THFL League (2vs2): revived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you must agree that the battle will countt towards the tournament. Then one of you, or both, must post here the result and the resulting points if possible. Have you read the rules?

Yeah man everything allright.
There is all this school and martial arts taking
up my time so I can only battle on weekends.
Speaking of which I'll be on smogon most of Sunday
and Monday morning and hope to find some of you =)

[randomshit]I was just wondering about these two things in the rules...
- GGFan ban is in effect ~ What does that mean?
- Top 8 ranking players will be listed as automatic participants in future THFT tourneys ~ I think that's a typo...[/randomshit]

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
microgamer2vs2 said:
[randomshit]I was just wondering about these two things in the rules...
- GGFan ban is in effect ~ What does that mean?
This one is self explainitory: The use of alts is banned.

- Top 8 ranking players will be listed as automatic participants in future THFT tourneys ~ I think that's a typo...[/randomshit]
I think I worded this wrong. What I mean to say was that the top 8 ranking players, if they joined the tourney, would be placed in a special bracket, whereas the non-THFL members wouldnt. Think of it as a champions bracket and a normal bracket, the winner of each faces off in the finals.

Revived more like killed again. You know your League doesn't really run when I can stay #3 by just winning once.

RicepigeonKKM said:
I think I worded this wrong. What I mean to say was that the top 8 ranking players, if they joined the tourney, would be placed in a special bracket, whereas the non-THFL members wouldnt. Think of it as a champions bracket and a normal bracket, the winner of each faces off in the finals.
I think I understood what it meant, but I just thought that "THFT tourneys" was a bit redundant (Two-Headed Feebas Tournament tourneys?)

microgamer2vs2: 554 points
DemonScythe: 475 points

End Battle! TwinScythe(2v2) wins!
Score: 3 to 0
microgamer(2vs2): ...
TwinScythe(2v2): gg

microgamer2vs2: 498.6 points
DemonScythe: 530.4
...I don't know how you round so I'm leaving it like that

You should really stop the signin ups. Do you really think all that people will botter playing? Heck, I can bet most of them don't even bother with this, although I must admit that DemonSchyte surprised me with his regularity(lol, he is regular having battled twice). And he beat microgamer!

Edit: typos

RicepigeonKKM said:
...I might be revising the points system some time soon. Slightly, but still a revision.
Good news I guess, because IMO, it's kinda bad when a top ranking person loses once and he (or she) is no longer ranking...unless that's a normal thing...or it'd be better if more people participated regularly...w/e

well actually thats not too unatrual, I mean look at football, if a high ranked college team loses in an upset to an unranked college team, their ranking tanks...

also, I'm not usually on smogon, if you want to find me bum around the GV server, or PM me on smogon. I'm always up for battle. =)

How can a League have a deadline?

Anyway, KKM, unless you find a way to motivate people to battle (because admit only so few battles were d one), I'm affraid this thread should be closed.

RicepigeonKKM said:
sure, i got 1500 points to spare *grabs points from midair and distributes them equally*
so basically these points mean about as much as the points that Drew Carrey gives out in Whos Line is it Anyway :D

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
Yeah the motivation is an issue.

Just an idea I came across, but I was thinking of adding in bonus points for using UU pokemon, the only issue here is there is no clearly defined tier list for 2vs2.

DemonScythe(2v2) has beaten RubySoho (2v2)

Math may be inaccurate but
Ruby goes from 607 to 546, I go from 530 to 591

and I sense an argument coming about conserning some unbanned nig but I'm no fool to stick around :x

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
Actually no, your math is right.

Also I gotta start battling again. MapleStory is sucking my internet time way too much.

good playing DS... my predictions phailed in the first three turns :x and that cost me....

also deoxies is a tough mother fucker =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)