At a current record of 10-12 I can't be disappointed

we got haxed to 2-10, and then made an epic comeback and got to 10-12, but it wasn't enough. Yes I am complaining about hax. I know I shouldn't, but I am anyway

apparently i am to fight zdrupper15 in 2 hours

no promises though......................................hes holding brightpowder.......
What? I didn't send any PM, VM, and I didn't tell you on IRC I'd battle you at that time. Why would you think that?

In fact I'll be subbed out (probably by elDino) because my pc broke, they told me I'd get it yesterday but I didn't, and I tried to install PO on the library but I couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)