The Wyoming Tournament Round 1! (So I lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EW and I ran into an interesting problem. My last struggle ko'd him, winning the third match. However, i was at 11% and it would have killed me. We were unsure if that would fall under self ko, because technically i did KO myself forcing a tie.

Either way GG ew, that was a great bo3

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Huntofthelion/Earthworm: "If both players have only one pokémon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent are not allowed (e.g. Explosion, Destiny Bond). If recoil damage would cause a tie, Self-KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner."

Huntofthelion wins the match.

Clifford said:
Just a few ideas for Round 2 and later:

1. Evasion, Freeze, and Item Clauses
--For slightly reducing luck and increasing variety.
This tournament is not about reducing luck. It's about having luck.

Clifford said:
3. Best out of Five (5) rather than 3.
--Things are looking pretty close, a lot of 2-1's.
Best of 3 is good enough.

Clifford said:
2. Double Elimination according to this 16-person model:
Please read the rules. :)

Clifford said:
Please read the rules. :)

Clifford said:
Just a few ideas. Thanks!
1 3 2 eh?

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
he gets rotom. i get 5 pokemon with all-normal sets. i also got odor sleuth, which i had NO IDEA let me hit rotom...

2-1 loss

Shoddy isn't letting us battle for some reason. Whenever one of us challenges the other, we click accept but the match does not start. We've tried on Smogon U, Doug's server, and even *shudder* the Team Uber server. We've scheduled a time though.

HEctor tried to get me, but i was away. I didn't see him in Todays tour but ill look tomorrow. Just posting to basicallly say we are trying

Shoddy isn't letting us battle for some reason. Whenever one of us challenges the other, we click accept but the match does not start. We've tried on Smogon U, Doug's server, and even *shudder* the Team Uber server. We've scheduled a time though.
Try to go to the pokemonexperte-server, they have a random ladder.
Got a pm by bojangles, I'll answer soon, dont worry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)