1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

THORteam

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by SiirNider, Apr 9, 2013.

1. SiirNider

SiirNider

I am from czech republic and I am learning english 6 years but I have there much mistakes please dont be angry :D

hello there I am SirNider and I played a fully baton pass team and my friend Aelsorm http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=142984 he is playing wery good pokémon teams and he told me that my fully baton pass team was wery weak so he decided make team for me so here is it :

this is non-weather or any combo team this is siply strong and fast and rezist team

[​IMG]
    first pokémon in team is staraptor, because with choise scarf he is soo fast and strong

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    is foretress he is wery defensive rapid spiner, stealthrocker, and his biggest weakness is fire

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    next pokémon is chancey. You would say why not blyssey (she had better stat and attaks) but chancey with eviolite is much better than blyssey I would say

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    with chancey is there sableye because his great type and abylity prankster he is with chancey my 'lovest' pokemon in team

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    my ofensive pokémon is conkeldurr he had great defense and attak

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    I am not sure about my last pokémon. I played keldeo but in real life I cant catch him so here is starmye he is sooooo weak :'(

[​IMG]
    StarapTHOR (Staraptor) (M) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Intimidate
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Close Combat
    - U-turn
    - Retaliate

his speed is amasing 492,which outruns everything without scarf his first attak have base power 120 like his second attak U-turn is for switching , about his last attak I am not sure he has base power 70. Be careful icicle spear will ''ohko'' him

[​IMG]
    Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Relaxed Nature
    IVs: 0 Spd
    - Gyro Ball
    - Spikes
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rapid Spin

He is common stealth rocker and spiker, he has gyro ball for dealing with overspeed pokémon,
    Rapid spin is for blowing out opponent's spikes and stealth rock (Toxic Spikes, Leech Seed).

[​IMG]
    Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Serious Nature
    - Toxic
    - Aromatherapy
    - Softboiled
    - Seismic Toss

It's common set, I am using her with Toxic for dealing tons of damage and Seismic Toss for dealing damage to already poisoned, another statused or Steel Pokémon, Softboiled for healing itself and it's Aromatherapy is for healing party

[​IMG]
    Devil (Sableye) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Taunt
    - Night Shade

He is immune to Close Combats and another fighting attacks, so he is good partner for Chansey. His ability is just awesome, that's why I am using just one damaging move. Will-o-Wisp is for burning to halving opponent's attacks, Recover for healing itself, Taunt for stopping status and leech seeds and last attack is, as I said, damaging.

[​IMG]
    Conkeldurr (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Adamant Nature
    - Mach Punch
    - Payback
    - Bulk Up
    - Drain Punch

he is my main attakej after one or two bulk up he is unstopable his drain punk will ohko ewerithing and mach punch will kill almost death pokemon and there is Payback over Ice Punch, because I don't want to be walled by Ice and Fighting resist Pokémon for example Jellicent. Payback gets almost everytime 100 Base Power, thanks to Conkeldurr's overhigh speed

[​IMG]
    Starmie @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt

At last my Starmie, she has Thunderbolt for Water types, Surf as her main STAB, Psychic as another STAB and finally Ice Beam for dragons (and Landorus, Gliscor).

I hate cricicals hit
    thank you for reading SirNider I can get all kind of criciks
  2. Pokemonster2908

Pokemonster2908

Nice team and accurate English! I don't have time for a full rate now, so I'll just leave my suggestions:

- Replace Retaliate on Staraptor for Return, as it will be more beneficial to her, unless she is your Revenge Killer, which I presume so hence the Choice Scarf. Just a suggestion though.

-Replace Softboiled for Wish on Chansey, as it helps the team more when healing and it wouldn't help as much to the rest of the team if you kept it how it is.

- Try experimenting with Foul Play in replace for Night Shade more on Sableye, and see which one works out better.

- I'm a little confused for the 30 IV's on the defenses, however there's probably a reason for it. Also, use Specs Starmie for more power, it would really help her. ;)
  3. Rosez66

Rosez66

Just one flaw which I can see is a strong social attacker with psy shock could cause problems. And with forretress laying down hazards.... If I was you I would replace sable he for special defensive cofagirus. With massive special bulk and will-o-wisp he can cause of problems, the only problem is reliable recovery, however he can act as your special wall and is bulkier then sabelye
  4. Aelsorm

Aelsorm

I agree with all of it, but I don't know if changing Starmie's item is good idea.
    Two Choice-locked Pokémon are often problem.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)