This Team is Super Boss (ah, it's okay)

Heatran @ Leftovers (This will probably be my lead to put up stealth rock, unless I need to switch out.)
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe

Nature: Calm [+SpD, -Atk]
-Flamethrower
-Stealth Rock
-Toxic
-Protect
This is my Special wall. Hes good for toxic stalling and can completely stop a volcarona in it's tracks. Flamethrower is stab. Stealth Rock is to do serious damage to the opposing team when I can switch in.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 216 SpD / 252 HP / 40 Spe
Nature: Careful [+SpD, -SpA]
-Body Slam
-Iron Head
-Protect
-Wish
He's a good lead. I use iron head for attacking along with body slam. Body slam is for those really fast pokemon I want to slow down by maybe getting a paralyze, and Iron Head is to try to get flinches. Wish is obviously to heal up my pokes if i need to. I have stealth rock on here now and took off u turn because I decided I probably wouldn't need it, and Protect is more important to me if I want to wish-protect.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid [+Spe, -Atk]
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-HP [Fire]
-Recover
This is a very specially offensive poke. I wanted a dragon and someone reccommended Latios over Hydreigon, so I thought I'd give it a try. Draco Meteor is stab and a great move, Surf is also really good, HP fire is to counter ferrothorn or any other annoying steel pokemon. And recover is to heal off the life orb damage. This is also a slight counter to fighting types. This set will probably destroy.

Darmanitan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Nature: Adamant [+Atk, -SpA]
-Rock Slide
-Flare Blitz
-Super Power
-U Turn
I threw in this Darmanitan to give my team some speed. Without him, this team is far too slow. He's also a great revenge killer. He is a good physically offensive pokemon. Rock slide is pretty powerful with the sheer force boost and gives good coverage, and super power is also powerful. U Turn is just to switch out obviously. He's really powerful if he can get in motion, and He outspeeds nearly every poke that isn't using a scarf.

Gliscor @ Poison Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 240 HP / 196 Def / 72 Spe
Nature: Impish [+Def, -SpA]
-Earthquake
-Taunt
-Swords Dance
-Ice Fang
This is basically my physical wall/other physical attacker. This is the basic bulky swords dancer version of gliscor, which is very popular actually. Ice Fang is for dragons such as salamence or dragonite who are very weak to it. Also, taunt is to stop pokes who are substallers from setting up all over me with substitute, and earthquake is just a powerful stab that nearly every gliscor has. I think this set gives a good balance for gliscor's roles; Physically walling stuff like excadrill and conkeldurr and physically attacking.

The starmie sprite still isn't working, sorry.
Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
This starmie is here partly for it's rapid spin, since my choice scarfer is weak to stealth rock. It's also herer for it's massive SpA, Spe, and it's ability to replace milotic so easily without making me upset lol. Ice beam is for dragons and stuff, Surf is stab and super powerful, Thunderbolt is an amazing move against plenty of pokes, and rapid spin is to spin away rocks. I chose surf over scald and hydro pump because I most likely won't need a burn and want that extra power, and I don't like hydro pump's accuracy.

Changes are in bold

Any criticism is appreciated. Special thanks to BKC, TheMasterOfOz, and Oblivion IX for such good suggestions and so much help on this team.

Jirachi: I would reccomond using your Jirachi as your lead running a choice scarf with:

- Trick
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Wish/Whatever you want.

Same EV spread and nature is fine.

Your Gliscor has literally nothing to touch many ghosts, primarily Gengar (levitate). Also, be careful of how you use Magnezone, with absolutely no form of recovery, you could be devastated by an unexpected switch-in. Say, another Gliscor into your charge beam. Assuming a ferrothorn or some other poke took out your air balloon, Magnezone's cooked.

Still, seems to be a solid team overall.

I know, that's why I want another poke to replace magnezone, but I can't decide on conk, rotom-w, or maybe terrakion.

what if he sends out and ubreon and he can resist u really well and wish and payback like my ubreon who can also start to setup curses

stop me if im being to critical but the other person will most likley setup stealth rocks and after the sub switching out to switch back in later u most likley wont be able 2 setup a sub

I'm not sure, but I'm not worried about it. I don't see umbreon very often, and even if that happened I'm sure I could work around it.

ChestoRest Volcarona will absolutely destroy you, as it can defeat your main counter, Milotic, fairly easily with Quiver Dance's SpD boosts cutting Surf's power and Rest shrugging off Toxic. My suggestion is to try specially defensive Heatran in Chandelure's spot. The latter is Stealth Rock weak and extremely frail, while Heatran possesses similar typing but has the ability to check many threats in the metagame, including Volcarona.

Heatran @ Leftovers | Calm | EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Stealth Rock | Flamethrower | Toxic | Protect

Heatran will wall Volcarona for days, so you can stall it out of Rests with repeated Toxics or get a crit Flamethrower (if it's really trying to beat you 1-on-1, you are eventually going to get one). With Heatran running Stealth Rock, you can drop it on Jirachi for Protect, making it an incredibly hard-to-break special wall, since you don't have to rely on para-flinching to recieve your own Wish. Just a few things to consider, good team and good luck.

Hey there.
Since Darmanitan is your choice scarfer, a rapid spinner is very much appreciated. Replace Chandelure with an LO Starmie.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
-Hydro Pump
-Rapid Spin
-Hidden Power Fire
-Thunderbolt

LO Starmie would give you another powerful special attacker, while also giving you the ability to spin away entry hazards. Getting off a Rapid Spin is quite easy with this set, Hydro Pump devastating many pokes, and Thunderbolt hitting those that resist it super-effectively. Hidden Power Fire is chosen over Ice Beam because Darmanitan can outspeed Thundurus and ko it, and Jirachi is a pretty good check. HP Fire lets you nail Ferrothorn super-effectively, and help make sure that their entry hazards do not return.

Run Taunt over Protect on Gliscor, just to help break stall easier. Taunt will stop pokemon like Skarmory from stopping your sweep, stop the likes of Blissey from recovering, stop Forretress from setting up entry hazards, etc.

Hey Latchet, have you ever considered using Latios in place of Hydreigon? It has a higher Speed stat, more Sp. Atk, and access to a recovery move to remedy the damage taken from using a Life Orb while still having fine synergy with the rest of your team (especially if you take BKC's suggestion of using Heatran in place of Chandelure). Here's the set:

Latios @ Life Orb
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Recover
- Surf

Try changing Jirachi's spread to that of a Specially Defensive variant seeing how you're acting as a ParaFlincher and because of that you won't need maximum speed to get the job done. Meanwhile, the extra defensive investment will help a lot with facing off against Lati@s and Reuniclus. Using a Careful (+SDef, -Atk) nature and EV spread of 252 HP / 216 SDef / 40 Spd while maintaining your current moveset and item will suffice.

Gastrodon would be a good addition to this team as it will give you a counter to Thundurus and Rotom-W while also providing a solid way of combating Rain teams. Milotic would be the best member to replace for the slug as you won't be losing any synergy by replacing another Water-type. You can use the same nature, moveset, and item while just simply moving the EVs for Defense over to Special Defensive. That's all I have to say; good team and good luck.

One little thing is that you could try using U-Turn in place of Protect on Jirachi so that you have a way of escaping Magnezone's clutches. The Lati@s duo is commonly paired with Magnezone so you'll definitely want a way to avoid a quick death and continue to counter these two large threats. Also, here's a Starmie sprite that you try can pasting onto your RMT:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)