XY OU There's a new frog in town

I felt like making a team centered around Toxicroak since I feel like its one of the more under rated pokemon out there. Any suggestions are welcome :]

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 88 Def / 4 SpD / 164 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Gunk Shot

The main monster of this team. 88 EV's in defense to live 2 keldeo secret swords which makes this pretty nice keldeo check. Drain Punch for stab and recovery. Gunk Shot so that I can ohko physically defensive Clefable and other fairies and Sucker Punch for priority and to kill the Lati twins.

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave

Mega Slowbro and Toixcroak just go very well together. Mega Bro is just a monster in general but is able to eat up attacks from pokes that would otherwise be able to take out Toxicroak like Talonflame and Landorus-T. The move set is pretty self explanatory Scald and Psyshock stab with Slack Off for recovery and Thunder Wave to paralyze fast threats.

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Rock Tomb

I was looking a little weak to Rotom-W so I decided to throw in Breloom. Spore to put pokes to sleep bullet seed for Rotom-W, Mach Punch for the priority, and Rock Tomb there to lower speed of faster pokes and predicted Talonflame switches.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Roar
- Lava Plume

I needed someone to set up rocks and to take on Mega Manectric and Raikou so Heatran was the best choice. Fully invested in HP and SpD. Flash Cannon to take out Mega Diancie which is otherwise a threat to my team. Roar to stop set-up sweepers. Lava Plume there for stab and chance to burn and SR so that I can have hazards.

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Psychic

I originally had Thundurus in this spot for Mega Bro but I felt like Landorus was a better fit in this spot. I can still take out a decent chunk from Mega Bro before it CMs and this allows me to take on Heatran which my team other wise had problems with. I'm still unsure on the move set. Earth Power just for very powerful stab. HP Ice there for Dragons and Landorus-T. Psychic for Mega Venasaur and Sludge Wave is there for fairies although I'm thinking of replacing one of these moves for Focus Miss to do more damage to Skarmory and Tyranitar.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Earthquake

Finally I wanted a defogger and I was looking a little weak to Keldeo even with Toxicroak so I threw on Latios. Draco and Psyshock for powerful stab with Earthquake to catch Heatran and Tyranitar which would pursuit trap me off guard.

Any criticism is welcome I've been doing pretty well for this team but looking to make it better :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)