Multi-gen The World's Longest? OU Tournament: Cycle 0 | Week 1 (posts #2 - #7 for pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • You can qualify for a top cycle record tie-break if you were present, but didn't play in week 1, and have 1 less win and the same number of losses compared to other silver banner contenders.
^ Added this rule to the signups. It's not perfect, but in theory can counteract the unfairness of being paired up with players that sign up and can't be bothered to play at all.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
got luckfucked

i'd like to play badabing on sunday if possible. same w. my dpp opponent who can't play before tomorrow but i'm not available tomorrow

i've been around the entire week, not my fault these games haven't been done yet

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Exiline hasn't answered since the first day he contacted me, so activity (i'll be around though if he wants to appear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)